And tonight, we ride to war.

Looks like a tag-team effort this time.

Citadel is teaming with TPC on this one, against TDO.

TDO
27 nations
546,998 NS
20,259 ANS
98 nukes (11 nations)

4 nations over 30k NS
6 nations over 25k NS
3 nations over 20k NS
6 nations over 15k NS
3 nations over 10k NS

TPC/Citadel
25 nations
509,326 NS
20,373 ANS
156 nukes (19 nations)

3 nations over 30k NS
6 nations over 25k NS
7 nations over 20k NS
1 nations over 15k NS
2 nations over 10k NS

And they are already starting the wonderful spy ops of threat advisory switch arooo and I'm sure more to follow.  Hadn't plan on nasty spy ops but will definetly counter them if need be.  All is fair in love and war I guess......happy warring all!

Edited by skaullin

And they are already starting the wonderful spy ops of threat advisory switch arooo and I'm sure more to follow.  Hadn't plan on nasty spy ops but will definetly counter them if need be.  All is fair in love and war I guess......happy warring all!

I can't speak for sure but I imagine we are happy to not use dirty spy ops (probably wouldn't really count thread advisory within that tbh) unless they are used against us. Will message Caz and see if he can confirm this. 

Speaking for TDO I can assure you that we will not be doing any dirty spy ops guys and girls.

That is unless they are used against us first. We have never thought of the threat level op as a dirty one as its effect on collections is minimal.

It is used moreso to make the others somewhat easier to get through.

We will even refrain from doing any naval blockades whenever possible and judging from the size of the navies almost everyone has this should not be a problem.

I do personally want to thank you guys for not piling on the nations who had a nice back collect coming.

Just one of the reasons I respect both of the alliances we are fighting.

Now lets see if we can blow up some pixels and set a new record for the GRL.  

HooRah!!

I just wanted a two-day vacation in peace! Was that too much to ask!?

Hehe.

This war looks fun. I like both of you alliances, which makes for a nice environment. Let's have a good one!

o/ TDO

o/ TPC and Citadel

Speaking for TDO I can assure you that we will not be doing any dirty spy ops guys and girls.

That is unless they are used against us first. We have never thought of the threat level op as a dirty one as its effect on collections is minimal.

It is used moreso to make the others somewhat easier to get through.

We will even refrain from doing any naval blockades whenever possible and judging from the size of the navies almost everyone has this should not be a problem.

I do personally want to thank you guys for not piling on the nations who had a nice back collect coming.

Just one of the reasons I respect both of the alliances we are fighting.

Now lets see if we can blow up some pixels and set a new record for the GRL.  

HooRah!!

So, were we going to include Navy Blockades as off limits?  As for not piling on back collecting nations, no worries.  I always say treat someone as you want to be treated and I hate not being able to back collect.  I really don't think of threat level op as dirty, just a "gateway drug" for other nasty spy ops, lol.  So I was assuming more was to follow.

Message: To: Magicboyd25 From: Train Wreck Date: 9/21/2015 12:06:49 AM

Subject: Naval Blockade
Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 3.29%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 3.29%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Magicboyd25 From: Train Wreck Date: 9/20/2015 12:05:52 AM

Subject: Naval Blockade
Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 5.27%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 5.27%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Edited by skaullin