Defcon1 and Roman Empire DoW on Krabz, Fat Freddy and TDO

Last round, TDO was condemned for declaring a war against D1 and WD, in which we had a strong nuclear advantage. But you know what we did, to counteract that? We made sure we were vastly outnumbered. Yet here you are, declaring a war in which you have a considerable statistical advantage in every field, and you're trying to claim it is an even fight.

This wouldn't be a fair fight, even if your opponents were all seasoned players. But instead, you go and declare on one alliance (FF) where most members built in an amateur fashion, and another (KrAbZ) who refer to themselves as being for people with little to no CN experience. How about you stop lying? This is an assassination of TDO, with you trying to pad out the numbers in an awful fashion.

I have no doubt that TDO will be able to stand up to this onslaught. We're proud fighters, and money is the sinews of war.

But declaring on a training alliance this badly is pathetic. You're looking for the easy fight, like true cowards.

Call us butthurt all you like, Cowboy, but you've lost your last friends in TDO.

Edited by Cazaric

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome nations to Mega Round #36.  

Defcon 1 and Roman Empire declare on Krabz, Fat Freddy and The Dark Order.

Special welcome to new AA's, and of course our fighting friends TDO.

I think the DoW can now be shortened to this :P

Also, lol at everyone trying to claim that this declare wasn't a down-declare.

D1/RE

25k+: 4

20k-25k: 18

15k-20k: 13

10k-15k: 7

10k or less: 13

TDO/Krabz/FF

25k+: 0

20k-25k: 7

15k-20k: 14

10k-15k: 14

10k or less: 21

Also, LOL

To: Staccs From: AlbyVA Date: 6/17/2015 7:14:47 AM

Subject: Peace Offer
Message: A peace offer has been submitted by AlbyVA for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

Alright guys, someone surrendered! Lets pack it up and go home for tea and biscuits. 

Is this what happens when you can't use peace mode to measure yourself?

Edited by Griff

Normally I hand out tissues in these threads. Seems we need daipers as well for some of you.

Not to stop you flinging your poo, it's to stop the crap from oozing from every orifice.

TE is about fighting and blowing stuff up. There is always noobs. There are always veterans. It's is always a fair fight because everyone was a noob and had to learn and everyone starts same same. Every time.
This round has a much more even playing field for obvious reasons that the cry babies are choosing to ignore.
This is about people who bought an economic wonder when they now in hindsight wish they bought a MP.
From our side of the fence this a little bit amusing.

I think the DoW can now be shortened to this :P

Also, lol at everyone trying to claim that this declare wasn't a down-declare.

D1/RE

25k+: 4

20k-25k: 18

15k-20k: 13

10k-15k: 7

10k or less: 13

TDO/Krabz/FF

25k+: 0

20k-25k: 7

15k-20k: 14

10k-15k: 14

10k or less: 21

These stats show nations sitting w/millions of dallors and living comfortable  in TE.  Leaders should had warned their members war is possible and made a plan.  Our plan was not to get caught w/holding our developement.  Yeah, Staccs mention was on, fight and be a leader his WC will allow him to respond.  Normal stats do not apply, how can they?  

Alright guys, someone surrendered! Lets pack it up and go home for tea and biscuits. 

Is this what happens when you can't use peace mode to measure yourself?

I laugh because he's an old alliance mate. And he always seems to shy away from a fight.

But, I'll be sure to send your dying nations tea and biscuits :)

Normally I hand out tissues in these threads. Seems we need daipers as well for some of you.

Not to stop you flinging your poo, it's to stop the crap from oozing from every orifice.

TE is about fighting and blowing stuff up. There is always noobs. There are always veterans. It's is always a fair fight because everyone was a noob and had to learn and everyone starts same same. Every time.
This round has a much more even playing field for obvious reasons that the cry babies are choosing to ignore.
This is about people who bought an economic wonder when they now in hindsight wish they bought a MP.

Hindsight??? How are you supposed to rebuild with 3 million? trololol

That's actually a very even fight.

remember, we all started with much-much more this round and the spread across three alliances was necessary because early in a round there are people that build up and people who stay low. 

Earlier rounds it was about getting to those econ improvements and everyone is very capable of being nuclear on day 1 and we all put our pants one leg at a time the first 7 days (as opposed to the 10 days starting with 10 million) so this was a very easy decision.

Actually it's not an even fight, as stated Krabs is 95% noobs, and only 1/3 even built.
FF is the same, so that leaves about 14 nations in TDO.

