Judas Iscariot, out yourself...

Dajobo

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The traitor will be the New Polar Order for not saving MI6 in their time of need and leaving it the wilderness to end up being put out of its misery. Truly the only way you can remedy this is to publicly sign a treaty in order to make any treacherous individuals to think twice of backstabbing the superhero team of Missile Implausible 6 and Pingu the Penguin.

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

ROFL!We're well aware a treaty would help some plans endlessly Franz but you need have some work to do still!

True, but firstly I am looking forward to the release of my good friend Neo Uruk from Pacifican custody so we can start building up our wrestling tour... Although I am still open to taking full control of MI6 and turning it around. Could you imagine that... me... the greatest lover that Planet Bob has ever known... leadin MI6? I could because if it the shit hits the fan, I have a proven record that shows I am willing to fight balls to the wall rather than hug onto precious infrastructure, precious statistics. Buildings can be rebuild, legacies... you must forge.

You have found me out, for it is indeed me. I am Judas Iscariot. It is I who have sold out MI6 for thirty pieces of silver, and it is I who will soon hang myself for I am almost out of drink.

You are a few years late, Rebel. You already admitted to this before and you only have one opportunity to do it. As you have redeemed it, you better let someone else have their time in the sun.

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Oh Come here love bug
Oranges are my favorite
Save us ODN

Threads that start a convo are cool. Better than watching the paint dry. With the way treaties have been signed for a while now, conflicting ties have been the norm. The aggressor usually takes them into account way before the first declarations are made; either by planning a counter for them, structuring escalations to prevent their entry, or convincing them to ignore their treatt entirelly. What that conflicting alliance plans to do is up to the individual alliance and we won t really know unless you have some sort of time machine. Or you ask them nicely. Edited by Kayser

Who wants to explain: Why MI6? I know, ironic coming from me. But from all accounts MI6 is a given target; don't hear much of why. 

Hey, I don't care why so long as it helps me gain ranks in the casualty rankings...

Easy pickings.

Not that easy really but the lack of treaties help. 

You'd also have to convince their membership to actually suck Doom dick, which for some reason I suspect they would not approve of doing.

Hey, sorry, masta left so no more freebies in the alleyway.

True, but firstly I am looking forward to the release of my good friend Neo Uruk from Pacifican custody so we can start building up our wrestling tour... Although I am still open to taking full control of MI6 and turning it around. Could you imagine that... me... the greatest lover that Planet Bob has ever known... leadin MI6? I could because if it the !@#$ hits the fan, I have a proven record that shows I am willing to fight balls to the wall rather than hug onto precious infrastructure, precious statistics. Buildings can be rebuild, legacies... you must forge.

You mean I am not supposed to hug my infra???? Then what the hell am I supposed to hug?

It's time to work through some chains so people can lie and deny. It will give us amusement later.

The worst kept secret on Bob right now is that MI6 are to be rolled. Let's look at the chains and ramifications though and we can play "spot the traitor".
When it's over, we can come back to this thread and see who nailed it.

First I'll make some basic assumptions.
Given the rumours of a hit on MI6 have been around and loud for a while now, it's safe to say savvy alliances like TPF, ODN and STA are aware of them.
TPF aren't an alliance to ignore treaties and their recent history shows they will enter on a losing side to honour them. Therefore we can assume TFP help MI6.
STA have been close to TPF for sometime now and IMO share a mentality that their word and their allies mean everything to them. Despite non-chaining clauses and irrespective of what relation does or does not exist between STA and MI6, if TPF are being pounded STA will help them.

So far this is just common sense, but now we get to the interesting bit.

ODN are MDP allies to STA and it's ODN's own allies who are likely to be doing the attacking. This raises a few question and is where we get to play guessing games.
Have ODN already signed off on this and will play the "non-chaining" card to leave STA in the lurch? IRON and Valhalla both have done this in recent wars and proven it is repercussion free.
Have ODN been great allies and is this very issue the reason it hasn't happened yet?
Is ODN being sold out by their own allies and told this isn't happening?
If this happened and ODN honoured their treaty with STA, would CnG still be an MADP bloc or would that be ignored?
Will we see the return of the Optional jokes?

Am I totally wrong in the first place? The best part of being retired is being out of the loop and able to speculate again :D

I hear Sengoku are being rather provocative over spy attacks.

I blame Myth. 

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

My muscles of course! There is a good reason why I am that champion after all...

I can get behind hugging your muscles. All hail MI6's new secret overlord!!!

Well, ODN could oA onto us in the initial hit. It'll prolly take more than a handful of alliances, we're apparently fairly threatening. Must be Chaunce's B.O.

Hey, I gave him the bath last time. It is someone else's turn this time...

Well, ODN could oA onto us in the initial hit. It'll prolly take more than a handful of alliances, we're apparently fairly threatening. Must be Chaunce's B.O.

True but that still qualifies as ODN signing off on and wilfully participating in a plan knowing it will get their ally rolled. I'm not accusing them of that though and even stated in the OP that they may actually be the ones stopping it happening.
We'll know soon!

True but that still qualifies as ODN signing off on and wilfully participating in a plan knowing it will get their ally rolled. I'm not accusing them of that though and even stated in the OP that they may actually be the ones stopping it happening.
We'll know soon!

This is ODN we are talking about right?

True but that still qualifies as ODN signing off on and wilfully participating in a plan knowing it will get their ally rolled. I'm not accusing them of that though and even stated in the OP that they may actually be the ones stopping it happening.We'll know soon!

Please don't treat your readers as idiots Dajobo, you know exactly what you are doing.

Every war has people caught with conflicting treaties, which they navigate with varying degrees of success and competence. With the way the world is interconnected, that is inevitable, and if one's alliance personally isn't feeling it it's because its been pushed further up the treaty chain. They don't usually get threads like this over actual wars, much less a hypothetical one.

Being three treaty chains away from a conflict isn't special either. Unless I've missed some treaty cancellations (and I admit I don't pay attention) both NPO and NpO are three treaties away from Mi6...but no callouts for either.

And yet here you are literally calling an alliance traitors over a long treaty chain in a non-existant war. That's a bit more than speculation.

And yet here you are literally calling an alliance traitors over a long treaty chain in a non-existant war. That's a bit more than speculation.

Dear Letum, unless you are confirming I'm bang on the money, this is 100% speculation.

Please don't treat my readers as idiots though. Having a war start without your agreement and being stuck with impossible commitments is being "caught with conflicting treaties". Pre-planning it for months isn't!

I hear Sengoku are being rather provocative over spy attacks.

I blame Myth. 

I'm unaware of any unaddressed concerns mi6 has, so wouldn't agree with that categorization.