A Declaration of WAR

Eddard

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think your THREATS can scare me?  The brown elections has already begun with METHRAGE, our loyal senator, far ahead of your candidates.  He PROTECTS us from the ILLEGAL sanctions you are trying to put on us.

Last time I checked, IRON was Orange, not Brown.

Tis a shame you're not in my range. I'd love to help you start your rebuilding efforts and pad my casualty count.

The only reason NPO is sanction is BECAUSE OF THEIR TECH. NPO does not DESERVE their sanction as they have PREYED upon weaker alliances and nations to grab it.  Already, the hordes are descending to take back what was WRONGFULLY STOLEN.  The jackbooted thugs at the NPO (and their GOON/polar lackeys) are going to know what it feelsl ike to lose EVERYTHING they worked SO HARD, FOR SO LONG FOR.  Now YOU will know THAT FEELING!

The only reason NPO is sanction is BECAUSE OF THEIR TECH. NPO does not DESERVE their sanction as they have PREYED upon weaker alliances and nations to grab it.  Already, the hordes are descending to take back what was WRONGFULLY STOLEN.  The jackbooted thugs at the NPO (and their GOON/polar lackeys) are going to know what it feelsl ike to lose EVERYTHING they worked SO HARD, FOR SO LONG FOR.  Now YOU will know THAT FEELING!

Agreed bro, keep up the good fight.

You think your THREATS can scare me?  The brown elections has already begun with METHRAGE, our loyal senator, far ahead of your candidates.  He PROTECTS us from the ILLEGAL sanctions you are trying to put on us.

Yeah Methrage hasn't got more votes then two brown team alliances...

I'd like to think that Methrage isn't stupid enough to be friends with you, but it wouldn't surprise me. 

In any case, we're the orange team, not Brown. I couldn't care less if Methboy is a brown senator. God you're dense.

I hear you asked for the boss.

Please, follow us now...

W7pj2EW.gif

So wait, is there war? No one invited us so there must not be... Am I to understand that this guy created a nation to slam it into some people though? That is kinda cool, regardless of the target. Perma-ZI? Is that still a thing? I thought punishment was forcing them to play still but on a crappy AA.

01patch_slide02.jpg

That's not really where our tech came from. I strongly encourage you to take a walking tour of the historical Francograd Technology District, where the old Technology Corps was founded. There you can learn how tech was made back in a time that may seemingly sound relevant to you, as well as how technology creation and distribution methods have developed since. Hail progress! Hail Pacifica!

That's not really where our tech came from. I strongly encourage you to take a walking tour of the historical Francograd Technology District, where the old Technology Corps was founded. There you can learn how tech was made back in a time that may seemingly sound relevant to you, as well as how technology creation and distribution methods have developed since. Hail progress! Hail Pacifica!

How can ANYONE read this and not IMMEDIEATELY see the PROPAGANDA being SPEWED at us by this NPO lapdog.  You do not CREATE technology, you STEAL it from those who have rightfully worked to build it on their own.

This occurs because they are not CAPABLE ofa ctually building any technology on their own.  as i said before, the SANCTION they have is a joke and should be immediately removed.

How can ANYONE read this and not IMMEDIEATELY see the PROPAGANDA being SPEWED at us by this NPO lapdog.  You do not CREATE technology, you STEAL it from those who have rightfully worked to build it on their own.

This occurs because they are not CAPABLE ofa ctually building any technology on their own.  as i said before, the SANCTION they have is a joke and should be immediately removed.

Lapdog?  Oh you mean Imperator Emeritus Cortath, yeah real lapdog there. :|

Sigh...... Now it's my problem....

Stop spamming our members and get off our lawn you crazy kid!

How DARE YOU.  After all that was lost when you were BETRAYED by the NPO, now you throw away your opportunity to take back what is RIGHTFULLY OURS?  I will not stand for it.  All FAN are REQUIRED to attack as of now.

Lapdog?  Oh you mean Imperator Emeritus Cortath, yeah real lapdog there. :|

The titles are MEANINGLESS.  You are all the SAME group of thugs that have been dragging peaceful alliances through the mud for ages now.

Edited by Eddard

Eddard, I served Pacifica for nearly five years. An extremely large percentage of my tech deals were with Comrades. Looking at NPO's foreign aid screen I can see that things have not changed. Your pathetic attempts are amusing to me and I'm quite certain others, but for your own sake I'd recommend you stop to avoid further embarrassing yourself.

How DARE YOU.  After all that was lost when you were BETRAYED by the NPO, now you throw away your opportunity to take back what is RIGHTFULLY OURS?  I will not stand for it.  All FAN are REQUIRED to attack as of now.

Come and try to require us to do anything, little fly, and we will visit pain and hatred upon you that will make your ancestors scream in horror.

Oh, look at that, one of us is already doing so.

You chose very poorly.  Too bad this will not be over for you quickly.

Awaiting further orders from our Pacifican Overlords for how to deal with this threat  :ehm:

I thought we were at war with Pacifica, as stated in the COMPLETELY LEGITIMATE and NOT-AT-ALL STUPID PM our Minister of Defense, who just happens to have the same name as Eddard here, sent.

Stay tuned for Bi-Polar War II: Electric Boogaloo. I'm so sorry.

Forgive me for retreading old ground, but, Sir Eddard, next time you try and incite us to war, perhaps research who our Minister of Peace actually is. Or that his title is, in fact, "Minster of Peace," and not "Minister of Defense." Just some advice for next time. That is, if there is a next time. You've managed to piss off quite a few alliances, us Polars included.

How does it feel to start a one-man alliance war against yourself?