We're watching you

Letum

Attacking your own ally is always bad - it is dishonourable.

Attacking ally of ally may be bad or not - it depends on the situation.

And I wouldn't call attacking ally of ally "full retard". It is something which happened many times. The most recent example is NSO (Non Grata ally) attacking CA (which is also Non Grata ally, as CA is their protectorate on paper).

I meant specifically in this situation it is full retard to do it since it's Oculus, you're essentially giving the finger to your ally in Oculus by attacking their ally also in Oculus and forcing them into an awkward position and bringing the fires of hell down on yourself.

If anyone had a reason to cancel it's the alliance in Oculus for having a stupid ally.

Individual treaties are slightly different, well even normal blocs are different than Oculus.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last sentence of this section should be called "CubaQuerida clause"... Basically all signatories of this document are stating here that they may attack other alliances despite of non-aggresion provisions. They may even attack their allies. If we were allied to any of this bloc members, we would cancel on them immediately. Fortunately, SPATR doesn't have that problem.

Oculus: "The following neighborhood residents will NOT be killed by me. NPO. IRON, Umbrella. VE. DT. NG. Sudoku. AB. GLOF. Oculus-affiliaited alliances that are allied to NPO..... That is all."

DK excitedly bursts in to DBDC's room, DBDC looks hopeless

"Woo hoo, did you hear big brother? Eh ....oh."

Oculus: "The following neighborhood residents will NOT be killed by me. NPO. IRON, Umbrella. VE. DT. NG. Sudoku. AB. GLOF. Oculus-affiliaited alliances that are allied to NPO..... That is all."

DK excitedly bursts in to DBDC's room, DBDC looks hopeless

"Woo hoo, did you hear big brother? Eh ....oh."

I also like clowns, when did Oculus start sporting pointy hair and grass skirts? Are we saying that Immortan Junka is in fact Oculus?

You will need to explain to me the details of your religion and most importantly who is a member before I decide whether to convert.

One does not simply convert to the Lobster Party. Either you're a true Lobsterer or you are not. 

Many people are Lobsterers. Even some you may never expect. That is not information we disclose upon recruitment. 

You failed the Lobster test so now you will be forced to request access from Montosh, chair of the Lobster Party before you can join. Perhaps refer him to this post for a better chance at being welcomed? Though it may just remain a secret to you forever.  :ph34r:

One does not simply convert to the Lobster Party. Either you're a true Lobsterer or you are not. 

Many people are Lobsterers. Even some you may never expect. That is not information we disclose upon recruitment. 

You failed the Lobster test so now you will be forced to request access from Montosh, chair of the Lobster Party before you can join. Perhaps refer him to this post for a better chance at being welcomed? Though it may just remain a secret to you forever.  :ph34r:

Order and Lobsterism are considered compatible in theory, but this has never been shown to be true practically.

We shall see :ph34r:

No. There are several alliances against ze wall before Polaris.

Like Little Red Raiding Safari?

Order and Lobsterism are considered compatible in theory, but this has never been shown to be true practically.

We shall see :ph34r:

Ze Crawfishetariat shall overcome ze lobsteroise. Ze Great Leader Poutine shall start ze revolution of ze gastronomic masses.

crayfish_1516006a.jpg