Euraisa is out of control

Hello, I am the Deputy Vice-Premier of the Central Committee of the Eurasian Supreme Soviet and Acting Spokesman of Big Brother and I don't appreciate you talking with members of the Ancien Régime. They cannot save you from the might of the Eurasian armies as they crash down upon your shriveled hulks of nations.

Let the Two Minute Hate begin.

Appropriate quote from Stalin:

Everyone imposes his own system as far as his army can reach.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Eurasia are not in control, no clue how to find a war.  We were hoping to hit you guys in the end anyways!  So far my team has already stopped your momentum.  Look forward to fighting you guys,  Best turn around alliance so far this round is NLoN.  Best back asswards AA is Eurasia, leader is dead to me and now too his own AA.  

Least likely AA's to be in next round:

Eurasia

Krabz

TEPD

Giving Casualtys

Seems that you have no idea how to spell.

tumblr_inline_mlaeef4i2o1qzzr0r.gif

Edited by Kurwa

Well, Eurasia are not in control, no clue how to find a war.  We were hoping to hit you guys in the end anyways!  So far my team has already stopped your momentum.  Look forward to fighting you guys,  Best turn around alliance so far this round is NLoN.  Best back asswards AA is Eurasia, leader is dead to me and now too his own AA.  

Eurasia

Krabz

TEPD

I am just curious as to how you were planning on hitting Eurasia at the end of this round.

You guys actually thought that we were only going to fight you for 5 days after what your behavior has been like this round? Starting off your war with us and TDO by hitting the most inactive nations in the group. I can even understand why hit the inactive Avengers nations but the TDO guys?

Most of them, if not all, were inactive as they had just gotten out of one hell of a war with TPC and I am pretty sure that anyone that knows anything about this game and its players knows what kind of fighters they have and what your nation looks like after a war with them.

I was wondering just how far you guys could possibly go from the alliance you used to be and what could possibly bring on such a downhill change in you.

I saw my answer in just 1 post from Paul. D1 adviser eh? How's that working out for you Cowboy?

Was it under his suggestion that you attacked only the weakest players the first night of the blitz? Frickin cowards make me sick and I hope you get whats coming to you this round and many to come.

The game was just starting to get a little bit of its former glory back in it before you clowns started your shiat this round and I for one and elated to see you getting what you deserve.

Reap the whirlwind gentlemen.

Reap it!!

Eurasia

Krabz

TEPD

So we are at war with an army of undead. Works for me. Dying is part of the game, in Lordran. As is here, it seems.

Also, may I ask why Krabz?

Edited by Khandov

I am just curious as to how you were planning on hitting Eurasia at the end of this round.

You guys actually thought that we were only going to fight you for 5 days after what your behavior has been like this round? Starting off your war with us and TDO by hitting the most inactive nations in the group. I can even understand why hit the inactive Avengers nations but the TDO guys?

Most of them, if not all, were inactive as they had just gotten out of one hell of a war with TPC and I am pretty sure that anyone that knows anything about this game and its players knows what kind of fighters they have and what your nation looks like after a war with them.

I was wondering just how far you guys could possibly go from the alliance you used to be and what could possibly bring on such a downhill change in you.

I saw my answer in just 1 post from Paul. D1 adviser eh? How's that working out for you Cowboy?

Was it under his suggestion that you attacked only the weakest players the first night of the blitz? Frickin cowards make me sick and I hope you get whats coming to you this round and many to come.

The game was just starting to get a little bit of its former glory back in it before you clowns started your shiat this round and I for one and elated to see you getting what you deserve.

Reap the whirlwind gentlemen.

Reap it!!

Actually Cowboy did not take my advice. I was against hitting TDO.

We tried to work w/Paul he posted annoucement for a home in TE.  We offered he accepted.  We even gave him some gov participation.  Once the Paul effect start and talken crap he bounced to what he thought was setting for OP.  Fine they can deal w/him!  Happy Happy for Paul, good warring or Roguing.  

