NpO Treaty Update

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Great Patriotic War continues against the German Invaders who seek to exterminate us as a "philosophical entity."

Now you're stealing our names for wars? Get a life. (EDIT: Or some creativity)

Edited by NeCoHo

Yes I noticed the "raiders" have began to implement nuclear first strikes on our membership. I have the honor of firing the first Imperium nuke in self defense, which so happens to be my first nuke fired since 2008.

I believe you mean responsive nuclear strikes. Like Kingzog said, your claim is demonstrably untrue.

Did you read the link you posted? The STA wasn't standing up for the GGA in any way. We did not oppose the remnants of GGA being raided, we opposed Metal declaring GGA their "attackorate", closing off raiding to the rest of Bob. So we did something about it. Also nowhere have I posted my support or non support of the SNX raids. And yes we have always stood by our convictions, consequences be damned, that will never change.

If that's what you think that thread means, then one of us didn't read it, and that person isn't me.

TO: Big Ego | FROM: Immortan Junka
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 7/12/2015 12:00:12 PM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by Immortan Junka. You lost 24325 soldiers, 609 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 150.890 miles of land, 50.297 technology, 150.890 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

TO: Varianz | FROM: Immortan Junka
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 7/11/2015 3:49:41 PM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by Immortan Junka. You lost 26547 soldiers, 1060 defending tanks, 1 cruise missiles, 150.717 miles of land, 50.239 technology, 150.717 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

I believe you mean responsive nuclear strikes. Like Kingzog said, your claim is demonstrably untrue.

There is nothing wrong with nuking raiders infringing upon alliance sovereignty. I suppose it isn't wrong to nuclear first strike while raiding either; but in the case of the raider his action was the aggressive one in the first place.

In anycase my goal is to neutralize as much gains made by the raids as possible, regardless of our own losses. With all the down-declares, peacing-out and redeclaring, and Nordreichs desire to exterminate us nuclear deterence is the only valid option. Edited by Immortan Junka

Congratulations JunkaTywin, you have succeeded in inviting nuclear retaliation against you from NSO nations. However, those SNX nations capable of exercising better judgement will not need to worry about nuclear strikes. In fact, if they wish for peace all they need to do is accept our offers or submit their own peace offer.

There are dozens of SNX nations who have obtained peace. Personally, I have granted two of your nations peace after they had expressed a desire for it.

JunkaTywin, the only reason fighting must continue is due to your desire to satisfy your own ego. You are not special in any way, except that you wish for SNX to burn whereas the rest of what remains of that alliance wishes to preserve it.

Cool, if you want to drag this out I am prepared to fight indefinitely.

And there you go again, missing the point per usual. What I have said is that it is not our goal to drag this action out indefinitely. Once an SNX nation has expressed a desire for peace, they are granted it.

The only nations who must continue to fight are those who refuse to accept or offer peace. In effect, they are the ones who have chosen to escalate this. Not us.

The only nations who must continue to fight are those who refuse to accept or offer peace. In effect, they are the ones who have chosen to escalate this. Not us.

There's the issue with this. SNX are either at war or they accept that they are raid fodder.

Fight to the death SNX, kill them in the face, you're dead anyway, a shell of inactive nations you care nothing for. Burn as much of the world on your way out as you can.

There's the issue with this. SNX are either at war or they accept that they are raid fodder.

Fight to the death SNX, kill them in the face, you're dead anyway, a shell of inactive nations you care nothing for. Burn as much of the world on your way out as you can.

Amen brother! Defend yourselves any way you can.

Amen brother! Defend yourselves any way you can.

Except they're not. Two of the four SNX nations I attacked have expressed a desire to leave. One has already joined Atlas.

The other two cannot be bothered to put up a fight. One is not buying soldiers, and the other is restocking but doing little else. I thank the latter for allowing me to continue with my raids.

My point is, SNX has already accepted the fact that it is no longer a viable alliance. At this point it does appear to be nothing more than raid fodder.

Except they're not. Two of the four SNX nations I attacked have expressed a desire to leave. One has already joined Atlas.

The other two cannot be bothered to put up a fight. One is not buying soldiers, and the other is restocking but doing little else. I thank the latter for allowing me to continue with my raids.

My point is, SNX has already accepted the fact that it is no longer a viable alliance. At this point it does appear to be nothing more than raid fodder.

The ones that are left, and fight, they'll be SNX. The rest are either going to delete or find other homes, Atlas seems appropriate.

