Defcon2 goes to war with NLoN

What I want to know is how in the hell is the foreign minister of NLON threatening OP with war over raids when they are getting their asses kicked.

Ya think that's funny. Ya should have seen the peace terms they suggested lol. They wanted us to decommission nukes! !!

Suffice to say we're still at war until a realistic agreement is reached.

Great News... Talks have been occurring between The Roman Empire and The New League of Nations, we still have some things we need to iron out and progress is being made. Here is a quick statement from their Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs:

aCZwGrF.jpg

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

As requested by Ningkeptune:

You kicked our ass and we surrender unconditionally. We will refrain from further agression towards the great alliance of Roman Empire and send peace offers.

You kicked our ass and we surrender unconditionally. We will refrain from further agression towards the great alliance of Roman Empire and send peace offers.

who are you? what is your title?

I was hoping for bells whistles and a marching band, but I have a feeling they're busy helping out in other areas.

Roman Empire formally accepts the Surrender on New League Of Nations.

Now go fourth and rebuild. (better)

o/ Roman Empire

o/ New League Of Nations