Beware of “thought exercises”

I see a lot of people upset/mad/etc... However, I notice most of them to be the same people who told Tywin to essentially "fuck off", he found some people (some good people at that) who are willing to give him a chance to prove he isn't absolutely mad (gonna take a lot of convincing)... Several of you have told Tywin time and time again to prove us wrong about him, now he has the chance, for the sake of not looking butthurt anymore will you all just shut the hell up and let the man attempt something he clearly wants to do? Because really...all the bitching sounds like some may be scared that he may actually pull this off and make SNX into something that isn't the steaming pile of shit it currently appears to be. 

Oh wait.. Damn I'm Kiloist and I'm irrelevant. Sorry for wasting your time! 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, now. Say it with me: the decision to drop SNX was in the process of being made long before Tywin left Polaris and took over. We've been over that how many times now?

I'm not saying you guys didn't have a good reason, I just don't think it was a good move and it left SNX isolated.

''

Considering Tywin was a member of NpO until he took over SNX, I think that would be enough reason to hold off on cancelling unless you guys didn't trust him as an ally. Although what you do with your treaties is your business, so I'm not judging you for it. I just think you cancelled when they were at a low point and there was a chance of them making a come back until the cancellation.

Its actually SRA and Kashmir who want to keep fighting for that word, we don't care about getting a surrender. Also I don't think he would pick you guys either.

Both sides are crazy for pursuing bill-lock over a word that means nothing.

What's next on the agenda?

The next 2 weeks are reserved for evil laughing.

dr-evil-laughing.gif

I see a lot of people upset/mad/etc... However, I notice most of them to be the same people who told Tywin to essentially "$%&@ off", he found some people (some good people at that) who are willing to give him a chance to prove he isn't absolutely mad (gonna take a lot of convincing)... Several of you have told Tywin time and time again to prove us wrong about him, now he has the chance, for the sake of not looking butthurt anymore will you all just shut the hell up and let the man attempt something he clearly wants to do? Because really...all the !@#$%*ing sounds like some may be scared that he may actually pull this off and make SNX into something that isn't the steaming pile of !@#$ it currently appears to be. 

More like puzzlement, transforming to amusement, transforming to pure awe at Doom Kingdom's luck and audacity. DK either gets tech or an excuse to raid SNX. There is no losing scenario in this for them. SNX, on the other hand, better pay that tech. Dat ain't no Main Street Money they takin', fo sho.

Edited by Duderonomy

Both sides are crazy for pursuing bill-lock over a word that means nothing.

The next 2 weeks are reserved for evil laughing.

dr-evil-laughing.gif

More like puzzlement, transforming to amusement, transforming to pure awe at Doom Kingdom's luck and audacity. DK either gets tech or an excuse to raid SNX. There is no losing scenario in this for them. SNX, on the other hand, better pay that tech. Dat ain't no Main Street Money they takin', fo sho.

We're not pursuing bill lock, we're just fighting to white peace. :)

Edit: To put things into perspective more, as far as I know Limitless Nexus, aNiMaLz & Confederatio Aesir have never surrendered, despite the countless wars we've been in. So pretty much they are trying to get us to do something they know we don''t do. SRA won't be first alliance to get us to surrender, lol.

Edited by Methrage

We're not pursuing bill lock, we're just fighting to white peace. :)

Edit: To put things into perspective more, as far as I know Limitless Nexus, aNiMaLz & Confederatio Aesir have never surrendered, despite the countless wars we've been in. So pretty much they are trying to get us to do something they know we don''t do. SRA won't be first alliance to get us to surrender, lol.

Nobody cares. Go take your verbal dumps in your own thread.

For how long myth, seriously? The number everyone should be paying attention to is this one

"7,812 Nations"

I've been paying 9/100 for awhile to keep my sellers happy and gleeful and those are running short

Perhaps you should consider finding sellers who understand the greater importance of tech to an alliance than the greater return of cash, quickly depleting the alliance further of sellers.

Has it ever struck you that the reason you're short on sellers might be the rate you're offering them?

Well, no, people who offer high cash for low tech generally don't understand basic economics. Or thuganomics.

Or huganomics.

How the times change... Not so long ago Immortan Junka alias Tywin was insulting SPATR just because we were allied to DBDC. And now he himself signs a treaty with them. Well - with Doom Kingdom, but to all intents and purposes they are the same entity. Nonetheless the fact that Supernova-X was only allowed to sign with DK, not with DBDC proper, has its meaning too.

Edited by murtibing

Perhaps you should consider finding sellers who understand the greater importance of tech to an alliance than the greater return of cash, quickly depleting the alliance further of sellers.

Perhaps, self sustainability is a primary focus of what we teach in this world and a few others, I shall giggle when the peasants storm your palace while you scream " give them cake" 

I see a lot of people upset/mad/etc... However, I notice most of them to be the same people who told Tywin to essentially "$%&@ off", he found some people (some good people at that) who are willing to give him a chance to prove he isn't absolutely mad (gonna take a lot of convincing)... Several of you have told Tywin time and time again to prove us wrong about him, now he has the chance, for the sake of not looking butthurt anymore will you all just shut the hell up and let the man attempt something he clearly wants to do? Because really...all the !@#$%*ing sounds like some may be scared that he may actually pull this off and make SNX into something that isn't the steaming pile of !@#$ it currently appears to be. 

