NpO Announcement

MI - NpO Protectorate

VrHPthi.pngPbb1H8g.png

Article I - The Basics:

Member nations of the New Polar Order and Monsters Inc will show respect and good will towards each other. While this will prohibit outright verbal hostility in all its forms in public forums, it will not restrict healthy debate or productive disagreement.

Should this article ever be infringed upon, it is the duty of the respective alliance leaders to alert the other alliance.

Article II – Protection:

The New Polar Order fully commits itself to the defence of its protectorate, Monsters Inc, through direct military action as well as, though not limited to, financial and political means. Should the New Polar Order come under attack, it is strongly encouraged that the protectorate comes to their defence, though it is understood by both signatories that this is not an obligation.

Should either signatory find itself in the need for waging an aggressive war, let it come to no ones surprise if the other signatory, who is not in any means under an obligation, chooses to support them through military, political or financial means.

Article III - Treaty Notifications:

Monsters Inc agrees to inform the New Polar Order of all treaties of PIAT level and, furthermore, Monsters Inc agrees to hold no other military treaties while a protectorate of the New Polar Order.

Article IV - Tech Raiding:

The New Polar Order and Monsters Inc recognise that any war arising due to tech raiding on the part of Monsters Inc shall be considered a provoked act of aggression and nullify Article II. Monsters Inc agree to abstain from tech raiding.

Article V - Cancellation:

It is the hope of both signatories that this pact may someday be ended by mutual agreement that the protectorate is able to stand on its own without further Polar support. But, given the uncertainties of the future, it is recognized that should any of the above Articles be violated, or should some major irreparable disagreement that diplomacy cannot solve arise, that this pact maybe cancelled after 72 hours notice.

Signed for New Polar Order:

Emperor - EaTeMuP

Regent- Lestat

Minister of Plenty - Prince Jeff I

Minister of Truth - Dubh Caireallain

Deputy Minister of Love - JuicePats

Deputy Minister of Peace - tenbob

Deputy Minister of Plenty - hadesflames

Imperial Advisor - Quantum Leap

Imperial Advisor - Medic32

Imperial Advisor - Dajobo

Imperial Advisor - Sir Edward Swinkles

Imperial Advisor - WarGod0001

Signed for Monsters Inc:

Lord Hitchcock

King Neptune

Salty Richard

Doug Henning

Hombre Sabio

Jonesing

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just curious but does this make LN and CA connected to NpO now or is MI cutting ties with them? In other words are they still holding on to their MDPs with them and how does Polar factor in on that? Also what happened to Kaskus protectorate?

So just curious but does this make LN and CA connected to NpO now or is MI cutting ties with them? In other words are they still holding on to their MDPs with them and how does Polar factor in on that? Also what happened to Kaskus protectorate?

Did you read the treaty?

Monsters Inc agrees to inform the New Polar Order of all treaties of PIAT level and, furthermore, Monsters Inc agrees to hold no other military treaties while a protectorate of the New Polar Order.

Great questions: while we like LN and CA, our official ties are no longer there. We informed them in private.

Per Kaskus- we were more tied to Smurf than we were Kaskus- once he backed away from the spotlight the 'treaty' was pretty much non-existent, A few Kaskus members offered rebuild aid after the war and those offerings were more because we ghosted into their AA during the MI6 war.

In short, we didn't have strong ties to Kasksus outside of smurf and so we built relationships elsewhere.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Well you're gonna roll Polar anyway, why try sucking up to your clique?

You're cute, thinking you're actually informed as to what my alliance is going to do. Good thing I don't take policy tips from the OWF.

Keep on drinking your own kool aid.

This is in MI's best interest.  They need all the help they can get, after being so misguided by former allies.

That said, good luck to Polar; this is going to be a monumental undertaking; I've always been fond of Polar, so my good luck wishes are sincere, as you really will need your skill and a bit of luck.

o/

You're cute, thinking you're actually informed as to what my alliance is going to do. Good thing I don't take policy tips from the OWF.

Keep on drinking your own kool aid.

But but but, you told me that was the plan... you can't go back on it now, I have it in writing.

But but but, you told me that was the plan... you can't go back on it now, I have it in writing.

Pansy, you know you can't do anything without me telling you to. You did not have permission to post this, but you do have permission to post an apology and send me some tech. :D

Why

Fair enough assessment:

Our strong attributes as a micro are: our high activity rate, ability to withstand long wars, and loyalty.

Our Weak attributes are: Loud, annoying trolling and for lack of a better term, immature actions. 

Polar expressed this, they encourage strong debate and will not tolerate us acting like idiots after this posting.

While you're not obligated- I ask that you 'clean slate' our perception- or at least take into the account the positive changes and growth that will occur moving forward.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Pansy, you know you can't do anything without me telling you to. You did not have permission to post this, but you do have permission to post an apology and send me some tech. :D

Don't make me get Brehon to come back and berate you, peon.

Fair enough assessment:

Our strong attributes as a micro are: our high activity rate, ability to withstand long wars, and loyalty.

Our Weak attributes are: Loud, annoying trolling and for lack of a better term, immature actions. 

Polar expressed this, they encourage debate and will not tolerate us acting like idiots after this posting.

While you're not obligated in anyway- I ask that you 'clean slate' our perception- or at least take into the account the positive changes and growth that will occur moving forward.

I actually think MI is a good little pick up, they sure are active, and they will need to rebuild, so lots of tech available.
They have proved their loyalty to their allies.

So they have big gobs, I'm pretty sure every alliance has them too