sra ln !@#$%* fest

Xanth

So here's where we left off before pissing off the mod staff.

Meth, diluted and delusional. Able to spin his own words around faster than a speeding bullet.

Hitchcock, loves the cock and spouting fake facts and stats.

Sigrun, still a cunt.

Xanth, still an awful human. 

Walsh, still trying to actually argue valid points against meth, expecting actual answers.

Smurth, still trying to get warnings

Gow, still the fucking man!

Now that the world is completely sick of this whole damn mess let's get this thread going.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gave CA every reason to hit you before Monsters Inc attacked, with CA being allied to Monsters Inc even longer than me and CA being our longest ally. You were going to be countered regardless of who did it first.

Propaganda is good in the propaganda thread. The rest should stay here.

Meth, every thread you post in turns into a look at me thread so you should probably stay completely away from the prop thread and just post your certified and brand recognized crazy here.

I think he means be rotten within the acceptable bounds of the definition of rotten for planet bob. Like, throw rocks at them, but don't aim for the face, shoulders and down is ok though. 

Remember play fighting with friends?  As soon as somebody go hit in the face, it turned into a real fight.  We always wanted to play fight, but somebody always got hit in the face.

It's time for me to stop play fighting, I think.

I'm coming for you Meth.

OFFICIAL SHIT SHOW TIMELINE

For interested parties, this is how the shit show came to be.  James Spanier posted his version, which is actually undersold the Limited Nexus side of things.  The following is intended to be neutral, factual, verifiable timeline of events, devoid of spin and opinion.  If I have forgotten anything significant, I will edit.

1. Methrage attempts (and succeeds) getting a senate seat on Brown.

2. Brown explodes, III% declares war on Methrage.

3. On 6/6, two nations from FAN attack Methrage from the FAN AA.

4. On 6/7, Dre4mwe4ver, and SRA member, declares war on Methrage in defense of Brown (he is a signatory of the Brown Concinnity) .  Does not attack, just declares, becoming involved in a dialogue with Methrage through PM's.  Dre4mwe4er stays on the SRA AA when he declares.

5. Methrage contacts SRA gov't to ask why SRA is hitting him.

6. Walsh the Beloved, Red Ass Commander, issues public statement stating that Dre4m should have left AA before attacking, and that SRA IS NOT at war with LN.  Informs Methrage that Dre4m and anyone who aids him is on their own and fair game.

7. On 6/11, Limitless Nexus nation wreytweyewuyeyewyyry  spies and/or declares war on two SRA nations, Xrayben   and  Tyria .  Neither of these nations had taken any action against any LN nation, on or off the SRA AA.

8.  On 6/12, SRA nations Tyria and Xanth attack wreytweyewuyeyewyyry.

9. On 6/13, Monsters, Inc. launches 9 wars against SRA.  There is no declaration of war. SRA mobilizes for war.

10. On 6/14, a peace is negotiated between the parties.  Walsh the Beloved is not present.  Post peace agreement, some Monsters nations run another round of attacks and immediately send peace. Some SRA nations have faced two rounds of attaks without being able to respond.  Walsh the Beloved voids peace agreement on SRA's part.

11. On 6/14 and 6/15, nations from Limited Nexus and Confederatio Aesir also attack SRA.  There is no declaration of war.

12. On 6/15, SRA recognizes hostilities against LN, Monsters and CA.  Kashmir declares war on Monsters, Inc.

13. On 6/16, Sir Kindle of aNiMaLz attacks Kashmir.

14. On 6/17, Methrage accepts Kashmir member Jack Layton into his alliance and gives him admin powers.  45 minutes later, all nations are removed from the alliance except Methrage, whose alliance is now known as "Limitless Stupidity."  Methrage swiftly changes the alliance back.