There is nothing wrong with nuking raiders infringing upon alliance sovereignty. I suppose it isn't wrong to nuclear first strike while raiding either; but in the case of the raider his action was the aggressive one in the first place.

In anycase my goal is to neutralize as much gains made by the raids as possible, regardless of our own losses. With all the down-declares, peacing-out and redeclaring, and Nordreichs desire to exterminate us nuclear deterence is the only valid option.

I agree. If I were in your position I would do the same. 

You do not speak for the Imperium.

Given the mass inactive and apathy that is common in SNX members, I'd reckon it's fair to say that neither do you. So it seems likely we cannot count your statements, but on empirical evidence, to determine where SNX stands. All that evidence suggests that SNX has resigned itself to the status of raid fodder.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Snx may have some fat to trim. Trim it. You may get more than you bargained for.

It may be hard to get through your peacenik brain, but some of us are secretly hoping for that. Why accumulate a WC if you aren't going to use it occasionally? Or I suppose you think all wars should be determined in VE's back channels or on DBDC's skype. Or everyone could just get so bored they rogue out.

I still can't contemplate what keeps GPA in existence. All credit to them, I'd be bored to tears on their AA.

Cuba might be supporting Bob, but we're having the fun. :awesome:

Edited by Duderonomy

It may be hard to get through your peacenik brain, but some of us are secretly hoping for that. Why accumulate a WC if you aren't going to use it occasionally? Or I suppose you think all wars should be determined in VE's back channels or on DBDC's skype. Or everyone could just get so bored they rogue out.

I still can't contemplate what keeps GPA in existence. All credit to them, I'd be bored to tears on their AA.

Cuba might be supporting Bob, but we're having the fun. :awesome:

I don't know who you think I am, but I'm no peacenik.

I don't know who you think I am, but I'm no peacenik.

Moralist, then. Moralism leads to stagnation leads to world-death. Ya gotta shake things up once in a while. My most fun times on Bob were dealing with rogues. Granted, I wasn't happy about the AA that supported one, but eh, I've had one war and several raids to deal with that. So long as people aren't demanding absurd reps, war who you want. The treaty web will come down where it will.

I guess after my nation was weaned during a royal beating 2 years ago, I just never gave two dongs about NS, mine or anyone else's. If I'm a planetary sociopath, then moralist alliances are the abusive parents. The big question is, has anyone cheering on SNX offered them protection, switched to their AA, or offered any other actual support. No? Then put your moralism away, because it hasn't bought SNX anything.

I'm still waiting for Mogar's "totally just a techdeal" moment to emerge.

Edited by Duderonomy

Moralist, then. Moralism leads to stagnation leads to world-death.

Actually, moralism leads to actual debate. There was a time when that existed on these forums, and that time ended when there wasn't anyone left giving much of a fuck if tech raids were happening or not.

Moralist, then. Moralism leads to stagnation leads to world-death. Ya gotta shake things up once in a while. My most fun times on Bob were dealing with rogues. Granted, I wasn't happy about the AA that supported one, but eh, I've had one war and several raids to deal with that. So long as people aren't demanding absurd reps, war who you want. The treaty web will come down where it will.

I guess after my nation was weaned during a royal beating 2 years ago, I just never gave two dongs about NS, mine or anyone else's. If I'm a planetary sociopath, then moralist alliances are the abusive parents. The big question is, has anyone cheering on SNX offered them protection, switched to their AA, or offered any other actual support. No? Then put your moralism away, because it hasn't bought SNX anything.

I'm still waiting for Mogar's "totally just a techdeal" moment to emerge.

If all you fools really wanted to "shake it up" you badasses wouldn't have waited until NpO canceled.

If all you fools really wanted to "shake it up" you badasses wouldn't have waited until NpO canceled.

Never claimed that our raiding SNX was anything but opportunism. SNX had juicy inactive nations, and most of us have rebuilt. We don't want to get ultrarolled anymore than anybody else, and sadly, NpO is out of our league IMHO. They were fun to fight last war, but we needed friends back then. We might outdamage any kid on our block, but you can only shovel so fast before the feces start piling up. NpO has a lot of feces to fling our way. Now that they're gone, it's time to put spade to SuperNova X's steaming pile.

Just because we're opportunists doesn't mean we aren't pragmatists.

Still doesn't change that all I've seen for SNX so far are empty words and far too many inactive nations.

Edited by Duderonomy