Looking for an AA

Or you can join the largest, strongest, and most amazing alliance ever, the New Pacific Order. We want you to sell us tech as well, but we're a great alliance.

We don't always drink beer, but we always drink lots of vodka.

We're the ~most interesting alliance in the world~

But, are you interesting?

http://cn-snx.co.uk/index.php?/forum/94-imperium-square/

Here is a link to all of our information, where you can learn about the July Revolution, the liberation of enslaved tech producers, the producerist ideology, our structure of government and opportunities to serve as an officer in our Strategic Command and Revolutionary Guard.

Fun fact about SNX, the ex-leaders of NSF said I was the reason SNX even exists. Which makes you guys interesting, but other than that, you're not making a convincing case.

Fun fact about SNX, we booted CRV24, ex-leader of NSF, a couple days after I returned to help overthrow the reactionaries and fight off the raiders.

The New Pacific Order, on the other hand, has a treasure trove of interesting information to dive into regarding our past and present. We're also the ones most likely to give you a sense of community and stability, unlike some alliances which are held together by a single person doing all of the jobs himself :)

Fun fact about NPO: Alcohol. And cookies. And me.

Edited by NeCoHo

It's always easier to join an old Order than to build a new one. I have been a member of all three Orders of Ivan now. It's not an easy path set out for SNX, and it's certainly not a path in which destructive behavior is tolerated, but we have several absolutely loyal officers working together for the future of the Imperium and there is always room for more ambitious people.

another fun fact: SNX is not an Order, it was not founded by Ivan Moldavi, and it can no ability to claim to be even close in its origins of an Order. Pacifica, Polaris, and the Sith may not get along, but I think it is safe to say that we all agree that SNX isn't part of our exclusive club, nor will it ever be a part of it.

You never gave me an instruction, more importantly it's not even in your application proccess to be on the AA to apply to your alliance. You said i'd need to be on your aa for my application to be complete.

Had I been accepted, and joined your AA it would have been completed, so I would have followed your "instruction" to join the AA.

So maybe rethink the way your alliance allows applicants to apply, instead of having yourself make decisions that aren't based off of what are in your application proccess'.

If you're so willingly, and recklessly denying not based on your own application proccess, well I guess, I'm glad you denied me.