Joint Announcement from the White Sphere

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like you should stop pretending you have an opinion worth anything.

It's funny because your entire alliance alliance constantly does this.

Okay, you entire alliance except Doch. He's usually right when he's not defending you guys.

It's funny because your entire alliance alliance constantly does this.

Okay, you entire alliance except Doch. He's usually right when he's not defending you guys.

Does what? Our alliance has been mostly off the OWF for a long time, outside of a handful of posters. Get a new complaint. This white treaty must make us worse than NoR or something I'm sure. Edited by Gibsonator21

Does what? Our alliance has been mostly off the OWF for a long time, outside of a handful of posters. Get a new complaint. This white treaty must make us worse than NoR or something I'm sure.

Oh, right, the OWF is the only place for people to insert their opinions. I forgot about that.

Also, the "we've been off the OWF" defense is getting old. Staying off the OWF doesn't give you good PR; stopping all the insufferable circlejerking does. Unfortunately, your alliance finds other public places to do this. Edited by Neo Uruk

Oh, right, the OWF is the only place for people to insert their opinions. I forgot about that.

Also, the "we've been off the OWF" defense is getting old. Staying off the OWF doesn't give you good PR; stopping all the insufferable circlejerking does. Unfortunately, your alliance finds other public places to do this.

Damn those MI6ers and their objectively horrible opinions amirite

See, the fact that one of your two go-to defenses as an alliance is "just act pretentious about it and it'll go away" is another thing you should be working to solve. For an alliance with so much leadership experience involved, you'd think you'd be better at getting your shit together.

May Shuru save your souls.

Hey ReytheGay. Go bark off another cliff or somethin'. We're terrible and we enjoy being terrible. So please, stop reminding us and the world what we all already know.

Kthxbai, cant wait to deny another application from you.

Edited by MitchellBade

Hey ReytheGay. Go bark off another cliff or somethin'. We're terrible and we enjoy being terrible. So please, stop reminding us and the world what we all already know.

Good to see you literally will never change.

Kthxbai, cant wait to deny another application from you.

Did you even read the last one?

See, the fact that one of your two go-to defenses as an alliance is "just act pretentious about it and it'll go away" is another thing you should be working to solve. For an alliance with so much leadership experience involved, you'd think you'd be better at getting your !@#$ together.

May Shuru save your souls.

There is no defense for you. You'll say what you want no matter what is said. My inbox is always open for anyone who wants to have a legitimate, civil chat, but that's not what you do.

Proved my point, thanks pal. If you're done, this topic is to celebrate white power. Sith and agents; tigers and Phoenix's. Crazy stuff.

Your point was that you didn't have a point, I'm pretty sure.

Nice cooperation, no one likes broken trades and the senate voting is a good idea.

3 fine alliances on this treaty document. (sorry TPF, you still suck and pulled out too early.....yet again)

Congrats white sphere.

When I read this 1st thought is "that what she said"

"Since you don't like me, I'll just say I can't take you seriously!"

is it really still 2011

Nobody takes you seriously.

Sept, about the same time methrage looses his seat on The Brown team and moves LN, MI and god knows who else to the white team. It will be there turn next :P

You seem to believe that, but considering I have the most votes currently on Brown; I find it very hard to believe. My support on Brown is Limitless.

Also congrats to everyone involved in this treaty.