A Declaration of WAR

Eddard

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aNiMaLz has joined the coalition to bring down the NPO

Actually, chuckles, what I see is "aNiMaLz" now sheltering you after you sent false-flag war orders to multiple FAN members, while wearing a deliberately deceptive false AA.

Whether they choose to continue doing so, or whether they choose life, is entirely up to them. 

Rollover is 5 hours, 26 minutes away.  So is the deadline we've already given you for the apology you already owe FAN.

Actually aNiMaLz as a whole doesn't really care about any of this, but we like Eddards style...So far. We view this simply as an independent raid being performed by a member of the family. Check our charter on further details as far as how we view such actions.

But in no way do we view this as an alliance wide war, and we neither think good or bad about the npo. Now if they start messing with family members who are not involved with this that would be a different story. We advise our members to raid/war at their own risk as our charter states.

We are the aNiMaLz, this is OUR JUNGLE, we are always aggressive and never give up!  The NOBLE Sir Kindle has been kind enough to support me, and while it may not be military in nature WE are a FAMILY and always help each other out.

Eddard has the passion, and the heart of a warrior. I like this guy. Viva Eddard, Viva la familia!

"When the revolution comes few will be spared"

"It is better to die standing then to live life on your knees"

- Emiliano Zapata

I hear you asked for the boss.

Please, follow us now...

W7pj2EW.gif

Ah, the memories. Stewie, tell OrkBlork that his instruments have to be able to take the pressure if he's going to stick them in there.

Eddard, do not follow the men in black suits. I know they tell you bad things about NPO, but this NPO has been rolled at least twice for all of that already. Not their fault you couldn't be bothered to stick around for it. They're still standing and will crush you.

Edited by Duderonomy

OK, listen up Eddard, because I'm only saying this once.

Do Not message members of IRON attempting to impersonate our officials or persuade violence against our allies. You're already in a hole filled with shit, I advise you don't drag IRON into this.

I can't wrap my mind around why people like to come here, declare a solo war on NPO, announce it on the forum and get ZI'd.

Why doesn't IRON get OWF posts when we get raided? :(

You have never been as powerful as NPO thats why, people like to pick on the big dog, not the little puppy who acts big :D

Next time you try to impersonate someone from NPO, remember we don't have a "Minister of Defense." We have an, "Imperial Officer of Military Affairs" and a General and Colonel.

Maybe next time, sport.

Too BAD.  We're rallying support to bring you guys down.  It'snot gonna be pretty so watch your backs.

You mean all those PM's you sent us? Yeah, that's not going to help you out there, sparky, but it does put you in a state of war with IRON now. So thank you sir, for making my job a little bit more entertaining. Will you be paying in cash or infra?

You mean all those PM's you sent us? Yeah, that's not going to help you out there, sparky, but it does put you in a state of war with IRON now. So thank you sir, for making my job a little bit more entertaining. Will you be paying in cash or infra?

You think your THREATS can scare me?  The brown elections has already begun with METHRAGE, our loyal senator, far ahead of your candidates.  He PROTECTS us from the ILLEGAL sanctions you are trying to put on us.