We're watching you

Letum

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps someone who came from one of the cultures where a squatting rather than sitting arrangement is more usual would not readily identify the toilet seat shape. Bob is home to a wondrous kaleidoscope of cultures, after all. Some of us deposit our guano on rocks or ice.

The last sentence of this section should be called "CubaQuerida clause"... Basically all signatories of this document are stating here that they may attack other alliances despite of non-aggresion provisions. They may even attack their allies. If we were allied to any of this bloc members, we would cancel on them immediately. Fortunately, SPATR doesn't have that problem.

I suspect the actual point of the clause is to prevent another Optional Aggression, or even mutual aggression, coalition that involves Oculus members.

I don't get it. Are you saying that without the supremacy clause, NG wouldn't trust IRON to have their back?

Not at all. I'm just pointing out that it is far more likely to be aimed at preventing an opponent trying to split the bloc by calling on treaties with a bloc member against another bloc member than it is to be used to roll DBDC (which, it should also be mentioned, is impossible with that clause; it is explicitly a defense only clause) Edited by Caladin

Lack of an ideological foundation will do it in. When it happens I will explain in an essay.

I'm gonna call nonsense on this one for a few reasons:

1. You have no idea what you're talking about.

2. You're basically saying you'll explain something ex post facto at this moment even though you don't know what you're talking about

3. There is an ideology: It's called "Anti-Junkaism" and its going to fuel us until you are no longer here, so if you want to defeat us you're going to have to go away forever.

Have a nice day, you refuse licker.

If one were to believe there were no shared ideology between these alliances, one would have to acknowledge that none of the alliances with an ideology were strong enough to establish this order. That alone shows you who is weak.

Lack of an ideological foundation will do it in. When it happens I will explain in an essay.

Ideological foundation seems to be "were gonna win this game while it's still around and piss Tywin off as we do it", but hey, feel free to continue to grandstand as your alliance continues to lose members like it's cool. Edited by dane0

If one were to believe there were no shared ideology between these alliances, one would have to acknowledge that none of the alliances with an ideology were strong enough to establish this order. That alone shows you who is weak.

Tywin will argue that he doesn't have to acknowledge that because of midi-chlorians or something.

Edited by HM Solomon I