An Open Letter to RE from Eurasia

Dario, stick your nose where it belongs teaching your newbies.  As for Eurasia they still hitting NDO to this day (multi wars), no let up on NDO.  Our negotiations for peace were yes peace we will peace out stop actions to NDO (4 days ago).  The famous DeadOne, mumbled we not offering peace yet, we moved to another negotiator and his plee w/ the DeadOne was even worse response.  Let the DeadOne step down, his nations will soon see he has no regard but to his pride.  Once all wars are stopped on a unconditional  non agreement (NDO) just plane stopped.  D1 will have talks to send peace with others.  Until DeadOne is gone, his legacy will shrink and burn w/his nations.

The DeadOnes offering for a approach too him now is absurd for NDO to have peace.  This message here is to Eurasia:

Stop all wars to immediately (to NDO) send peace, your gov cant speak for you.  Your leader is Dead!  Send a new party to D1 we will stop the maddness!

The level of drama and raving and ranting in this thread, and the quoted post in particular, is way too high. I thought TE was supposed to be about wars without the endless politicking of SE, and yet here we see you trying to pull stunts that no one with more than a months experience would think acceptable in SE. Are you sure you have any ground to stand on when you condemn others for being foolish?

Also, I'm happy to inform you that I'd rather delete my nation, leave, and never come back than betray my alliance at the behest of a pompous bag of hot air like you.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to thank Eurasia for making this round a LOT of fun.
The one aspect I struggle with in TE is the lack of caring in wars. This round there's some real heat and emotion.
It's showing me how right people are when they say the world needs 'bad guys'.

CN hasn't made me laugh this hard since 2006, even though mr Dajobo is kicking my ass.

This thread is amazing.

Dario has every bit as much right to comment on this situation as you do, Cowboy. This had nothing to do with D1 prior to your intervention. Do not shut down people who you disagree with based on it not being their business.

And please stop trying to incite coups... I was a Commander of TDO during the peace negotiations of our war; Caladin is leader of Eurasia in this one. No matter your issues with either of us, you have no authority to go behind our backs and try to do peace talks with the general membership of other alliances.

To be clear he really doesn't know what he's asking for to have Caladin couped in Eurasia. If other leadership within the AA took over for Caladin we would be even more hardline than we are at the moment. Caladin is rather tame compared to other leadership within the AA.

CN hasn't made me laugh this hard since 2006, even though mr Dajobo is kicking my ass.

This thread is amazing.

It's scary that Planet Steve right now has far more heat, emotion and passion than planet Bob! Edited by Dajobo

Caledonia i thank you for your offer of peace its really nice to see i have 20 new messages from a new declaration of war  real nice hitting a nation in bill lock     …. you truly are a POS 

it will be fun being able to rebuild one day and kick the living crap  out of your nation….. hahahaha look at that you almost got me cursing hahahah

RoadRash

Edited by greco

Dario, stick your nose where it belongs teaching your newbies.  As for Eurasia they still hitting NDO to this day (multi wars), no let up on NDO.  Our negotiations for peace were yes peace we will peace out stop actions to NDO (4 days ago).  The famous DeadOne, mumbled we not offering peace yet, we moved to another negotiator and his plee w/ the DeadOne was even worse response.  Let the DeadOne step down, his nations will soon see he has no regard but to his pride.  Once all wars are stopped on a unconditional  non agreement (NDO) just plane stopped.  D1 will have talks to send peace with others.  Until DeadOne is gone, his legacy will shrink and burn w/his nations.

The DeadOnes offering for a approach too him now is absurd for NDO to have peace.  This message here is to Eurasia:

Stop all wars to immediately (to NDO) send peace, your gov cant speak for you.  Your leader is Dead!  Send a new party to D1 we will stop the maddness!

A short study of Pacifican history will show you just how stubborn we are. Please forgive our old ways--coups aren't in our nature and it's been almost a decade since anything like that has happened.

Would you please be so kind as to send a viceroy to see that we learn how to clean up after ourselves to your liking. I suppose you'll need the admin password to our forums to verify we've made such government changes as you propose. The password is:

[Spoiler]

genghis_khan_1965

[/spoiler]

Of couse, perma-war works too I suppose. I suppose it was foolish of me to assume anything should make sense on this planet.

It's hilarious that you think this kind of talk will intimidate me, this conflict would have been over way earlier if you know how to talk like a normal person, and not just order people who really don't give a fuck about your orders, boy.

it's just proving my point more that you can only speak like bully.