You raid we kill declaration of war.

Mistakes happen. Often somebody can get out of line and raid the wrong people. These people are typically your standard members. Then we have another type, the leader of The Light Order. It's one thing to have a member raid us by mistake but the leader. You dug your own grave now lay in it.

Misfits here by declare war on The Light Order due to raiding The Misfits.

Let a lesson be taught. Don't mess with the wrong people. Stats? They were close before build up but that doesn't really matter to me.

Edited by yung flow

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Bobalu. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Shinto
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 250
Last Nuke Purchase: 8/27/2015 11:55:29 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 8/26/2015
Total Money: $475,378
Technology: 193.10 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 8/26/2015 12:25:46 AM
Trade Partners: Wolverine, The Dark One, Big Chief
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 0, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 12, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 15
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 50
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 25
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Total Money: $475,378 :O
Last Bill Payment: 8/26/2015 12:25:46 AM :O

Always linked one way or another, I was wondering who would waste all that money on an MP this early

Might want to watch your mouth there Kaboom as Way is a friend of mine as well as many others here in TDO.

He was a great member here when he had the time to play of which he did not have this round so he decided to temp for us and others until he did.

We had a little misunderstanding earlier in the round and Way went his own way and has ended up in the alliance that apparently raided your alliance. Looking at the wars I can not however see how you are now placing him in this plot of yours to either take on or take out the Misfits by TDO.

Let me see if I can get this "plot" straight can I?

Way was going to join this alliance that we have absolutely no clue who they are in the hopes that one of their members would raid you so that in return he knew that you and a member or 2 of your alliance would attack him in return for doing absolutely nothing to you or any of your members?  So he could then take a beating by the 2 of you?

Did I get that right?

Well then Caz it looks like our master plan was a complete success as we pulled off what everyone said couldn't be done.

It figures my first post here would be to argue with Kaboom. But then again after all the things I have heard and seen from him I kind of saw this coming anyways.

Take this how you may Mr Kaboom but know that as I said above Way is a friend and he would not even be in his weakened position if it were not for his taking his lumps as a member of TDO this round and that if he asks for my help he will receive it. Whether it be in the form of alliance help or just as a friend I will be there when asked. I can also let you know that you guys use of every "dirty" spy op in the book on him is not going to help your cause any if this does come to blows.

I will end this by asking you this.

Do you really see you and your alliance as that much of a threat to TDO that we would have to use such tactics against you?

Our raiding policy is to not hit any alliances with over 5 members so taking on you guys would have been as easy as an simple xp raid on you so why even bother with any plan of deception?

Fear?

I think not.

Before you hit the nest to see if there are any live bees inside you might want to have yourself ready in case there are Kaboom.

You will find that I am not like the other guys you argue and bicker with in here all the time and that I am a man of action and not words.

So they can nuke misfits but kaboom can't use dirty spy ops?

Your pounding your chest against a 6 man AA who fought off a raid against nuclear nations?

Get real.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Might want to watch your mouth there Kaboom as Way is a friend of mine as well as many others here in TDO.
He was a great member here when he had the time to play of which he did not have this round so he decided to temp for us and others until he did.
We had a little misunderstanding earlier in the round and Way went his own way and has ended up in the alliance that apparently raided your alliance. Looking at the wars I can not however see how you are now placing him in this plot of yours to either take on or take out the Misfits by TDO.

Let me see if I can get this "plot" straight can I?
Way was going to join this alliance that we have absolutely no clue who they are in the hopes that one of their members would raid you so that in return he knew that you and a member or 2 of your alliance would attack him in return for doing absolutely nothing to you or any of your members?  So he could then take a beating by the 2 of you?
Did I get that right?

Well then Caz it looks like our master plan was a complete success as we pulled off what everyone said couldn't be done.

It figures my first post here would be to argue with Kaboom. But then again after all the things I have heard and seen from him I kind of saw this coming anyways.

Take this how you may Mr Kaboom but know that as I said above Way is a friend and he would not even be in his weakened position if it were not for his taking his lumps as a member of TDO this round and that if he asks for my help he will receive it. Whether it be in the form of alliance help or just as a friend I will be there when asked. I can also let you know that you guys use of every "dirty" spy op in the book on him is not going to help your cause any if this does come to blows.

I will end this by asking you this.
Do you really see you and your alliance as that much of a threat to TDO that we would have to use such tactics against you?
Our raiding policy is to not hit any alliances with over 5 members so taking on you guys would have been as easy as an simple xp raid on you so why even bother with any plan of deception?
Fear?
I think not.

Before you hit the nest to see if there are any live bees inside you might want to have yourself ready in case there are Kaboom.
You will find that I am not like the other guys you argue and bicker with in here all the time and that I am a man of action and not words.

