We're watching you

Letum

Just what the world needed: all but a handful of alliances in one, enormous bloc. All the world curb-stomping one or two alliances is bound to provide the exciting shakeup this world's been longing for.

Oooooooh. This mystery is either intimidating or laughable, but I cannot say which. My saying something might spoil the atmosphere.

Ah, i see now, the REINCARNATION of the wolrd unity treaty is what is causing these avatars?  Surely you now see that this is just the same thing that was happening so many years ago (btw the fact that ithappened a while ago doesnt mean it DIDNT HAPPEN so stop pretending that it didnt)

i dont know much about this new bloc but if all the power is concentrated there that is what we must focus on dismantling.  too many have already suffered because of things like this

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, i see now, the REINCARNATION of the wolrd unity treaty is what is causing these avatars?  Surely you now see that this is just the same thing that was happening so many years ago (btw the fact that ithappened a while ago doesnt mean it DIDNT HAPPEN so stop pretending that it didnt)

i dont know much about this new bloc but if all the power is concentrated there that is what we must focus on dismantling.  too many have already suffered because of things like this

MY BODY IS READY

www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=152155

I never thought I'd get to use all of this pepper spray, but I'd always hoped.

Police-Brutality.jpg

Just what the world needed: all but a handful of alliances in one, enormous bloc. All the world curb-stomping one or two alliances is bound to provide the exciting shakeup this world's been longing for.

Oooooooh. This mystery is either intimidating or laughable, but I cannot say which. My saying something might spoil the atmosphere.

Because everything has being so dandy so far.

Wow. Really poor attempts at zingers on the expense of this block. Shame really. Didn't even manage to chuckle.

Also only six pages. I think its time to roll everybody and then turn the lights off.

We need to watch them first....

Oculus Cat GO!

Qae2WZj.png

Not for a long time, which is what I referencing with this game going downhill for the last 4 years from one !@#$ war to the next !@#$ war.

(guess whose alliance has consistently been on the winning side of wars for 4 years)

(it's the guy i quoted, it's his alliance)

Wow. Really poor attempts at zingers on the expense of this block. Shame really. Didn't even manage to chuckle.

Also only six pages. I think its time to roll everybody and then turn the lights off.

Jelly spreads easier with a dull knife than a sharp one. Please note who isn't complaining.

Obviously it'll be the puppet master pulling on the strings...

I prefer to think of myself as a ventriloquist's dummy since things usually happen on the other end for me.

Lobster Party is the Senate! :0

o/

So by contributing to the !@#$ war cycle you're... doing what exactly?

Exactly that. At least we're contributing.

(guess whose alliance has consistently been on the winning side of wars for 4 years)

(it's the guy i quoted, it's his alliance)

*Yawn* 

Jelly.

I'm so jealous of the person who talks about boredom, but doesn't solve his own problem.

Right.

Not everybody longs for the excitement of giving their friends the finger and then hiding under the nearest rock.

I'm pretty sure your absence from NPO was a requirement for the bloc. Probably one of the redacted portions. Instead of "rocbloq" how about the "No Reys" club?