Imperium Announcement regarding the Bruin Continuity

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As true as that may be, it does not answer my question, sir. I take it he left on bad terms? I'm just curious. I didn't notice this until now and our lovely Junka has always been so very pro-Polaris in ways I'm not even getting into. It kind of surprises me but sorta doesn't. 

As for brown team and this declaration, I can't say I care.... Does anyone actually care what happens on brown?  :huh:

He was also a founding member of SNX, so its not surprising he would return.

He was also a founding member of SNX, so its not surprising he would return.

That's why I said it kinda wasn't surprising. But at the same time it was, given the constant "Polaris is more NPO than NPO" BS. 

I left on very good terms with Polar, and I am proud of my time there and of my Order Hero medal. But my friends in the Imperium asked for my help.

Thank you sir, for an answer. Although I actually feel like you yourself were better off in Polaris, good luck back in SNX. 

why the fuck is SNX being called the Imperium? It has nothing to do with their actual name whatsoever and is pretty ridiculous unless y'all changing your name to Imperium (which wasn't there a failed micro with the same name, so seems pretty accurate I guess). Also, is Junka just straight up in charge now? Last time that happened, he disbanded an alliance to try and save his own ass. 

why the $%&@ is SNX being called the Imperium? It has nothing to do with their actual name whatsoever and is pretty ridiculous unless y'all changing your name to Imperium (which wasn't there a failed micro with the same name, so seems pretty accurate I guess). Also, is Junka just straight up in charge now? Last time that happened, he disbanded an alliance to try and save his own ass. 

The Imperium is the name of the State that presides over Supernova X. Currently we are under the First Imperium.

The Imperium is the name of the State that presides over Supernova X. Currently we are under the First Imperium.

A clever way of saying "SNX gave me full artistic license to re-brand the alliance into my own fantasy in exchange for promising to save them from disbandment."

It's also possible that SNX isn't even aware of this announcement and "re-branding", but I don't know them well enough to be sure of that one.

Because it would have been confusing if there was just one big acknowledgement of dissolution, right? At least this way everyone can stagger their opinions more directly.

Clearly a sign of poor communication between parties.

Good luck out there on Brown.

Well fair enough then, it is actually the Imperium. I assume you had something to do with it, but at this rate assumptions have gotten me nowhere. Apologies for doubting without actually looking into it.

Given how absolutely ineffectually weak SNX leadership was in handling my rogue butt smashing of Junkawunka, I'm not sure citing his being banned counts for all that much. 

They need strong constant and forward thinking central leadership, either this will work out or it won't. The next war will tell. 

With the recent explosion of tension on Brown I understand why this is happening. However, I'd love to see us all move forward into a stronger and solidified position. Hopefully we can all get something worked out in the near future!

So you're basically saying that you call yourself "Imperium" as well? Whatever floats your boat.

Given how absolutely ineffectually weak SNX leadership was in handling my rogue butt smashing of Junkawunka, I'm not sure citing his being banned counts for all that much. 

They need strong constant and forward thinking central leadership, either this will work out or it won't. The next war will tell. 

^Pretty much this.

SNX has shed a ton of NS and members. They're implementing Code Blue. Sorry, everybody, they haven't signed a DNR.

This is Junkawunka we speak of, it's probably code red, bought five finger discount at a piggly wiggly. Still though, it is code something or another fo' sho. 

Will it work? Who know?

Tbh, I'm rooting for SNX, I like their theme and as much dickery I've launched Junkawunka's way, I think he's just looney enough to pull it off providing they can get behind him.