Judas Iscariot, out yourself...

Dajobo

Theirs grow faster just based on the fact that they have more of it. 

From every aspect (including most war strats; the ability to down declare and try and set your own staggers/PM-ing up front/etc.) a declaration by MI6 is the best move. It also establishes that you aren't a punk!@#$%* and it'll probably make people respect you a bit; even if they do continue to dislike you. 

Yep. Definitely better than letting someone plan a war against you and fight on their terms.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of big mouths talking here, as usual.

I wish I could see their stats and curriculum when they are not on the OWF, which seems to be their preferred battleground.

By the way, Sengoku really sucks.

We are allied with them, so we are entitled to know  :smug:

Heh.

There are a lot of big mouths talking here, as usual.

I wish I could see their stats and curriculum when they are not on the OWF, which seems to be their preferred battleground.

By the way, Sengoku really sucks.

We are allied with them, so we are entitled to know  :smug:

Heh.

Must be hard to keep statistics when you do nothing but suck off the powers that be.

Attacking those that pose a threat means taking a risk, something nobody in power seems to want to do.

Really though, who's a threat to those in power? I agree with what you're saying, but if nobody's a threat to the powers that be, it's hard to accuse them of picking on someone who isn't a challenge.

Accusing obscurus of doing that much is patently unfair.

I don't think anyone is accusing Oculus of anything, but it's patently clear what Sengoku's actions have been.

I think it's great that their allies care so little about their members committing them in foreign endeavors without their consent.

Hard to find folks who will put up with that.

Edited by IYIyTh

Oh no, it's Mogar making himself looking pathetic.

Again.

PS: I luv you too, Auctor.

The difference between us is I'm willing to lose a war to defend my friends, it's unfortunate more in this world can't say the same.

Really though, who's a threat to those in power? I agree with what you're saying, but if nobody's a threat to the powers that be, it's hard to accuse them of picking on someone who isn't a challenge.

Nobody's a threat because circlejerk > fighting someone other than Polar.

I suppose we're both right in a sense. :|

What I was really trying to say is that it's hard to criticize them for picking on someone who isn't a challenge.

It's quite easy to actually, especially with the upper tier in the condition it is, the next war is going to be 2 weeks of fighting max in the range above 80k, and then fighting in the middle tiers for 2 or 3 months until the victorious side gets bored.

Edited by Mogar

Because everyone picks on weaker targets, this isn't even a challenge of any kind. 

I think it's easy to criticize a war so one sided, this would be the most one sided war ever?

I don't get it. We can all agree that MI6 isn't a challenge, so why take your time?

Because everyone picks on weaker targets, this isn't even a challenge of any kind. 

I think it's easy to criticize a war so one sided, this would be the most one sided war ever?

I'd say GPA war is always going to be the most one sided, once the war decs start happening the statistical difference may be beyond even the NS gap from Woodstock though, depending on how many actually choose to defend their allies.

I don't get it. We can all agree that MI6 isn't a challenge, so why take your time?

Because rolling MI6/Polar has to be done properly so they can steal away enough of your allies for the next war.

The difference between us is I'm willing to lose a war to defend my friends, it's unfortunate more in this world can't say the same.

The difference between us is that you talk quite a lot on the OWF and I don't.

As for "defending my friends", just ask around about AZTEC stance about that in the last few years.

Maybe you have been too busy praising yourself to notice.

I did quite a bit of damage to several AZTEC alliances when they attacked Polaris without a CB last war, you can hold onto fighting a losing war 5 wars ago as "we totally defend our friends!" but there was several cases of the exact opposite happening when it meant having to fight on both sides on a conflict.

I did quite a bit of damage to several AZTEC alliances when they attacked Polaris without a CB last war, you can hold onto fighting a losing war 5 wars ago as "we totally defend our friends!" but there was several cases of the exact opposite happening when it meant having to fight on both sides on a conflict.

Aztec didn't attack Polaris without a CB.  We chained in off allies who were at war with Polar.  Those allies were engaged off Polar attacking NG and DS.  Unless you claim every alliance engaged that war was without a CB, I'm unsure what the argument here is.

Edit: As is, I'm unaware of any time an Aztec ally was attacked that Aztec didn't engage.  Sengoku ended up joining late to a coalition that (half of) was actively planning their next war against Aztec because our ally DoD was hit in the war before that, while no other Aztec allies were attacked that war (and technically we weren't Aztec at the time).  Could you cite an example?  

Because so far in our history, we haven't sat out a war or had a single ally on the opposite side of us.

Edited by hartfw

Aztec didn't attack Polaris without A CB.  We chained in off allies who were at war with Polar.  Those allies were engaged off Polar attacking NG and DS.  Unless you claim every alliance engaged that war was without a CB, I'm unsure what the argument here is.

The original war was a premeditated CBless attack, of which multiple AZTEC alliances were in on the planning of and had signed off upon before the first war was declared, any defense of aggressive allies means you supported the original CBless attack. You are better than this pathetic attempt at a defense of your actions.

Edited by Mogar

The original war was a premeditated CBless attack, any defense of aggressive allies means you supported the original CBless attack.

Well, I won't defend DS's original declare, but there really is no reason to lump that on Aztec and not the rest of the over half of CN involved unless its just a case of premeditated bias.

Not sure if you missed it, but I added an edit asking about your claim that:

you can hold onto fighting a losing war 5 wars ago as "we totally defend our friends!" but there was several cases of the exact opposite happening when it meant having to fight on both sides on a conflict.

Repeating it here, but:

As is, I'm unaware of any time an Aztec ally was attacked that Aztec didn't engage.  Sengoku ended up joining late to a coalition that (half of) was actively planning their next war against Aztec because our ally DoD was hit in the war before that, while no other Aztec allies were attacked that war (and technically we weren't Aztec at the time).  Could you cite an example?  

Because so far in our history, we haven't sat out a war or had a single ally on the opposite side of us so it definitely doesn't apply to us.

IIRC 3 wars ago DT had a treaty with the losing side and oAing in on the winning side, which is a fairly common strategy since not everyone has the level of honor RIA does.

[citation needed]

I remember a time when GLoF hit the 57th and RIA didn't defend them.

[spoiler]yeah I went there[/spoiler]

IIRC 3 wars ago DT had a treaty with the losing side and oAing in on the winning side, which is a fairly common strategy since not everyone has the level of honor RIA does.

3 wars ago Dt wasn't in Aztec, but was joining the bloc and fought with the entire bloc on one of the hardest fronts possible.  I have a hard time taking that as the example that Aztec leaves allies on the other side.

Again, not a single one has been last 2 wars and Glof and AB didn't to the best of my knowledge in eq either making 3 wars.   I think you would be hard pressed to find that record for any other bloc/grouping in that time. 

(before that Sengoku didn't exist, so I'm not prepared to comment on it)

Edited by hartfw