The Apathy Report is back

GeniusInc

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it amazing how the shift in Polar's policy re SNX was directly related to coincide with your arrival as their personal Lord, Master and Saviour.  Whilst you enjoyed some protection under Dajobo's reign, the rest of the alliance rejoiced when you left, rejoiced when we cancelled the treaty with your scum bag alliance (to paraphrase your thoughts) and rejoiced when you went towards the opposition.  The fact that you have laboured for some time under the misapprehension that you have the slightest scintilla of respect towards you by anyone at all is your delusion alone.  You can befriend whoever you like, but you can never convince Polaris that you are not a total toolbag, that your alliance is worth a pinch of poop or that we should be friendly towards those who are literal Polar opposites to us.  Leave us out of your diatribe.

As for CCC, now that their former government is attacking us, you might sense why we cancelled the treaty in the first place.  Governments need to get on with each other in order to maintain a treaty, CCC had for a long time been moving away from Polaris towards their own little arrangements and that is completely fine for them, but effectively ended our relationship, especially when CCC's government worked so tirelessly to undermine us.  As all of those people are pretty much rogues or have left the alliance, our relationship has improved but will not return to treaty status any time soon.

Polaris has never held a treaty with NADC.  Polaris has on two occasions attacked the NADC as part of a coalition.  NADC are not part of our sphere of influence and it is coincidental that they ever were by virtue of treaties with former allies.  For the record, I don't like NADC at all, but they are not worth worrying about on any level.  The fact they have also aligned themselves with your new sphere of influence does not concern me, it does not interest me and it causes no rise in my fear levels.

Now before you start your usual rant about whatever it is you despise about me, I will also declare for the readers who are not aware of the contempt I hold you in (there might be one) that I think you are a twit and further indicate that Polaris is not sad that it has trimmed its allies to ones they think will actually work with us as allies.  Have fun with all the usual rubbish you sprout.

At least you sugar coated it..

Isn't it amazing how the shift in Polar's policy re SNX was directly related to coincide with your arrival as their personal Lord, Master and Saviour.  Whilst you enjoyed some protection under Dajobo's reign, the rest of the alliance rejoiced when you left, rejoiced when we cancelled the treaty with your scum bag alliance (to paraphrase your thoughts) and rejoiced when you went towards the opposition.  The fact that you have laboured for some time under the misapprehension that you have the slightest scintilla of respect towards you by anyone at all is your delusion alone.  You can befriend whoever you like, but you can never convince Polaris that you are not a total toolbag, that your alliance is worth a pinch of poop or that we should be friendly towards those who are literal Polar opposites to us.  Leave us out of your diatribe.

As for CCC, now that their former government is attacking us, you might sense why we cancelled the treaty in the first place.  Governments need to get on with each other in order to maintain a treaty, CCC had for a long time been moving away from Polaris towards their own little arrangements and that is completely fine for them, but effectively ended our relationship, especially when CCC's government worked so tirelessly to undermine us.  As all of those people are pretty much rogues or have left the alliance, our relationship has improved but will not return to treaty status any time soon.

Polaris has never held a treaty with NADC.  Polaris has on two occasions attacked the NADC as part of a coalition.  NADC are not part of our sphere of influence and it is coincidental that they ever were by virtue of treaties with former allies.  For the record, I don't like NADC at all, but they are not worth worrying about on any level.  The fact they have also aligned themselves with your new sphere of influence does not concern me, it does not interest me and it causes no rise in my fear levels.

Now before you start your usual rant about whatever it is you despise about me, I will also declare for the readers who are not aware of the contempt I hold you in (there might be one) that I think you are a twit and further indicate that Polaris is not sad that it has trimmed its allies to ones they think will actually work with us as allies.  Have fun with all the usual rubbish you sprout.

Good lord Grub, no need to kick the special children while they're already on the ground crying.

Grub for Senate of my Heart