I would talk big to a nation that has eatin 2 nukes in the first 14 days too. Pretty simple war. The problem here is, I know more about TDO and her friends then you can even imagine. I don't have a bunch of rumors told to me, I don't hear gossip, I know facts and if I could prove them I would. Your dude has an MP and Hidden Silo at day 14. Attempting to convince me he didn't have bad intentions is just foolish. And please continue to attempt to degrade me as someone I'm not. I'm more respected within the community then you try to say I am. Went his own way? He seems to still be buddies to temp for your alliance. I would say you guys are doing just fine. Also to your last point. Let us be in decent shape again. Your little "we could Xp raid your 6 man alliance". You raid us and see what does happen to you. I can assure you things won't be pretty. You forget to see, we don't care about pixels, it's like he said, nukes or not you raid us we will beat the crap out of you. See TDO does whatever it takes to win flags, whether it be the secrets you do behind closed doors, the down declares, the secret allies, and all the other bogus stuff you guys have been doing. I spend my rounds knowing I don't have the tools or secret resources to win a flag and if I make them we have people from avengers who see I can outbuild every last one of them send rogues to hit me one day out of nuclear war. I put the scare in them, so obviously going for a flag is pointless in this game anymore, it just ends with TDO/avengers using scum tactics to pull the victory off. So I spend my days building just to kill anymore, that is my only purpose. Not to flag run or stage things in my favor. I pick the biggest scums around and do work on them in hopes a random can steal the flag away. Keep killing the game off, soon enough the only people you will compete with is yourselves. Edited by yung flow

You are almost as bad as DT with the hate against the Avengers aren't you Kaboom?

Do you ever think even a little bit before you post?

Do me a favor and take just 30 seconds to look at the awards won the last 2 rounds.

How many were won by Avengers?

I see 2.

Most land by Bashar al Assad (that one you really have to prep for as I understand it takes rounds of underhanded tactics to win it)

and Most Popular by DevilDog (I personally know he cheated to get that one as I received the $5 check he sent to every player that voted for him)

Yet that is all they play for huh? Then they need to pick a new game as they suck at it.

I think I read pages of the crap you spew in here Kaboom about Spidey being an "Avenger lackey" also even though you spied him first is why he even attacked you in the first place. Yet you still posted over and over again how he "attacked you" just because of the Avengers.

Now you are trying the exact same crap except now it is you attack Way yet we sent him after you is why he bought the Silo and the MP.

You are truly a joke Kaboom.

And before you start running off at the mouth in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with you Mitten why don't you try to do a little reading yourself you idiot.

Might want to start here:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_spies.asp?ID=10

http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp

Since you both seem to have a learning disability I will help you out.

What the 2 above say is that Kaboom spied Way's government before the first nuke even flew.

First you 2 attack him when he did absolutely nothing to you then you spy his government and in return he was just supposed to what?

Roll over and say he was sorry for doing nothing to deserve either?

As I stated above, and if you are reading this dribble Way please shoot me a message, "IF HE ASKS FOR HELP THEN HE WILL RECEIVE IT!!"

You will see no more replies from me here gentlemen as I refuse to have a battle of wits with unarmed men.

The next replies you will see from me will be in your inbox under battle messages.

No matter where he goes, Way will always have a place in TDO, and support should he ever ask for it.

Kaboom, your delusions of grandeur are embarrassing.

Let me make one thing clear to you: you are of no consequence to anyone. You are worth less than the time it would take to return your nation to the mud from which it came, which would not be long at all, given how easily we destroyed you in round 34.

Neither you nor your micro are any threat to TDO. D1, Eurasia, TPC... These alliances are the type that we perceive as threats. You are nothing.

Nobody cares what lies you have to say about us, because your irrelevancy is boundless.

We have not looked your way in two rounds because you're too worthless to see. But if you wish to provoke us, go ahead. We'll grind through your alliance like it is nothing.

Caz, are you still talking about that pathetic down declare of yours? Man you really take pride In that. Would it have killed your little friend to send one simple little message stating they didn't want to be involved in the situation? that could have changed everything. He was joining an alliance that was making bad decisions and not once changed directions during the period. He stood behind which is nobodies fault but his own. As far as putting TDO in this entire mix. Everything always points back in your direction and everyone and I repeat everyone knows you haven't played one honest round around here. So one round somebody pulled the flags out from underneath you? Shall we talk about all the rest? You guys are so far gone or blindsided by your own members it's unbelievable.

Also: I found it funny I literally just said a few little words about how somebody is linked to TDO and you guys go full blown defensive here. It doesn't help your case one bit.

Edited by yung flow

No matter where he goes, Way will always have a place in TDO, and support should he ever ask for it.
Let me make one thing clear to you: you are of no consequence to anyone. You are worth less than the time it would take to return your nation to the mud from which it came, which would not be long at all, given how easily we destroyed you in round 34.
Neither you nor your micro are any threat to TDO. D1, Eurasia, TPC... These alliances are the type that we perceive as threats. You are nothing.
Nobody cares what lies you have to say about us, because your irrelevancy is boundless.
We have not looked your way in two rounds because you're too worthless to see. But if you wish to provoke us, go ahead. We'll grind through your alliance like it is nothing.

Let's clear something up cazaric, we are small because we choose to be. Misfits haven't recruited for about 5 rounds now, probably more than that. Now, if I have to use my time to recruit in order to slap you off that 3 foot high horse then I will. But I enjoy the simple rounds these days, so kindly remove yourself from this situation or help your friend out. Either way suits me

Now you can either make an enemy of me or I can go back to not caring about all the bs. Edited by EddyH

Let's clear something up cazaric, we are small because we choose to be. Misfits haven't recruited for about 5 rounds now, probably more than that. Now, if I have to use my time to recruit in order to slap you off that 3 foot high horse then I will. But I enjoy the simple rounds these days, so kindly remove yourself from this situation or help your friend out. Either way suits me

Now you can either make an enemy of me or I can go back to not caring about all the bs.

It's true we hardly put any effort into recruiting. I just told black light this at the beginning of the round. Rather pass the noobs over to krabz, they enjoy taking them in. I'm sure if we followed others footsteps we could have a big alliance as well.

I am kind of interested in hearing what he has to say.