A Declaration of WAR

Eddard

Forgive me for retreading old ground, but, Sir Eddard, next time you try and incite us to war, perhaps research who our Minister of Peace actually is. Or that his title is, in fact, "Minster of Peace," and not "Minister of Defense." Just some advice for next time. That is, if there is a next time. You've managed to piss off quite a few alliances, us Polars included.

How does it feel to start a one-man alliance war against yourself?

It's the "Everybody-Hates-Eddard" Coalition. I wonder how long it'll take him to get down the rankings to an alliance inactive enough to mistakenly respond to his call.

Will it be at MHA? Valhalla? Anybody want to start a betting pool?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we were at war with Pacifica, as stated in the COMPLETELY LEGITIMATE and NOT-AT-ALL STUPID PM our Minister of Defense, who just happens to have the same name as Eddard here, sent.

Stay tuned for Bi-Polar War II: Electric Boogaloo. I'm so sorry.

You didn't know that we are all alcholics with multiple personalities?

How can ANYONE read this and not IMMEDIEATELY see the PROPAGANDA being SPEWED at us by this NPO lapdog.  You do not CREATE technology, you STEAL it from those who have rightfully worked to build it on their own.

This occurs because they are not CAPABLE ofa ctually building any technology on their own.  as i said before, the SANCTION they have is a joke and should be immediately removed.

Seriously and [OOC: Have you played since Karma?]

Becasue I'm assuming you have no idea what the Karma war was.

Finally, world unity! He has worked out the only way to bring everyone together. He's fooled us all along about the nature of his genius.

Truly, a genius before his time.

A few more men like him and the entire world will be one big happy family.

But that would be boring.

NPO FIGHTS AS COWARDS.  I go on VACATION for a FEW DAYS, and my NATION'S HARD WORK is completely DESTROYED.  This is how the NPO prefers to fight, against enemies who can't possibly defend themselves!  My SACRIFICE will show planet bob the monsters that you truly are NPO.

NPO FIGHTS AS COWARDS.  I go on VACATION for a FEW DAYS, and my NATION'S HARD WORK is completely DESTROYED.  This is how the NPO prefers to fight, against enemies who can't possibly defend themselves!  My SACRIFICE will show planet bob the monsters that you truly are NPO.

I for ONE will NOT stand FOR this TRAVESTY. you CAN expect MY steel IN your FIGHT against THE dreaded NPO horde. IT won't DO you MUCH good, BUT so LONG as YOU are HAPPY getting REAMED in THE bum BUM, then BY all MEANS.

OK, i LIED, you CAN expect MY indifference AND no MORE. 

My first thought...

9917466223_b0ffba6727.jpg

Wait a minute. Let me get this straight.

You post a declaration of war against us. You attack a member of our alliance. We are cowards for defending ourselves.

You live in a bizarre world.

Bizarro-World-2.jpg

Or maybe YOU can answer for OVERTHROWING THE RIGHTFUL GOVERNMENT OF GGA, and then ABANDONING IT

Idk man, last time I checked GGA tried to threaten NPO, and then couped itself like 3 times, before fading into obscurity and disbanding. Did have some decent leaders at various times though, I'll give it that. Edited by dane0

Or maybe YOU can answer for OVERTHROWING THE RIGHTFUL GOVERNMENT OF GGA, and then ABANDONING IT

Hahaha. I don't owe you any answers.

You are talking 9 years ago. Times have changed.

Edited by Bilrow

I for ONE will NOT stand FOR this TRAVESTY. you CAN expect MY steel IN your FIGHT against THE dreaded NPO horde. IT won't DO you MUCH good, BUT so LONG as YOU are HAPPY getting REAMED in THE bum BUM, then BY all MEANS.

OK, i LIED, you CAN expect MY indifference AND no MORE. 

And My AxE! :war: