Let it begin

Lady Dakota

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure about how we are keeping anybody at war.  The terms for talking have been presented and the other side doesn't seem to want to come to the table.

Edit:  Also, it appears Doom is attacking Smurf, which has nothing to do with us.  We are not tied to Doom.  Our allies are not tied to Doom. 

Typical nonsense.

Edited by smurthwaite

So hurry up and quit already

You first. Smurf still has many friends in CN who would rather see him stay.

Also from what I've been able to gather SRA not only condones LD's use of sanctions as a weapon in this war, but she has also discussed her plans with them upon joining and they agree with her use of sanctions. Although its not all that surprising to see another rogue among their ranks, as it seems they have many rogues among their ranks who they refuse to take responsibility for what they do and keep them in the alliance anyways. This war started over 3 SRA members engaging in attacks upon LN, while SRA claimed not to be at war with us. The majority of them were government within SRA, with Xanth and Dreamweaver among them.

So when SRA claims the Dreamweaver attack is all that caused us to retaliate against them, that is completely false. We actually called in help to deal with SRA rogues hitting our lower tier with nukes while I was still fighting Dreamweaver and a host of other wars. That SRA refuses to take responsibility for these attacks, I think shows their blatant lack of honesty. When Xanth switches off AA to attack our lower tier as the Dreamweaver War is going on and then is back in SRA with his Gov position before the Dreamweaver War is over, it shows they condoned those attacks upon our membership as well. So it was us getting attacked on many fronts which led to Monsters Inc and CA coming to our assistance.

Edited by Methrage

So when SRA claims the Dreamweaver attack is all that caused us to retaliate against them, that is completely false. We actually called in help to deal with SRA rogues hitting our lower tier with nukes while I was still fighting Dreamweaver and a host of other wars. That SRA refuses to take responsibility for these attacks, I think shows their blatant lack of honesty. When Xanth switches off AA to attack our lower tier as the Dreamweaver War is going on and then is back in SRA with his Gov position before the Dreamweaver War is over, it shows they condoned those attacks upon our membership as well. So it was us getting attacked on many fronts which led to Monsters Inc and CA coming to our assistance.

This will be the only time we will address this with you Meth.

Xanth left SRA.

Xanth joined DS.

DS was at war with LN.

Xanth warred LN with DS.

DS and LN agree to peace terms.

As a member of DS, Xanth was granted the same terms as the rest of DS.

After peace was declared Xanth left DS.

Xanth then rejoined SRA, where we welcomed him back.

There  is nothing untoward or disreputable about that.  If you didn't like that Xanth was part of DS, then it is on you that you accepted peace.  Quit trying to use that as some sort of excuse, because not only is it just blatantly ignorant, it is downright ridiculous and a total spin on reality.

If you disagree with any of the facts above, well you can cry to somebody else, because they are facts.  The can be viewed and confirmed through some clicks and screenshots.  In fact, when I went back and looked at Xanth's war history, I saw this:

6/10/2015 9:06:53 AM
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png
*Expired*

team_Red.gif

Apropos
Ruler: Xanth
Doom Squad

team_Brown.gif

wreytweyewuyeyewyyry
Ruler: Kaznawim
Limitless Nexus

Peace Declared

Notice, the above does not say Xanth:  SRA, it says Xanth:  Doom Squad.  It also says Peace Declared, which means you accepted Peace.  You can't have it both ways.  (A)You can't claim SRA was aggressive when SRA wasn't at war with LN's lower tier (which honestly, is all LN has).  (B) You can't say we rejected peace, when your whole reason (see A) for this charade is a fallacy.  And finally, (C) even if A and B were incorrect, YOU AA ACCEPTED THE PEACE.

The actions that Xanth took while part of another AA has absolutely no baring on the conflict.  Please stop with that mumbojumbo and stick to your war on the English language.

EDIT:

Let's show even further why Meth's line of thinking is so ridiculous.  After Xanth left SRA, he didn't go straight to DS.  He went to TSO.  (He went to DS from TSO).  If Meth somehow thinks Xanth was part of some SRA conspiracy, then explain this one away, please:

5/25/2015 4:45:49 PM
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png
*Expired*

team_Aqua.gif

Artic Cheese World
Ruler: CheeseIceCream
Screaming Red Asses

team_Red.gif

Apropos
Ruler: Xanth
The Sovereign Order
Peace Declared
Edited by smurthwaite

First smurf - sorry, good thought, but no, they've actually taken in the rogue at this point.

Smurth - you spin and you say "The spin stops here." and then you do nothing but spin yet more.

There is not a word of truth in your post. Some are lies and some are only deceptions, but it just seems the truth is not in you. It's certainly not in Walsh, who I thought highly of from afar before having to actually deal with for real. His reputation is undeserved. You're both snakes so completely divorced from the truth there is no point in even trying to talk with you, and you've proven it. I feel dirty every time I reply to you, so don't expect me to do it many more times.

There's really not much else to say.  You're a rogue alliance, a failure at everything except for sucking up to power, the complete opposite of the image you cultivate. You're a paper tiger, a hollow shell pretending to be an alliance.  You could use a little humility right now, but like sense and honor, it's just not something you have. 

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

I don't know what to say to you Sigrun.  Show me where one thing in my above post is not a fact.  You say the truth is not in me, then the burden of proof lies on you.  Claiming I am dishonest doesn't make it so.  Claiming I am dishonest when everything I posted can be tracked in game just makes you a sad, sad specimen.

If you can point out where you think I am incorrect, we can have that conversation.  I know you won't, because I am not wrong.

Thank you,  Come again.

Here  is a direct link to Xanth's war screen:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=508293&Extended=1

I don't know what else to say here.  The facts speak for themselves.

Is it just me, or is Caustic the only one currently on Lady Dakota's warscreen? It's almost like this entire thread is only sanctions & mirrors with no real NS behind it.

Look at LN and then look at me. Who can I hit?

I'll have to check on my alliance again and see where the affiliation lay it would be tragic to be allied at any level to any of pieces of shit that were in III%. I am a patient person, but these are the end of days, one has to be irrational to extract the last drops of entertainment from the dish rag.

You could at least be sending aid to SRA nations fighting. Although, I guess hate that costs something doesn't sound so pleasant.

Shush you! She's a very important Lady, much more important than you, how dare you snipe you little weasel! Of course She has better things to do with her money than send it to the peasants.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

You could at least be sending aid to SRA nations fighting. Although, I guess hate that costs something doesn't sound so pleasant.

Oh yes darling, because I can send aid while sanctioned.

That's a bit unfair.  Aid goes out when it is needed.  Right now, it isn't needed.

LD's the only one involved in range, and I'd expect your mid tier to come to her defense, so thats a no go.

Their mid-tier is already in deep trouble. They'd doubtless flee screaming if they saw a Mogar coming for them. :)

What exactly is beginning, I'm confused. Some sanctions. And then LD on none and in pm. Worst episode ever.

She pledges eternal war the day after I enter peace mode to get out of anarchy while stocking some nukes, then she sanctions almost my entire alliance and goes into peace mode before I'm even able to exit. Seems placing sanctions is the only type of war she does.

Their mid-tier is already in deep trouble. They'd doubtless flee screaming if they saw a Mogar coming for them. :)

This post just melted my brain, and I've been in the same locker room as Scott Steiner.

She pledges eternal war the day after I enter peace mode to get out of anarchy while stocking some nukes, then she sanctions almost my entire alliance and goes into peace mode before I'm even able to exit. Seems placing sanctions is the only type of war she does.

You tapped out after your ankle got snapped, bucko.