The tide has turned- creation of the World Unity Treaty

Eddard

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friends,

History provides us with many in depth situations to be analyzed.  We discuss adn study this history to produce prognoses, PREDICTIONS for how the future may turn out.

We have seen time and time again NPOs imperialist tendencies and their willingness to fight dirty.  Antoher example, when Prodigal Chieftain callead out the NPO on their blatant imperialism and mod bias, the NPO sent in BILROW to launch a coup.  Boom, another alliance to use as a puppet. Sorry GGA but you got used to further NPO's imperial gains then thrown away when you were no longer useful.  PC wouldve kept it strong and pro-LUE, but as usual NPO has to ruin everything.

Somehow I think all of this is two wars and a few years late.

Pacifica, could you stop oppressing this gentleman and get back to my session? I hate it when you leave me tied to a drain pipe while you're working over some other guy in the next room, especially when I only get an hour for lunch. Rude.  <_<

Somehow I think all of this is two wars and a few years late.

Pacifica, could you stop oppressing this gentleman and get back to my session? I hate it when you leave me tied to a drain pipe while you're working over some other guy in the next room, especially when I only get an hour for lunch. Rude.  <_<

So many to oppress so little time.

What is this symbol you all are wearing for you avatar.  

I do not know that which you speak of.

What symbol? My avatar is a rat with an ax.

Brenann, did you go Project MK Ultra on this good citizen? I thought we said the drinks in the fridge were for the party.

Sorrry! I couldn't help it. Not often I am let out of the old folks home to party. I thought I would get a head start. :(