Nobody is scared of that because the odds of him pulling that off are worse then my chances of winning the lottery.

Perhaps, self sustainability is a primary focus of what we teach in this world and a few others, I shall giggle when the peasants storm your palace while you scream " give them cake" 

See, we cut off all our peasants' legs first - mitigating any potential of a revolt in the producerist classes, so to speak.  

You missed the entire point of my post.

No, you seem to be mistaken in why certain people are upset about this turn of events. It has little to nothing to do with fear of Junka or SNX. Oh, the gripers will get over it, but when someone takes away your favorite chew toy, you tend to growl and whine a little. I believe someone offered some huganomics? Maybe bellyrubanomics?

I still can't decide if Junka is a genius or insane. He's definitely improved his troll game. If that indicates increased intelligence, then we're all in trouble. :v:

Edited by Duderonomy

No, you seem to be mistaken in why certain people are upset about this turn of events. It has little to nothing to do with fear of Junka or SNX. Oh, the gripers will get over it, but when someone takes away your favorite chew toy, you tend to growl and whine a little. I believe someone offered some huganomics? Maybe bellyrubanomics?

I still can't decide if Junka is a genius or insane. He's definitely improved his troll game. If that indicates increased intelligence, then we're all in trouble. :v:

"fear of Junka or SNX" at no point did I say anyone feared either of them. I said they are scared he may possibly prove them wrong from the way they are bitching. 

"fear of Junka or SNX" at no point did I say anyone feared either of them. I said they are scared he may possibly prove them wrong from the way they are !@#$%*ing. 

Anybody who thinks that is so certain that they are right that fear never entered the equation. They just hate that they can't touch Junka as long as DK is protecting them. Or worse, they may be called in to protect Junka. DK might elicit fear. Junka does not. Yet.

I agree with you, that people may be underestimating our Hawaiian dictator. Why? Well, there's two reasons:

1. He actually showed a bit of humor towards the end of the raids. A man who laughs while his house burns down around him is not a man who will lie down lightly.

2. He has only posted twice in this thread. TWICE. In a thread completely about SNX and where he is being bounced around like a tennis ball. This is a level of restraint that I did not think he was capable of.

If you had asked me last year whether either of those things would have ever happened, I would have told you "No". It's possible that he's actually maturing as a leader. Or he could be muzzled. Or just busy and will backslide soon. But just the possibility, man, that's pretty mind-blowing.

Anything that makes Grub's butt hurt that much has to be the right move :D

I completely understand that you have issues beyond your control but the only thing in this thread that makes me ''butthurt'' is the inability for people like yourself to discern the difference between sheer unparallelled joy and ''butthurt''.  If you want this idiot on your side you just added -1 to your tally, if that is me being butthurt then your definition is far far different to mine. I am dancing the ''He is someone else's problem now'' dance and not even an idiot like you could drown out the music.

Now I also completely understand that typing more than one line confuses the average idiot into belief that someone is ''butthurt'', the reality is some people are capable of expressing themselves without resort to single letters as words and so forth and take the rare opportunity to express their position in more complex forms than ''LOLZ BUTTHURTZ GRUB''.

Moron.

I completely understand that you have issues beyond your control but the only thing in this thread that makes me ''butthurt'' is the inability for people like yourself to discern the difference between sheer unparallelled joy and ''butthurt''.  If you want this idiot on your side you just added -1 to your tally, if that is me being butthurt then your definition is far far different to mine. I am dancing the ''He is someone else's problem now'' dance and not even an idiot like you could drown out the music.

Now I also completely understand that typing more than one line confuses the average idiot into belief that someone is ''butthurt'', the reality is some people are capable of expressing themselves without resort to single letters as words and so forth and take the rare opportunity to express their position in more complex forms than ''LOLZ BUTTHURTZ GRUB''.

Moron.

Yep, butthurt, big time, no lube either.

Immortan Junka needed more power, so now he has ascended via the Doom Path to achieve it. It will be interesting to see what he builds SNX into and who he has decided are his new enemies after that week of them getting piled on.

No, he needs someone to keep his alliance from getting endlessly stomped. All the rage being directed his way seems misguided. This could have been prevented by a treaty downgrade to the optional level rather than dumping SNX entirely. 

DK is willing to extend a helping hand. We look forward to embracing the challenges of our two alliances working together for a more prosperous tomorrow. Let there be no doubts, SNX will profit from this collaboration, how they prosper will be entirely up to them.

Judging from the restraint being shown by Junka, they are looking to be at the helm of a focused active leader for the first time in a very long time. 

If MI-6 wants those tech deals paid, send the links to me, I'll pay them off myself as soon as my slots open up.

o/ SNX

o/DK

o/White Chocolate

o/Tywin