Struck with two nukes in a single day

Caladin

To: Caladin From: Cowboy Date: 7/5/2015 12:00:09 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack
Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons that targeted your technology by Cowboy. You lost 18238 soldiers, 928 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 151.898 miles of land, 106.328 technology, 151.898 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

To: Caladin From: smoke14me Date: 7/5/2015 12:01:34 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack
Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by smoke14me. You lost 9225 soldiers, 197 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 182.274 miles of land, 60.758 technology, 182.274 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Edit/

Was hoping that you could also return the losses of the second nuke to me; the loss of tech in particular is messing with my ability to compete.

Oh, and I should mention that this is TE.

Edited by Caladin

Ouch!  Yeah, thats wasnt right, we will send a bandaide while Admin looks it over.  Caladin has beena tough ole goat not giving me any grounds but 0ne, his air tough stuffs like his head.   

That extra nuke wasnt ment, do you believe? lol