Defcon 1 Declares on Eurasia

I would appreciate it if you lot at Eurasia stopped bundling NDO in with that line of thought.

At least I've been very clear that NDO is separate from the issues I have in general you just ended up in the crossfire unfortunately. I have no issues with NDO it's just this instance with you has had to teach a lesson to the powers in TE of how to either not be hypocritical or behave civily across the board. To maintain policies which they now denounce in other aspects of the game is just hilarious.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Nations of TE

All partys involved D1 RE and NDO vs Eurasia.  We have agreed to give BurningGlory (BG) the helm in peace talks.  Our intention were to offer peace, negotiations broke off w/little success.  So I invited BG to do a deal.  

All we want is a normal 10day break in this war for D1 and RE, and no further actions against NDO for the round.  We hope Eurasia will be around next edition.

We offering white peace effective 7/9 update.

Cowboy 

D1 RE NDO

Yo Nations of TE

All partys involved D1 RE and NDO vs Eurasia.  We have agreed to give BurningGlory (BG) the helm in peace talks.  Our intention were to offer peace, negotiations broke off w/little success.  So I invited BG to do a deal.  

All we want is a normal 10day break in this war for D1 and RE, and no further actions against NDO for the round.  We hope Eurasia will be around next edition.

We offering white peace effective 7/9 update.

Cowboy 

D1 RE NDO

To: Staccs From: Cowboy Date: 7/8/2015 7:42:47 PM

Subject: Smother Eurasia Slowly
Join in slide in w/us or your old gang RE. Lots of xp war and more! We have a slow smother going on, some heavys about to bounce up!

This will last till end. I know you would like to get in wake these yahoo's up. Beside your last owf highlighted you to be RE. lol

Sooooo let the Great of RE join and kick some Eurasia.

cc RE, D1 gov

Good lord, you can't even keep consistency in two posts on the same page.

I have been diligently working to achieve peace between NDO and Eurasia for days now, and as of today with RE and D1.

As CB said D1 is agreeing to peace, RE seems on board as KN said it could work for the 10-11th update for peace and has posted

in their announcements for everyone to comment. Eurasia has just agreed to peace as well, so I'm glad to say that this is all but a done deal

depending on RE....

I sincerely hope RE is on board :)

Thank you to the leaders of the respective alliances!

BG

Roman Empire is on board, we also agree to the earlier date of this upcoming update 9th going into 10th.

I'll apologize in advance of any stragglers. But I have made an announcement that its peace at update - contrary to our first thoughts of the next day.

As the World Turns holds the second-longest continuous run of any daytime network soap opera in American history

Also known as Cyber Nations Tournament Edition,  can be viewed daily on Tournament Edition Open World Forum

:Please check your local listings for time and channel

As the World Turns holds the second-longest continuous run of any daytime network soap opera in American history

Also known as Cyber Nations Tournament Edition,  can be viewed daily on Tournament Edition Open World Forum

More like the TE old timers throwing a massive tantrum over one DoW. We showed up here make a reasonable DoW, apparently in a time frame that wasn't acceptable which most of us weren't aware of and then everyone started crying about what we did. So we pointed out how the AAs crying about what we did (except for NDO) do the exact same thing, and worse and all they can do is whine and complain more. lol

More like the TE old timers throwing a massive tantrum over one DoW. We showed up here make a reasonable DoW, apparently in a time frame that wasn't acceptable which most of us weren't aware of and then everyone started crying about what we did. So we pointed out how the AAs crying about what we did (except for NDO) do the exact same thing, and worse and all they can do is whine and complain more. lol

By God, I think he gets it.

We agreed to White Peace, our nations are not getting peace accepted.  Eurasia needs to step up to their agreement!  Our nations are returing fire white peace was granted 7/9 then stetched to 7/10.  Now it is 7/11.  

Peace seems to be holding.  Thanks BG for your help dealing with the DeadOne.  We hope Eurasia wont dry up and go away, numbers are already dropping.  Audiose guys time for a knapp and few days relaxing......

Not to be rude but you do realize that numbers mean little in TE. Usually the biggest AAs, number wise, are usually the softest targets. What matters is activity and your screenshot shows that you have that. I hope that they learn and do not leave the game but comeback stronger and better.

Not to be rude but you do realize that numbers mean little in TE. Usually the biggest AAs, number wise, are usually the softest targets. What matters is activity and your screenshot shows that you have that. I hope that they learn and do not leave the game but comeback stronger and better.

Of course we know that, but we aren't just talking about straight numbers, there's a reason why Terekohv showed that we have 64 of 70 nations active, not just our straight numbers. We're barely scratching the surface of the numbers we could bring in who would play actively with us, and those already here are fairly active as it is as shown by our 91.4% activity rate.

I'm glad to see you guys here, and especially with active players...of course I would expect nothing less from NPO ;)

Glad I could help bring this to a closure, just remember, this is just a game and it's meant to train and have fun.

BG

I suppose some have fun by being serious :P

Personally, I kinda enjoyed the banter this last war; hopefully it continues and brings more people from all sides to the conversation.

Edited by Terekhov

My point TE is a game Tournament Edition Open World Forum, is a soap opera. ...My point made by your answer ...a post to just make people smile was made political

Nice to see Paul back for another season of As the World Turns... sometimes he make me laugh... sometimes makes me want to change channels to  Animaniacs... I really hope you can bring OP back ... love those guys..( no kidding )  Get the Mustard back 

Edited by Commish