NADC-Atlas Announcement

Please hadesflames, let's not pretend that titles mean that much, I remember you were one of the people complaining about how much I was advising SNX as a Polar diplomat.

You were offering to give SNX the contents of our Academy without consent of any members of government. That was wholly inappropriate and you had no right to do that. And as a diplomat it was well outside the bounds of your job descriptions to advise SNX at all.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do apologize, but my statement there was misinformed, as I admitted a couple posts up. The reason for the sanction was not related to the war, but to the leaks.

I would think this be a sufficient reason when a bunch of people on blue were asking why the sanctions were put into place. Me I would be ok with it due to the log leaks.

You were offering to give SNX the contents of our Academy without consent of any members of government. That was wholly inappropriate and you had no right to do that. And as a diplomat it was well outside the bounds of your job descriptions to advise SNX at all.

Megann, I suggested that maybe SNX members could enroll in Polar's academy, it was a thought exercise, not an offer. Perhaps my work while diplomat exceeded the position I held, but I have been government in many alliances over the years, and real FA work is not bureaucratic, but based on analysis, relationships and discussion.

Unfortunately when there's too much focus on rules, you end up having issues with performance. That's reflected in Polar's current FA position and the fact that Grub is effectively arguing against three different former allies and numerous former supporters of Polar's dominant political position two years ago.

Tywin you're wrong on this one. They asked me to but I had to decline (OOC I'm back in hospital).

I know the battle between you and Grub all too well but you should walk from this one.

OOC Sorry to hear that Dajobo, hope things work out for you. Edited by Immortan Junka

Perhaps my work while diplomat exceeded the position I held, but I have been government in many alliances over the years, and real FA work is not bureaucratic, but based on analysis, relationships and discussion.

you know, if you read this post backwards, it starts off accurate and then hits the "oh, of course Tywin had to say that" moment

Megann, I suggested that maybe SNX members could enroll in Polar's academy, it was a thought exercise, not an offer. Perhaps my work while diplomat exceeded the position I held, but I have been government in many alliances over the years, and real FA work is not bureaucratic, but based on analysis, relationships and discussion.

Unfortunately when there's too much focus on rules, you end up having issues with performance. That's reflected in Polar's current FA position and the fact that Grub is effectively arguing against three different former allies and numerous former supporters of Polar's dominant political position two years ago.

Thought exercise? So that's what they're calling it these days. The post you'd made sounded a hell of a lot like an offer, but whatever.

Edited by megann

OOC Sorry to hear that Dajobo, hope things work out for you.

I would love to address your comments with a logical response but unfortunately your assertion makes no sense at all.  There is no logical link between Polaris having rigid rules and our current questions to CCC/NADC senators about their conduct.  I appreciate the constant attention you give me, the Trollmaster2000 loves to be fed after all, but you really do need to try to slow down, form a concept, or get a clue and then attack me with a well reasoned, possibly clever, but not essential because I know it will be a stretch, argument.  This recycling of the same tired old Grub is a power crazy maniac line is terrible to start with, but to continually tack it onto your latest random thought bubble is now getting embarrassing for everyone.

We all love a good train wreck Junka, we really do, but some new material is required.  If you are not going to put the effort in why bother?

Now, I believe Comrade Dajobo, the one who is apparently my enemy in my quest for power, dispelled the notion that I forced Polaris to adopt me as their senate candidate, so I would like you to apologize for your proven incorrect hostile and slanderous attacks.  It is okay to be wrong Junka, I thought I was once.

Something tells me an intervention is needed by jrkee between Polar and NADC/CCC. for the good of blue I'm happy to help

For the good of Blue, vote Grub.

I'm trying to work out which nations shouldn't be allowed vote. Seems to me that if we get three senators in it's because that's what the blue team want.

"If we can't get the majority of alliances, we'll get the majority of nations! That'll prove that this isn't a unilateral Polar decision!"