Who I wanna fite in CN

Master Hakai

I wanna fite some people here and here's why.

amstel78 you only made 5 posts so far and i know you can do better than that you scumbag

him themis you're too brash and abrasive with how you talk to others

berbers well because ive had enough of the nonsense

sir paul because of those music videos

caustic but i don't know why but i know i want to fite you, but why?

overlord shinnra there's only one n in shinra you bastard

luckao joined kashmir and hasn't said a word since

porksaber good quality stuff generally but not enough of it

king srqt came back but never did anything and I'm pretty sure he's not even here anymore

comrade milton shouldn't be using that luigi avatar

voodoo nova I'm not sure why but I do want to fite

genius inc because of that laugh he do in that tv show

katashimon13 said rawr one too many times

Lysergide uses stupid rainbow text and I flip shit everytime I see it, would fite

if any of you has the nuts let's go! but give me a few months so I can get more wonders first

Lysergide uses stupid rainbow text and I flip !@#$ everytime I see it, would fite

if any of you has the nuts let's go! but give me a few months so I can get more wonders first

[color=#ff0000]I[/color] [color=#f1290d]a[/color][color=#ea3d14]m[/color] [color=#dc6422]r[/color][color=#d57729]e[/color][color=#ce8930]a[/color][color=#c79a37]d[/color][color=#c0aa3e]y[/color] [color=#b3c64b]t[/color][color=#acd252]o[/color] [color=#9ee760]t[/color][color=#97ef67]a[/color][color=#90f56e]n[/color][color=#89fa75]g[/color][color=#82fd7c]o[/color] [color=#75fe89]w[/color][color=#6efc90]h[/color][color=#67f997]e[/color][color=#60f49e]n[/color][color=#59eda5]e[/color][color=#52e4ac]v[/color][color=#4bdbb3]e[/color][color=#44cfba]r[/color] [color=#37b5c7]y[/color][color=#30a6ce]o[/color][color=#2995d5]u[/color] [color=#1b72e3]a[/color][color=#145fea]r[/color][color=#0d4cf1]e[/color][color=#0638f8].[/color]

him themis you're too brash and abrasive with how you talk to others

Master Hakai

And I have been so nice when I talked to you ....wait, what?  I have never talked to you or even thought of you. This is nice all the love the last couple of days.

I will save you a place on my dance card when you catch up in about 11 years.

Was that brash enough, now you can say I have actually talked to you, make sure you do not wash that hand. :)

Dame Hime Themis