GOONS achieves total victory

This just in:  Fark outlasts GOONs.  Twice.

Well nice to see when crap alliances fall apart, gives me this warm feeling inside :), I recall goons of old (the real goons not this watered down version) now they have been missed, but this GOONs 2.0 never had the power (or should i say the backing of the real power within the game) to do anything as epic as goons 1.0 did, its a shame really Goons 2.0 just pissed all over the epic name goons 1.0 made, so got me this is great news and we get rid of a bad tasting egg that should have been thrown away a long time ago.

Its very sad to see and good clean honourable alliance such as umbrella be stained for life with the !@#$ stain thats goons :(.

Edit: Until you have done what NPO has done all you won is the trophy for being a joke alliance most laugh at

love joke posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What to say on this event.

Not much.

GOONS was, like most alliances, possessed of enough NS to be useful-enough to serious alliances to be tolerated and backed up, until it wasn't.  GOONS also managed, for a short time, to translate its crony capital into being the driver, but the traits that made it a fun pet or friend made it a crummy boss or partner.  GOONS danced the endless waltz pretty well and let's not pretend otherwise because they're disbanding. 

I enjoyed peeing in your cereal.  Peace out.

Like it or not GOONs was a player when it was alive and kicking.  Have not heard much about this alliance in awhile which is not very GOON like so it was probably a good decision to disband.

Good run.

We all went inactive because seriously this world is basically dead. The most interesting thing going on right now is a slap fight between an idiot and a few other alliances. That has been the most interesting thing in the past year.

Nothing can save it now so we decided as a group to call it a day. Let the people who want to keep collecting taxes every 20 days go somewhere else. A lot of us in gov will stick around in some form or other. The rest will delete because this is boring. Edited by KenMorningstar

We all went inactive because seriously this world is basically dead. The most interesting thing going on right now is a slap fight between an idiot and a few other alliances. That has been the most interesting thing in the past year.

You're right, but I wish you wouldn't call me an idiot

RIP gons

Nothing can save it now so we decided as a group to call it a day. Let the people who want to keep collecting taxes every 20 days go somewhere else. A lot of us in gov will stick around in some form or other. The rest will delete because this is boring.

You could have made it interesting, but instead you helped feed into the cycle of avoiding conflict and collecting tech for a hypothetical war that's never happening.

why should one alliance put in if nobody else would

Only takes one to drag everyone else in whether or not they're kicking and screaming about it.

Blaming a stale world for boredom when you're in a position to not make it stale, does make you part of the problem whether you agree or not.

The most interesting thing going on right now is a slap fight between an idiot and a few other alliances. That has been the most interesting thing in the past year.

Thanks.

You know this is a world where we have to make our own drama though, so if you wanted something to happen, why didn't you do something about it?

Anyway, I genuinely hope you stick around. And do something more interesting than rot in Umbrella just like you were rotting in GONOs.

^_ ^

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Pretty much what the rebel said, I'm perfectly content losing every war so long as everyone else is burning off some pixels too, but hey, collecting lots of upper tier nations so you can fight.... Oh wait you're all allied in the upper tier besides GPA, hrm... wonder what the end goal is then?

Edited by Mogar

Only takes one to drag everyone else in whether or not they're kicking and screaming about it.

Blaming a stale world for boredom when you're in a position to not make it stale, does make you part of the problem whether you agree or not.

And after the kicking and screaming, GOONS gets dropped. THen they're on the outside looking in on all the dull shit.

And after the kicking and screaming, GOONS gets dropped. THen they're on the outside looking in on all the dull !@#$.

Better that than disbanding don't you think? But at least it wouldn't be stale and they wouldn't be bored. I miss MK and NPO of old, least they got stuff done rather than be afraid of your possible outcome. Edited by the rebel