15. On 6/19, PPO begins involvement against Meth coalition.

16. On 6/21, Kashmir recognizes war with aNiMaLz.

17. On 6/22, Vandelsand is attacked for sending war aid to Methrage.

18. On 6/23, Walsh the Beloved cancels offensive against Vandelsand, citing war aid was likely not sent for usage against SRA.

honestly, I'm bored. Can't hit L_H cuz he's been sitting at about 250 NS for the last week, hasn't bought anything etc. and any MInc nation has either left the AA, or is way to low for me to hit.

Sigrun sold down so I can't follow her, Pulisher and any other CA nation is below me. 

Meth, no where near me, and again, bunch of LN nations left the AA. 

So I get to sit here for the rest of the "war"

Similarly, several times, smurth and Walshington have said, when they're ready, we're ready to go to the table. So it's sorta over when they're ready to come to the table. While we wont be pushing towards it, when they're ready we're willing

Edited by gowfanatic

OFFICIAL !@#$ SHOW TIMELINE

For interested parties, this is how the !@#$ show came to be.  James Spanier posted his version, which is actually undersold the Limited Nexus side of things.  The following is intended to be neutral, factual, verifiable timeline of events, devoid of spin and opinion.  If I have forgotten anything significant, I will edit.

<snip>

You should know by now that a simple, factual, spin-free recitation of facts will have no effect whatsoever on LN/CA/MI. They're already way too far down the rabbithole.

You should know by now that a simple, factual, spin-free recitation of facts will have no effect whatsoever on LN/CA/MI. They're already way too far down the rabbithole.

While I agree with you, I don't think we are going to see Walsh change his nature.  I'd like to think that was for the pundits who all seem to have opinions, but of whom only a few seem to have the facts.

FzapmSu.jpg

Perhaps.  My point in posting was to add a "These are the facts of the case, and they are undisputed" element to the discussion. Anything other than facts is simply opinion or extrapolation.  Which is fine, with the caveat that any opinion one offers or extrapolation one engages in should derive from these facts.   If the conclusions one reaches are not in line with these facts, one should present additional facts or disprove those existing.

Thus, if your thesis is "SRA is engaging in a war of aggression" (or isn't, as the case may be), the facts above should be engaged to add credence to your position in an evidentiary manner. It's what separates conjecture from resoned conclusion.

10. On 6/14, a peace is negotiated between the parties.  Walsh is not present. Walsh voids peace agreement on SRA's part with Limitless Nexus despite what was negotiated.

Fixed that part for you. I think you made it clear the peace negotiated by your lower government and Freelancer didn't matter, so SRA was still at war with Limitless Nexus.

Fixed that part for you. I think you made it clear the peace negotiated by your lower government and Freelancer didn't matter, so SRA was still at war with Limitless Nexus.

Come on Meth, it's over. MI is in ruins with less than 100k NS left, half their members gone completely or on other AAs, the ones remaining either burnt out shells or hiding in PM with tiny war chests that couldn't sustain a single round of war. LN is basically you and you alone, the other nations being good for nothing and CA is 3 nations with cash bleeding their tech and a handful of minnows getting beasted.

In any analysis of the military aspect of this you've lost completely, which was entirely predictable, so far your performance diplomatically has matched your military performance. One of these you're in a position to improve and it's not your military performance.

Come on Meth, it's over. MI is in ruins with less than 100k NS left, half their members gone completely or on other AAs, the ones remaining either burnt out shells or hiding in PM with tiny war chests that couldn't sustain a single round of war. LN is basically you and you alone, the other nations being good for nothing and CA is 3 nations with cash bleeding their tech and a handful of minnows getting beasted.

In any analysis of the military aspect of this you've lost completely, which was entirely predictable, so far your performance diplomatically has matched your military performance. One of these you're in a position to improve and it's not your military performance.

When Walsh wants to talk seriously about peace, we can talk. However he seems to preoccupied with his propaganda and comics to do anything of the sort. Last time peace was negotiated with his lower gov, it got voided by Walsh right away. Meaning a new peace would need to be negotiated. If peace negotiated by his lower gov can voided by him after the fact, there is no use speaking with them.