As for WH your comments are about us warring early round that was Steve's call.  Frankly worried about Stevie, he is turtling not active and not his ussual vicious self.  WH you cried few rounds ago, told me over and over how you were through w/TE.  Cant take the heat we were glad you decided to stay! =)  In any case, war w/Stevie is always a ussual warring period a  Leader who finds peace in 5 or 6 days.  WH just follow Stevies lead, he makes you shine!

Edited by Hoosier

We tried to work w/Paul he posted annoucement for a home in TE.  We offered he accepted.  We even gave him some gov participation.  Once the Paul effect start and talken crap he bounced to what he thought was setting for OP.  Fine they can deal w/him!  Happy Happy for Paul, good warring or Roguing.  

As for WH your comments are about us warring early round that was Steve's call.  Frankly worried about Stevie, he is turtling not active and not his ussual vicious self.  WH you cried few rounds ago, told me over and over how you were through w/TE.  Cant take the heat we were glad you decided to stay! =)  In any case, war w/Stevie is always a ussual warring period a  Leader who finds peace in 5 or 6 days.  WH just follow Stevies lead, he makes you shine!

Um. Is there a translator in the house?

Um. Is there a translator in the house?

Lol, I'll do my best;

Paul left D1 because he told CB, DT, and Fatal that hitting TDO fresh out of war was a bad idea.
He also said hitting TDO and TA at the same time was even a worse idea....the rest is CB talking
shiat about SG and WH, all of which is A, irrelevant and B, not true.

CB you would probably do better to just admit you were wrong in your actions over the past few rounds.

Just say'n
BG

So we are at war with an army of undead. Works for me. Dying is part of the game, in Lordran. As is here, it seems.

Also, may I ask why Krabz?

I too am interested in the train crash of thoughts that lead to this idiotic conclusion.

Lol, I'll do my best;

Paul left D1 because he told CB, DT, and Fatal that hitting TDO fresh out of war was a bad idea.
He also said hitting TDO and TA at the same time was even a worse idea....the rest is CB talking

CB you would probably do better to just admit you were wrong in your actions over the past few rounds.

Just say'n
BG

Thank you, I needed a translator too.

Lol, I'll do my best;

Just say'n
BG

I didnt know you were fluent in idiot :)

That was pretty close except Hoosier does not know that fatality wanted us to let Stevie off the hook and offer him peace. Of course there is no way I would do that so I told fatality I would leave so he would not take any blow back. There Hoosier, combined with BG's summation is why I left.

I didnt know you were fluent in idiot :)

That was pretty close except Hoosier does not know that fatality wanted us to let Stevie off the hook and offer him peace. Of course there is no way I would do that so I told fatality I would leave so he would not take any blow back. There Hoosier, combined with BG's summation is why I left.

Our leaders are fluent in a lot of things. I mean, someone has to talk to the idiots, right?

Eurasia has broken the moral gentlemen's agreement of TE... it's time for us to save the round from unethical bullies..

o/ Defcon

o/ RE

Hate to break this to you, buddy, but your alliance broke that exact same "gentlemen's agreement time delay" that you used to hit us last war. If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander, and your goose is going to get cooked.

Hate to break this to you, buddy, but your alliance broke that exact same "gentlemen's agreement time delay" that you used to hit us last war. If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander, and your goose is going to get cooked.

Somehow I think there is a lesson in all this.

Eurasia
Krabz
TEPD

Careful we may just have to bring back the police to stop all these shenanigans.

Eurasia has broken the moral gentlemen's agreement of TE... it's time for us to save the round from unethical bullies..

o/ Defcon

o/ RE

Which unwritten rule that appears to only apply to us did we break this time?

Well to be honest, and dont take this is I care in any way, but you did hit D1 and RE while they were in a war already.

Yeah so did D1... Might want to catch up on events if you plan on coming back.

Yeah so did D1... Might want to catch up on events if you plan on coming back.

