We're watching you

Letum

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just what the world needed: all but a handful of alliances in one, enormous bloc. All the world curb-stomping one or two alliances is bound to provide the exciting shakeup this world's been longing for.

All will be revealed soon....

Oooooooh. This mystery is either intimidating or laughable, but I cannot say which. My saying something might spoil the atmosphere.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Just what the world needed: all but a handful of alliances in one, enormous bloc. All the world curb-stomping one or two alliances is bound to provide the exciting shakeup this world's been longing for.

Oooooooh. This mystery is either intimidating or laughable, but I cannot say which. My saying something might spoil the atmosphere.

One Vision for The Continuum of The Hegemony.

All will be revealed soon....

With how slow plans tend to get set in motion in CN, soon could means days, weeks or months. Although you guys have caught my interest, so I guess we'll see. This treaty superseding any other treaties and the notable lack of Doom Alliances in it does lend credibility it could go in an interesting direction.

You're literally in a bloc that says "creating Order out of Chaos."

Please avail yourself of an explanation for the true nature of entropy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSgPRj207uE

o/ To the World Order. I hope to crack a few heads as a peace officer. 

Also, hello ak47don. I miss your long discussions about my inadequacies. It felt like being a heckler at a Jimmy Carr concert. Sure, I was burned, but afterwards I felt clean and renewed like a babe. Of course, I often mistake criticism for affection. I blame Caustic.

o/ Oculus

Please avail yourself of an explanation for the true nature of entropy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSgPRj207uE

o/ To the World Order. I hope to crack a few heads as a peace officer. 

Also, hello ak47don. I miss your long discussions about my inadequacies. It felt like being a heckler at a Jimmy Carr concert. Sure, I was burned, but afterwards I felt clean and renewed like a babe. Of course, I often mistake criticism for affection. I blame Caustic.

The professor in that video is literally Professor Moriarty. :D

There are more than 8 members of Oculus.

Or less, the world may never know (the world will in fact know eventually).

Edited by HM Solomon I

A simple hail (with at least 2 words tacked on of course) might be fun. But those are cheap.

I could come out against this (it's always a good idea to start yelling. Stupid [Bloc]).

But whatever it is, it's neat. That's real neat fellas.

So which party brought the crackers?

NPO, obviously.

It's changed a lot of peoples Avatars, that's causing me enough confusion before even considering the implications elsewhere

But surely an epic meme like that is super lulz Edited by Neo Uruk

I'm guessing a list a signatories won't be listed? I was wondering when NPO would make an interesting move & this bloc does seem somewhat interesting. What is the criteria for the bloc unilaterally deciding to support an aggressive war beforehand? All Signatories agreeing on it or some kind of majority vote?

Occulus Senate makes a submission of war proposal to The Lobster Party. If war is aggressive, unjustified and cb-less, The Lobster Party auto-approves. Edited by shahenshah

Occulus Senate makes a submission of war proposal to The Lobster Party. If war is aggressive, unjustified and cb-less, The Lobster Party auto-approves.

What are you talking about?!?

Lobster Party decides all, informs Occulus how to act. There is no senate. The Senate is a lie.

With how slow plans tend to get set in motion in CN, soon could means days, weeks or months. Although you guys have caught my interest, so I guess we'll see. This treaty superseding any other treaties and the notable lack of Doom Alliances in it does lend credibility it could go in an interesting direction.

We all know this bloc is the only thing stopping NPO from getting rolled by Eddard, duhh.

Your sarcasm is showing again, RV.