Euraisa is out of control

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You reap what you sow.

You got us the first time with your bulldust 'agreement' then you break it yourselves a week later, you are done, enjoy nuclear fire.

Edited by Stanger

To: Cowboy    From: Frawley    Date: 7/27/2015 12:09:16 AM

Subject: RE: yozer

Message: Caladin was trolling you, we are hitting you for attacking people exactly the same way we did.

Maybe if you hadn't been the biggest hypocrites imaginable this round, this would not be happening.

Hello, I am the Deputy Vice-Premier of the Central Committee of the Eurasian Supreme Soviet and Acting Spokesman of Big Brother and I don't appreciate you talking with members of the Ancien Régime. They cannot save you from the might of the Eurasian armies as they crash down upon your shriveled hulks of nations.

Let the Two Minute Hate begin.

Edited by NeCoHo

Saw the DoW

tl;dr--Eurasia got left out of all the parties, so they had no choice but to crash someone's shindig. 

I have my own private party going on in Union Algo and y'all are invited. Two of my current guests (cough cough they had alliance ANS over 30k) are doing jacks*** right now.  :(

To all interested parties:

Lordran's HIA (Hollow Intelligence Agency) has been having the living in Eurasia on overwatch. They managed to get hold on super sekrit IRC channel for discussions on most secret plans of EU, such as artificial Darksign-branding of POW's. Channel conviniently goes by "#eurasia". Don't ask us why such name for such chan; the ways of living are known to very few of those, cursed with undeath.

Edited by Khandov

Well cowboy, this is what I'm talking about, you did this to yourself and many in TE feel you had this coming!

YOU and D2(RE) can't break all the norm rules when you see fit, have every excuse why you did it then
come here and complain about it happening to you.

I think I see a common theme in this thread.....something about you in a hole ;)

GL Eurasia, not that you will need it ;)

Yo
It is time for TE to turn on Eurasia, close your wars move on Eurasia.  

No.

I hope they crush you, you deserve it. Biggest bunch of scumbags in the recent history of TE. You add nations during wars, you try to put spies in other alliances, you send rogues, you attack alliances right out of war OR peace, and you break every cultural norm of te anytime you feel like it - but you snivel hypocritically when anyone pulls anything on you. This is pure justice.

While I am not playing te this round I just thought I'd stop in and wish my former comrades all the best in they're endeavor. Wether they're actions are right or wrong is not something I can decide, nor do I have any interest in doing so anyway.

Toodles :)

Well, Eurasia are not in control, no clue how to find a war.  We were hoping to hit you guys in the end anyways!  So far my team has already stopped your momentum.  Look forward to fighting you guys,  Best turn around alliance so far this round is NLoN.  Best back asswards AA is Eurasia, leader is dead to me and now too his own AA.  

Least likely AA's to be in next round:

Eurasia

Krabz

TEPD

Well, Eurasia are not in control, no clue how to find a war.  We were hoping to hit you guys in the end anyways!  So far my team has already stopped your momentum.  Look forward to fighting you guys,  Best turn around alliance so far this round is NLoN.  Best back asswards AA is Eurasia, leader is dead to me and now too his own AA.  

Least likely AA's to be in next round:

Eurasia

Krabz

TEPD

Eurasia is the alliance that keeps on giving. Keep up the good work!

Giving Casualtys

Nah, we'll be back for sure lol
There are no shortage of n00bs that need training :)

What is tepd, never heard of it, don't see it anywhere. If they aren't here this round, how can they be back next round? Pfft. Hillbillies should not be given keyboards.