TDO Rides to War

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know OP agreed to anything goes but TDO stated they would do no dirty spy ops and all that good stuff but it seems every single person in my AA got all the most scumbags declared on them. Anyone else experience this as well? I know the one member in TDO tends to stand up for everything that is right but I haven't heard one response about everything done on us.

Declares on 3 nations significantly smaller than him with no nukes or protection against them and nukes each repeatedly, does naval blockades every day, then after I'm unable to log in for a few days [including missing the last 2 days of combat] he accuses me of war slot filling then does this
zdBrEoB.png
that's a govt propaganda attack btw

it's too bad i can't buy my next wonder until after the war expires

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Wes. This is was not authorised action in any way and all our members were notified of the war ending. 

As foreign aid is not an offer for this we will provide a donation to your nation to help minimise the effects of these attacks. Please talk to me on IRC and I will organise this for you. 

Cazaric didnt the war end at update on the 6th?

This is correct. I will be passing this information on to senior gov to deal with Skumbag Killer over this. This is as much a shock to us as to you. 

I know OP agreed to anything goes but TDO stated they would do no dirty spy ops and all that good stuff but it seems every single person in my AA got all the most scumbags declared on them. Anyone else experience this as well? I know the one member in TDO tends to stand up for everything that is right but I haven't heard one response about everything done on us.

Once OP said they were doing anything goes, it would have been foolish of us to limit ourselves against them. In terms of dirty spy ops on other AAs I can't comment for sure as I was not involved in the discussions but I know there were scenarios where such ops were done on us - hence the retaliation to other members. 

If you recall Caz's initial post it stated that "If we identify any such attacks on us, we will use them on every member of the alliance that that player belongs to."

If you feel this was done in error chuck me a message with the details and we will work to determine why it has occured.

Out of sight, out of mind. =)

Not really. As I mentioned in my post it is simply that there is no point in idle speculation when we do not know the details of what has occurred. Any rule related issues are between the staff team and the member(s) in question. All that such discussion achieves in a general aura of negativity and defamation and really does not contribute anything to the game discussion.