Joint GATO-III% Announcement

GlobalAllianceandTreatyOrganization.jpg3.png

The Global Alliance and Treaty Organization and the III% hereby announce their departure from the Bruin Concinnity treaty.

Thank you for your time.

-Greywall, Assembly Chairman of GATO

I don't know what a brown team treaty can be without GATO, so I along with everyone else will be watching to see how this plays out.

Hope you two can ignore any further drama. I know I wouldn't want to deal with it.

EDIT: "team" as in a group of alliances. I'll change the word to treaty to avoid confusion.

Edited by King William

Hold on.

Methrage...won?

Well, I think we're giving Methrage credit for an inevitable downfall. Besides GATO, BC was made up of internally decrepit alliances whose claim to fame was existing.

Well, meth won the brown war....

Sad to see BC fall to such a fate with all the hard work put into it over the years.

BC was announced 2 months ago by a nation not even in a Brown alliance. BC 2.0 was announced May 21st by a now former unstable Senator, who went on a sanction spree and has placed 13 of them within the week leading up to this. I would hardly call a 2 month old color treaty something which hard work has been put into over the years. Its not surprising it failed either.

They let him win. Shocking? Nah. Just goes to show you can be a lying, manipulative cry baby and still go places on Planet Bob if you have enough idiots behind you.

I too remember when you became a senator on brown.

BC was announced 2 months ago by a nation not even in a Brown alliance. BC 2.0 was announced May 21st by a now former unstable Senator, who went on a sanction spree and has placed 13 of them within the week leading up to this. I would hardly call a 2 month old color treaty something which hard work has been put into over the years. Its not surprising it failed either.

You're an absolute idiot if you think that's all the hard work. The hard work that started from myself and saxplayer when he was my cofa has been going on since snx formed. So yes the treaty that was rushed out was always destined to fail.

You're an absolute idiot if you think that's all the hard work. The hard work that started from myself and saxplayer when he was my cofa has been going on since snx formed. So yes the treaty that was rushed out was always destined to fail.

He said years and SNX has existed for less than a year. So even if what you say is true, you're only confirming it was less than a year.

They let him win. Shocking? Nah. Just goes to show you can be a lying, manipulative cry baby and still go places on Planet Bob if you have enough idiots behind you.

I don't know if you can call this Meth winning, or GATO deciding that the rest of Browns shit wasn't worth putting up with and everyone following suit. SNX is a joke, III% is on the mend now that you and Free are out of power, and Atlas has it's own issues to deal with.

If I was still in GATO I would have recommended cutting you all loose a good while back.

I don't know if you can call this Meth winning, or GATO deciding that the rest of Browns !@#$ wasn't worth putting up with and everyone following suit. SNX is a joke, III% is on the mend now that you and Free are out of power, and Atlas has it's own issues to deal with.

If I was still in GATO I would have recommended cutting you all loose a good while back.

Thankfully you are. I find your lack of spine and personality to be stifling. I'm glad GATO doesn't have to deal with that as I do like Greywall and most of GATO.

However mark my words, Methrage will eventually go on a power trip that makes my terms in the Senate look like child's play.

Thankfully you are. I find your lack of spine and personality to be stifling. I'm glad GATO doesn't have to deal with that as I do like Greywall and most of GATO.

However mark my words, Methrage will eventually go on a power trip that makes my terms in the Senate look like child's play.

lack of spine? aren't you the one sitting in peace mode?????