Beware of “thought exercises”

Never mind Grub, he hates everything. Since Tywin left Polar, he is their most hated member once again, and somewhere deep down, that bothers him.

Somewhere deep down I couldn't give a toss about the adoration or hatred of people I despise.  Nice jump into the troll-o-dome though.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best response is no response at all. But, if you must persist in allowing me to mock you more. 

large_2025639.jpg

These ought to help you out with your case of Auntie Flo. 

tidybowlman    How did Grub get so emo and angsty?
    tidybowlman    @kingzog
    tidybowlman    kingzog
    kingzog    Hmmm?
    kingzog    No no no....he's not emo and angsty.
    kingzog    He's jaded and bitter.

Oh, and psst.....I'm not in Nordreich anymore, so erase away I guess.

You are and always will be NOR to me, congratulations on finally leaving the filth behind, though I doubt it changes anything about you.

Well, no, people who offer high cash for low tech generally don't understand basic economics. Or thuganomics.

Or huganomics.

Where there is more freedom there is the law of supply and demand. Where there is less freedom, the law is abolished for the "greater good." To act as if someone is a noob for allowing supply and demand take place, is painfully ignorant.

Where there is more freedom there is the law of supply and demand. Where there is less freedom, the law is abolished for the "greater good." To act as if someone is a noob for allowing supply and demand take place, is painfully ignorant.

To act as if somebody is smart for doing dumb things is painfully ignorant, if you think about it.