What alliance should one join

yuuty

Well, that would depend entirely on what kind of community you're looking for.

Also if you care about activity of others or if you can provide your own entertainment during downtime

I am not really looking for any specific kind of community, but I am looking for an active alliance.

If you are looking for a highly disciplined military structure based on autocratic democracy, I would highly recommend Supernova X. Here, freed from both despots and democrats, our members have just overthrown a corrupt regime during the July Revolution. Every member is free to pursue their full potential as officers in the New State, and we are liberated from the grotesque exploitation of tech producers by greedy buyers.

http://cn-snx.co.uk/

Fight Song https://youtu.be/HJNz2QgSNsk

Edited by Immortan Junka

I am not really looking for any specific kind of community, but I am looking for an active alliance.

White Chocolate I shall translate:

I've purchased this new VPN service and the trial version is14 days, however  I want make sure it works properly and tested fully by the most active alliance in the game before I commit to the 6 month minimum with my new persona while my old persona dies the death it should. 

Some of the most active alliance going to be mi6,NPO,doom kingdom there are several others but those ones off top my head.

Also join mi6

If you are looking for a highly disciplined military structure based on autocratic democracy, I would highly recommend Supernova X. Here, freed from both despots and democrats, our members have just overthrown a corrupt regime during the July Revolution. Every member is free to pursue their full potential as officers in the New State, and we are liberated from the grotesque exploitation of tech producers by greedy buyers.

http://cn-snx.co.uk/

Fight Song https://youtu.be/HJNz2QgSNsk

This is an ooc forum. You don't have fire off terrible propaganda.

Lying to a noob is also not nice.

Which is what your post is. Lies. Literally nothing is true.

Why not just stick wiith the first alliance you picked, yuuty?  At least until you can pay them for the tech deals.

White Chocolate I shall translate:

I've purchased this new VPN service and the trial version is14 days, however  I want make sure it works properly and tested fully by the most active alliance in the game before I commit to the 6 month minimum with my new persona while my old persona dies the death it should. 

You're hired.

Why not just stick wiith the first alliance you picked, yuuty?  At least until you can pay them for the tech deals.

You're hired.

Ah I see that now...quick search reveals you have 2 active deals and owe 300 tech...So I repeat my advice and you join LN... :v:

Just pick any alliance on the first page.If you don't like it, try another. All you'll get here is either people trying to recruit you to their own alliance or sarcastic comments about how great SNX is.

Just pick any alliance on the first page.If you don't like it, try another. All you'll get here is either people trying to recruit you to their own alliance or sarcastic comments about how great SNX is.

SnX is Great! Your just being sarcastic and trying to hide your love for Tywin... :ehm:

I'd hop on IRC and chat with some members of various alliances. Most of this game goes on on IRC anyway.

Skype is where it's at bruh! :awesome:

SnX is Great! Your just being sarcastic and trying to hide your love for Tywin... :ehm:

Skype is where it's at bruh! :awesome:

My love is reserved for the mighty Bourgeoisie Warrior and his often suicidal cult following of corporate CEOs. And some Samus/Duderonomy sandwich on the side. :smug:

Join BUHDOODA!

I have a special 11 step program that will get your nation started to the path of success. We are a highly personal, active alliance that is currently neutral in the grand treaty web.

And then there's that...^^...You can't lose either way... :popcorn: