New League of Dalek Nations (NLoN) Announcement

It is with heavy heart that I stand before you today to announce that we have decided to accept Defcon 1 and 2's surrender. Unfortunately there is a heavy demand for their war slots and not enough supply.

We wish our friends in the Avengers, The Dark Order, and Eurasia the best of luck - not that they need it.

And to Hoosier: buddy, stop trying your best and instead be the best of somebody who's better. Otherwise, under your leadership, I'm afraid Defcon 1 won't be able to sustain itself much longer.

Best,

Secret

The Messenger 

Edited by Secret

Thanks NLoN great gamers and certainly honorable intentions.  RE Roman Empire one of the great longest lasting alliances in this game is here to stay.  It has endured many leaders and has prevailed as outstanding participant to CNTE.   For those so called leaders of these new alliances you have a lot to prove to get to the level of RE or D1.  Most of you are wanna be's and will faulter and move around as you learn the strategy of TE.

Taunting is my favorit part of relations while warring.  Many of you show your anger with the nonsence you post and excuses why your so mad.  D1 stands to war against even the biggest threats and move on them while other shudder and hide hoping other s will step up, just want to build.  This Mega round has been great. spoils of cash, if it should not return many alliances will fall away again (new) as many have.  

D1 looks forward to another round and will be around to challenge any alliance leading the boards w/power. Let me say this:  You new leaders need to shake your madness or it will manifest thru your AA and most will leave you!  Few of you have seen this over and over.  GL all, happy warring.

Edited by Hoosier

RE Roman Empire one of the great longest lasting alliances in this game is here to stay.  It has endured many leaders and has prevailed as outstanding participant to CNTE.   For those so called leaders of these new alliances you have a lot to prove to get to the level of RE or D1.  Most of you are wanna be's and will faulter and move around as you learn the strategy of TE.

I'm sorry, who lost more nation strength in the first two days than TDO or tA have received this entire war? We are no amateurs ;)

It is with heavy heart that I stand before you today to announce that we have decided to accept Defcon 1 and 2's surrender. Unfortunately there is a heavy demand for their war slots and not enough supply.

We wish our friends in the Avengers, The Dark Order, and Eurasia the best of luck - not that they need it.

And to Hoosier: buddy, stop trying your best and instead be the best of somebody who's better. Otherwise, under your leadership, I'm afraid Defcon 1 won't be able to sustain itself much longer.

Best,

Secret
The Messenger 

Cowards. You let D1 out and I was declared on by someone twice my size.

Thanks NLoN great gamers and certainly honorable intentions.  RE Roman Empire one of the great longest lasting alliances in this game is here to stay.  It has endured many leaders and has prevailed as outstanding participant to CNTE.   For those so called leaders of these new alliances you have a lot to prove to get to the level of RE or D1.  Most of you are wanna be's and will faulter and move around as you learn the strategy of TE.

Taunting is my favorit part of relations while warring.  Many of you show your anger with the nonsence you post and excuses why your so mad.  D1 stands to war against even the biggest threats and move on them while other shudder and hide hoping other s will step up, just want to build.  This Mega round has been great. spoils of cash, if it should not return many alliances will fall away again (new) as many have.  

D1 looks forward to another round and will be around to challenge any alliance leading the boards w/power. Let me say this:  You new leaders need to shake your madness or it will manifest thru your AA and most will leave you!  Few of you have seen this over and over.  GL all, happy warring.

If only you had listened to me none of this would be happening.

Best,

Secret
The Messenger

Understandable, and I think based on my talks with fatal the past 2 days he is just as equally at fault with the actions of D1.

Lol I can't lie--the D2 stuff is pretty hilarious.

It is, you know I started that :P didn't know it would catch on like it has but hey, RE should be proud!

If only you had listened to me none of this would be happening.

True that, seems they lost the best thing that happened to them when you left ;)

BG

Understandable, and I think based on my talks with fatal the past 2 days he is just as equally at fault with the actions of D1.

It is, you know I started that :P didn't know it would catch on like it has but hey, RE should be proud!

True that, seems they lost the best thing that happened to them when you left ;)

BG

BG, Paul got the boot by fata.  For the record!  Couldnt follow an order, he was told to send peace to Stevie who hasnt been warring not around.  Paul had his chance now OP can deal with it his know it all. 

We do like Stevie he's always the toughest leader of alliances. So we decided to back off of Stevie seems to have RL issues going on.  Stevie makes TE a better game and is a true gamer no grudes.  He's always weary if anything, knows the angles of the game.  Stevie has others incharge now so we turned up the fire again (talk broke down) on his nation because of AA threats.  A promise to come for us every round, so this grudging leader has started to derail Stevies master piece AA.  So we will be glad to see those things chg when Stevie returns, putting things back in order.  We like taunts, but threats are a whole new issue.

One thing you have to learn about TE the AA & nations with out grudges do well, while the grudging AA & nations fall out.  

BG, Paul got the boot by fata.  For the record!  Couldnt follow an order, he was told to send peace to Stevie who hasnt been warring not around.  Paul had his chance now OP can deal with it his know it all. 

Not true at all, Fatality asked me to peace out with Stevie....

To: paul711     From: Fata1ity     Date: 7/25/2015 4:44:54 PM

Subject: Peace out

A gesture of kindness on our behalf will go a lot further than denying him over 20 days of back collections.

I have spoken with him and he has requested it.

Any issues, let me know.

My reply was that I would continue to fight him even if I had to leave. That to peace out with him was stupid.

he replied with this....

To: paul711     From: Fata1ity     Date: 7/25/2015 10:27:31 PM

Subject: Stark Junior

I don't care about Stevie, you can do what you like with him but as long as you're with us you'll need too peace out.

I'll keep you in on our gov boards but you may have to jump ship. I thought you would have done this anyway. :P

Either that or i figured OP would hit him.

Let me know if you have another plan or we screw that and keep the pressure on him.

So it was pre-arranged that I leave D1 so that you guys could have deniability. I did not want to bring this up here but you had to prod and speak of things you don't understand. Also, if I was such a know it all how come you offered me co-leadership of D1 next round which I turned down?

In my advice to you I repeatedly said that the only way to gain any credibility from this round was for you to perma war these guys. If you had hit Avengers solo, like I suggested, then if the others had jumped in, which they may well have, you would have garnered some support from the other AAs but as it stands it looks as though you made your bed and now you must lie in it.

We do like Stevie he's always the toughest leader of alliances. So we decided to back off of Stevie seems to have RL issues going on.  Stevie makes TE a better game and is a true gamer no grudes.  

Back sliding eh? Not what you said on your gov forums and in PMs to me you were giddy about his nation burning.

As a side note I have no intention of abandoning D1 as I started fighting with them I will continue and no OP nations will interfere. No matter my personal feelings I will not abandon people in war.

Edited by paul711

We do like Stevie he's always the toughest leader of alliances. So we decided to back off of Stevie seems to have RL issues going on.  Stevie makes TE a better game and is a true gamer no grudes.  He's always weary if anything, knows the angles of the game.  Stevie has others incharge now so we turned up the fire again (talk broke down) on his nation because of AA threats.  A promise to come for us every round, so this grudging leader has started to derail Stevies master piece AA.  So we will be glad to see those things chg when Stevie returns, putting things back in order.  We like taunts, but threats are a whole new issue.

One thing you have to learn about TE the AA & nations with out grudges do well, while the grudging AA & nations fall out.  

Could quite possibly drink some of your own kool aid mate. Seems you also for the 'betterment' of TE need to let grudges go and bygones be bygones.

Not true at all, Fatality asked me to peace out with Stevie....

To: paul711     From: Fata1ity     Date: 7/25/2015 4:44:54 PM
Subject: Peace out
A gesture of kindness on our behalf will go a lot further than denying him over 20 days of back collections.
I have spoken with him and he has requested it.
Any issues, let me know.

My reply was that I would continue to fight him even if I had to leave. That to peace out with him was stupid.

he replied with this....

To: paul711     From: Fata1ity     Date: 7/25/2015 10:27:31 PM
Subject: Stark Junior
I don't care about Stevie, you can do what you like with him but as long as you're with us you'll need too peace out.
I'll keep you in on our gov boards but you may have to jump ship. I thought you would have done this anyway. :P
Either that or i figured OP would hit him.
Let me know if you have another plan or we screw that and keep the pressure on him.
So it was pre-arranged that I leave D1 so that you guys could have deniability. I did not want to bring this up here but you had to prod and speak of things you don't understand. Also, if I was such a know it all how come you offered me co-leadership of D1 next round which I turned down?

In my advice to you I repeatedly said that the only way to gain any credibility from this round was for you to perma war these guys. If you had hit Avengers solo, like I suggested, then if the others had jumped in, which they may well have, you would have garnered some support from the other AAs but as it stands it looks as though you made your bed and now you must lie in it.

Back sliding eh? Not what you said on your gov forums and in PMs to me you were giddy about his nation burning.

As a side note I have no intention of abandoning D1 as I started fighting with them I will continue and no OP nations will interfere. No matter my personal feelings I will not abandon people in war.

For the record Paul I already knew most of this and what I didn't know I could fill in.
While I don't agree with you not giving SG peace (RL issues and all) I do commend you for not abandoning the war. I can't say that I would have done the same, as it seems Fatal tried to use you and to boot behind CB's back. As I said before, Fatal has let the cat out of the bag on a few things during our conversations the past few days, so I know CB is not solely responsible for all the BS D1 has been doing....he even told me that it was RE who wanted to hit TDO just out of war like we were. The whole damn thing is pathetic in my opinion, but add this to the list of reasons why nations are
Leaving the game.

CB, please tell me who on our side has threatened perma war next round? Please show proof with copies.
I think you need to talk to Fatal about who has made threats of perma war, and caring a grudge over to next round.
If he denies it, let me know and I'll post copies of his threats.

As I stated, you alone are not the fault of D1's actions the past few rounds, but your also sure not trying to better it either!

Could quite possibly drink some of your own kool aid mate. Seems you also for the 'betterment' of TE need to let grudges go and bygones be bygones.

AMEN to that my friend!!!

BG Edited by Burning Glory

To set something clear here, I'm neither a grudging leader, nor attempting to derail any masterpiece, nor threating to hit you every round. I have no idea what you are smoking but please stop presuming what I'm thinking when you haven't bothered to even talk to me. I am not Stevie correct, but I have also been gov for the past few rounds and not performing any sort of coup d'etat. 

All I have said is that we will fight until the end of the round. We are basically at the end of the round and we figured we might as well enjoy the rest of it. At this point we do not have any plans for next round, let alone fighting you lmao. You think far too much of yourself :)