Notice my reply... was not judgemental at all I was just answering the posters question. Frankly, I could give two shits what any of you guys do to each other.

Edit. I see what you mean D1 did hit Eurasia while they were fighting NdO. In both cases both parties were wrong but at least in the first D1 was trying to right what they percieved a wrong. What wrong is Eurasia righting? TDo and avengers are kicking D1's ass so the Eurasia war is a definate dogpile. In any event like I said I dont care. Edited by paul711

Notice my reply... was not judgemental at all I was just answering the posters question. Frankly, I could give two !@#$% what any of you guys do to each other.

Edit. I see what you mean D1 did hit Eurasia while they were fighting NdO. In both cases both parties were wrong but at least in the first D1 was trying to right what they percieved a wrong. What wrong is Eurasia righting? TDo and avengers are kicking D1's ass so the Eurasia war is a definate dogpile. In any event like I said I dont care.

As I said in all those threads about the NDO/D1/RE mess they set precedent for all of it by their own raiding policies well before we ever attacked NDO to begin with so for D1 and RE to try to claim the moral high ground and "right a wrong" was an utter fallacy.

Now D1 and RE are perpetuating the same sort of antics by preempting another AA outside of the norms of the game which they allegedly were crusading against us for earlier in this round. So in essence we're exposing D1's and RE's hypocritical moralism for what it is and making them play as the utter beasts they are and pay the ultimate price for their two-faced style of play. And as I said in an earlier response, our war against them is in essence burying them in the grave they dug for themselves already.

Edited by Monty of the Herm

As I said in all those threads about the NDO/D1/RE mess they set precedent for all of it by their own raiding policies well before we ever attacked NDO to begin with so for D1 and RE to try to claim the moral high ground and "right a wrong" was an utter fallacy.

Now D1 and RE are perpetuating the same sort of antics by preempting another AA outside of the norms of the game which they allegedly were crusading against us for earlier in this round. So in essence we're exposing D1's and RE's hypocritical moralism for what it is and making them play as the utter beasts they are and pay the ultimate price for their two-faced style of play.

Not like you dont have a valid reason and I know in OP we would do the same. Again I was not judging. I can tell you that in all my years playing TE I have never seen an AA run more incompetently as D1 under Cowboy is. Fatality, Commish, Bunnett and a few others (sorry if I dont name everyone) are good players and people. He asked for our advice on a next war and we meticulously laid out our reasoning for our chiice. Rather than saying no I choose x or y he was quiet until blitz night he makes an aa announcment at around 11:37 ish that we would be hitting tdo, avengers and nlon at 11:45. Ok thats bad, but then he posts enough but no target lists just says to hit people.

Didn't TDO/Avengers or someone try to hold D1 down into a war at the start of the round? That could be the seed that started all this hate. 

When will people learn that might is right in this game? All this bull about violating unwritten gentlemanly rules is entertaining. The sooner people learn that you need to stop trusting other people to do the right thing, the better off we'll all be. There is absolutely no place for morality in this world. 

Really there is only one way to solve this--straight up blood feud that lasts at least a third of next round. None of the 5 days and peace nonsense. Put your money where your mouth is and fight to the death.

Not like you dont have a valid reason and I know in OP we would do the same. Again I was not judging. I can tell you that in all my years playing TE I have never seen an AA run more incompetently as D1 under Cowboy is. Fatality, Commish, Bunnett and a few others (sorry if I dont name everyone) are good players and people. He asked for our advice on a next war and we meticulously laid out our reasoning for our chiice. Rather than saying no I choose x or y he was quiet until blitz night he makes an aa announcment at around 11:37 ish that we would be hitting tdo, avengers and nlon at 11:45. Ok thats bad, but then he posts enough but no target lists just says to hit people.

giphy.gif

You walk alone on that one, Paul. You know we've seen some truly terrible alliances. I like Cowboy!

Edited by King James XVIII