*Breaking News* Mass Looting in SNX nations

Duderonomy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted that primarily because I expect(ed) Tywin to say that 'the ebil raiders nuked first' and, indeed, he has said just that.

You've openly admitted this is simply to harass Tywin, punishing a bunch of other people for the actions of another, you'd think that Nordreich of all alliances would be opposed to doing that, considering your history.

It's like you dislike a company's CEO, so you set the company HQ on fire.

While the CEO swats at the flame on his tie, Joe & Jane 9-to-5 are suffering third degree burns & are slowly losing consciousness, being suffocated by smoke.

Arson occasioning multiple counts of first degree murder.. There is no God.

While the CEO swats at the flame on his tie, Joe & Jane 9-to-5 are suffering third degree burns & are slowly losing consciousness, being suffocated by smoke.

Thus is the toll of war. Edited by vandelsand

You've openly admitted this is simply to harass Tywin, punishing a bunch of other people for the actions of another, you'd think that Nordreich of all alliances would be opposed to doing that, considering your history.

Can't speak for KZ or Nor, but I thought this was for the tech. Wait, I mean...I don't know how all this tech got in my car, officer.

Now you're getting it.

Please tell me that is actually kingzog. That moustache is awesome.

It is but don't ask about waxes unless you have problems sleeping.

Also, behold my aepic battles 

www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=790372

I think there have been greater casualties at Girl Scout Campouts.

Er, what part of the world you're in? That sounds most disturbing.

This conflict feels like Stalingrad, where some were issued Mosin-Nagants & 5 rounds, while others only got 5 rounds.

I wish you were in range. If I had free slots, I'd be tempted to send you aid in hopes you'd buy up.

It would beat the *smash window, grab TV, run* rhythm I've got going now.

You should join SNX.

Please tell me that is actually kingzog. That moustache is awesome.

Thank you.

i mean, on one hand, my MDAP partner YYM is currently engaged against SNX

but on the other hand, Nordreich apparently doesn't like Tywin

the official stance of Lancashire on this mass raid is that we support the government of SNX but not the troops

specifically, we support Tywin in his quest for power, and we also support NSO and YYM

also some other people who i like but i cba to remember

aight see you next year

You should join SNX.

Thank you.

You want a real war you're welcome to attack me, sad you don't have the balls to do so though.

"I've never seen a boxer say that they trained for an upcoming fight

by punching out a bunch of fat kids who weren't expecting it."

- Chairman Kim Mao Zog on the uselessness of tech-raiding as 'training'.

It's ok to admit you're a hypocrite.

Edited by Mogar

You want a real war you're welcome to attack me, sad you don't have the balls to do so though.

KZ never mentioned this as a training exercise. If you're gonna call him out on something, please refer to his hipster mustache.

First, I suggested that you join SNX because I think you'd find that your presence there would serve the same purpose as Tywin's. People don't like you. We all know you revel in it, so don't play at being surprised or try to turn it into some kind of pathetic call-out.

Second, while I use the language of the 'raiders' I do not consider this to be a raid. This is a mercy-killing. From another perspective, it may be seen as the extermination of the useless. (The 'useless' in this case is SNX as a whole or, more charitably, those who clog up the AA without contributing anything to it.) I don't particularly care which way it's viewed, since if you consult my nation bio you will see that I support war crimes, something I didn't know I supported until Sigrun told me so.

Also, my moustache is awesome. I need to shave the rest of my facial hair, though. Thanks for the reminder, Duderonomy.

Sunday_12_July_2015_14_20_12snap.png

Recent intelligence reports state that Tywin's chief military advisor had been spotted watching a copy of Iron Maiden's "Run to the Hills". While these claims are as of yet unsubstantiated the intelligence agents of Lincoln County are currently relaxing at the beach working diligently around the clock to uncover the facts.

i mean, on one hand, my MDAP partner YYM is currently engaged against SNX

but on the other hand, Nordreich apparently doesn't like Tywin

the official stance of Lancashire on this mass raid is that we support the government of SNX but not the troops

specifically, we support Tywin in his quest for power, and we also support NSO and YYM

also some other people who i like but i cba to remember

aight see you next year

You are wonderful  :wub: