Verdict of Swash Plates And Tail Rotors

Verdict of Swash Plates And Tail Rotors

Rey the Great, ruler of the nation Neo Uruk, is hereby declared an enemy of Swash Plates And Tail Rotors until further notice.

Signed,

Untouchable - The Boss, Security Council Member

Murtibing - Grand Inquisiteur, Security Council Member

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

peace.gif Neo Uruk is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 8/19/2015.[/size]

Expecting trouble were you, Rey?[/size]

That was from when I left NPO, knowing someone was likely to raid me before I could find an alliance I actually want to join.

I have exactly 0 idea what this shit is about.

and by "raid" you mean "attacked by the NPO because i'm an aid thief" ?

Well, no; I was given until the 24th to start repaying my tech, that's the day I first could have come out of PM.

But then they added back the aid I wasn't ever told I would have to pay back in any form, and was "good tech seller" money, because I pissed on a couple IO's shoes.

Hey, keep playing though.

Well, no; I was given until the 24th to start repaying my tech, that's the day I first could have come out of PM.

But then they added back the aid I wasn't ever told I would have to pay back in any form, and was "good tech seller" money, because I pissed on a couple IO's shoes.

That's a complicated explanation/excuse... guilty feet has got no rythm

Well, what did you want us to think when you accepted the aid offer and then two minutes later quit the alliance and hopped into peace mode? That it was "for the road" ?

Well, what did you want us to think when you accepted the aid offer and then two minutes later quit the alliance and hopped into peace mode? That it was "for the road" ?

It wasn't even quoted to me in my initial "hey you owe us" query when I left. It was added on for pettiness.

Not sure what answer you want me to give, aside from that you obviously had a personal dislike for me as well mr vengashii Edited by Neo Uruk

It wasn't even quoted to me in my initial "hey you owe us" query when I left. It was added on for pettiness.

Not sure what answer you want me to give, aside from that you obviously had a personal dislike for me as well mr vengashii

ya, cause that really looks like pettiness in the timeframe it happened.

dont mistake my criticism of your actions as dislike. you're not nearly annoying enough for that  :ehm: