Look here for pole errrr poll

berbers

Poll because why not (SnX related)  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Another MI6 member without a sense of humor. Hoooray. Now I know why we run you all off of our forums.

When can I expect opaque overreaction to criticism from you? Now, now, don't let Myth do everything for you.

Hey, I am finding the raid to be rather amusing thank you very much. I have no issue with this. 

Why ask on the OWF and not just ask the people who are doing the raiding?

We literally decided to do this like a day and a half before we hit. We've hated SNX from the beginning. Who hasn't? The opportunity came, we raided.

Are we trying to silence anybody? I mean, sure, it'd be a service to the game to get Tywin to shut up for once, but that's not the objective. The objective is casualties for the casualty god, blood for the blood god. Welcome to #Sharkweek2k15 SNX, thanks for joining us.

I think it was highly likely that SNX were going to get hit as they've been having internal problems, deep inactivity, and a declining treaty list for quite some time, making them an opportune target for raiders. But once Tywin/Junka re-joined SNX, the alliance that had booted him in late 2014 for leaking government information in the lead up to the war, this slogging of SNX became inevitable.

Also, can we please start calling SNX JunkAlliance. As Junka is in charge and has made it clear he wants to model the alliance in his own image, JunkAlliance is both a name and a description.

Edited by Ch33kY

I'd like to point out that my previous expulsion was wrongful and illegitimate and was prosecuted by the same people who would later launch a failed coup against the Imperium. The name of Flubb especially shall eternally be remembered as a name infamy. The government was so corrupt it appointed him MoD to disband the SHADOWS, the ONLY defence against rogues and infiltrators.

The court case was founded on two charges "leaking information" and "insubordination" (paraphrasing). I made an elaborate legal argument detailing how both charges were false and politically motivated. The "leak" was based on the fact that I shared logs with freelancer who had access to that brown team channel but wasn't online at the time. The insubordination charge was false because Senators were invested with constitutional FA powers.

Even worse was the fact that the court case was prosecuted inmediately after I won re-election and refused to give in to political threats. I was then kickbanned from the alliance without warning and denied the opportunity to make closing remarks.

The biggest reason they are being raided is because NpO cancelled on them leaving them without any m-level treaties (and thus very vulnerable).  Sure perhaps Tywin was part of the reason, but honestly does anyone think they would've been raided had Tywin joined and Polaris still held a treaty with them?

absolutely.

As far as Doom Kingdom is concerned, this is a raid and the point of a raid is to obtain land, tech and to give our nation's generals some experience in the art of war.  Although some of our individual nation leaders may be enjoying this more than they normally would as a result of a certain individual taking a leadership role in SNX, that is not our reason for being involved.  I assure you, we've been looking at SNX long before NpO cancelled their treaty and that person rejoined SNX, as a nice potential raid target.

If our motivation involved a certain person and his position in SNX, this wouldn't be a raid, it would be a declared war.  That was actually briefly discussed as an option and our involvement would look very different if we went in that direction.  (i.e. DK would be all over SNX and not have the limited involvement we do now)

However in my opinion it would result in nothing positive and would have the very negative consequence of giving a certain person a soap box to stand on and (maybe) gain some validation/support in certain circles and that, people, is simply a very bad idea.

Edited by White Chocolate

As far as Doom Kingdom is concerned, this is a raid and the point of a raid is to obtain land, tech and to give our nation's generals some experience in the art of war.  Although some of our individual nation leaders may be enjoying this more than they normally would as a result of a certain individual taking a leadership role in SNX, that is not our reason for being involved.  I assure you, we've been looking at SNX long before NpO cancelled their treaty and that person rejoined SNX, as a nice potential raid target.

If our motivation involved a certain person and his position in SNX, this wouldn't be a raid, it would be a declared war.  That was actually briefly discussed as an option.  However in my opinion it would result in nothing positive and would have the very negative consequence of giving a certain person a soap box to stand on and (maybe) gain some validation/support in certain circles and that is a bad idea.

Well put. While certain non-gov members have expressed a wish for Junka's dismissal, that is not the ultimate purpose of the raids as I understand it. Having a fly TV in my presidential pantry is all that matters.

That said, I finally got a fighter. I am so happy you guys don't even want to know. SNX lives!

It certainly began as a raid, but since SNX launched the first (attempted) nuclear strikes and Tywin practically thanked Varianz for the opportunity to use nuclear weapons, a case could now be made that it has escalated. It bears repeating, though, that the overwhelming majority of raiders continue to abide by the basic rules of raiding. But once nukes start flying, things sometimes get out of hand.

Regardless....

The reality of the situation is that Tywin was in the process of killing SNX before the first raid was launched. He re-joined SNX on July 5, and since then:

snx5.png

This is what a 38% drop in NS looks like, and most of it happened before Stewie launched his first attack.

Personally, yes. Largely because I don't know what the significance of this raid this is or who Tywin is at all. All these people started DoW'ing on SNX shortly after I attacked them on my own, so I joined Red Raiding Safari and sort of went with it. I just wanted to fire off some nukes, man. 

Another MI6 member without a sense of humor. Hoooray. Now I know why we run you all off of our forums.

When can I expect opaque overreaction to criticism from you? Now, now, don't let Myth do everything for you.

Your obsession with me is kind of creepy.

Hope it works out for you.

What if I told you that a lot of those people, believe the shit their posting?

Your obsession with me is kind of creepy.

Hope it works out for you.

Herro, Mif. Oh, u were sleepin? I like ur hair. It smells n1ce.

stalking-cat-o.gif

What if I told you that a lot of those people, believe the !@#$ their posting?

People also believed Junka and look where that got 'em. In a poll! Lucky.

Edited by Duderonomy