Yo TE Gamers
Our Mission was to begin this w/Mega impact of the upscaled warchests.  If you didnt make a plan and exercise it, then thats on you!  I know most chose the ussual way day colossal delays w/building objectives.  Reaching for more money was more important that protecting yourself in a hostile enviroment.  Well, we rocked TE in the wee of the night making everyone heads up to the new Mega round at hand!
 If your butt hurt revengeful then all that will just come back too yourselves.  Man up take the challenge, many of you have larger Warchest and position to respond.  The numbers were pretty much even considering we had about 16 newbies and your boards read veteran building nations.  
 When we considered all the targets, we new whom ever we had chose would not be a happy camper.  A 100mil start allows a lot of things, growth was not gonna be allowed by D1.  Everyone will have their chance to battle here, other wars are only around the corner for all of TE.

No worries CB, TDO gave D1 the chance to man up them selves and stick to the community rules this round, last round was once and this round makes twice that you made early DoW's. No hard feelings here on TDO's side, we live by the eye for an eye rule and we don't make the same mistake twice. What you need to consider here is, what comes next ;)

Lesson #2 When you are declared on, do not resort to "it's a massive down-declare" whining

Your right LH, probably since we hear so much of it from other alliances when odds/stats are actually closer, we just let it get the best of us. We are done complaining, let's just war and put you in your place ;)

You also are correct KN, this is why we are here.....To war and rebuild, to war and rebuild.
It's our mistake that we gave the benefit of the doubt to D1 this round and as stated, it won't happen again.
However since I have always been a supporter of RE from way back, I just expected better from you guys.

Let's just remember a few things here, this is just the start of the round....TDO will endure and we don't forget.
So let's see where we all stand 6-7 days from now :)

Also let me say this, we at TDO do not take lightly of dirty spy ops or spying money. We will return the favor to those
It was done by, and if it keeps up those nations will not get peace.

BG Edited by Burning Glory

Well, dont put blame on me for being a poor player, there was no down declare. My suggestion is be prepared, you guys are considered a easy target, dont get surprized

B-)

Thanks,Cowboy/Hoosier, friend.  You have always been a good DALEKs comrade and i have received good words from you

several times in the past,even this TE-36!   So I am standing on the good nature of your Gamer's persona   when advising us to

be prepared to not get surprised...! :o    Just that, your Good misunderstood intentions are a tip or two way over board now,  as

for what  has been wrote here so far...  :(    Cazaric, Staccs,and others feel like you and RE has just went off by the classic Mile

this time, friend!   Fat Freddy  and Krabbs ,surely are beside themselves with this...  TDO, and my friend Cazaric have lost all

confidence in the ol' man Hoosier/Cowboy :unsure: ...!   I hope that all of this will be promptly forgotten, one way or the other, and

Friendship gets  an opportunity, again!!!  :wub: 

PS: Cowboy, please tell those that say NLoDN is an easy target..., to think it twice !    Thanks!  B-)   

I am so confused. FF and krabz are both ran by people that came from TDO last round. You are basically all the same TDO last round. So why do you keep stating they are noobs? TDO pretending they keep their hands clean just makes me laugh. Sounding pretty hypocritical up in here.

What I see here is D1/RE defining the rules of engagement for this round.

1. Attack nations at 69-100 infra and outgrow them, never give them a chance to recover.

2. Dirty spy ops are cool.

3. Down declare/ up declare is out of consideration for this round.

4. No unstated community rules to be followed.

So be it.

Just dont be hypocritic on forums and say that its friendly and clean. Its just plain war. No need to defend, actions can speak for themselves.

Good luck to all.

I am so confused. FF and krabz are both ran by people that came from TDO last round. You are basically all the same TDO last round. So why do you keep stating they are noobs? TDO pretending they keep their hands clean just makes me laugh. Sounding pretty hypocritical up in here.

We are all separate alliances. But thanks for your opinion; you know how much we value it.

Doesn't surprise me your confused....FF has one nation from TDO in it, to my knowledge he is not the leader, and the rest are noobs. Krabs has like 6-7 nations from TDO last round, the rest are noobs. Still, as Caz said we are all separate alliances.

Since your confused though and I'm sure it will be hard to grasp, let me lay it out like this;
Sorta like last round when DT left your alliance to join D1, you had no control over her right?
She chose to leave as did othe nations in you AA over that round to join D1.
Well we have no control over who stays and who leaves, it's that simple.

1. Attack nations at 69-100 infra and outgrow them, never give them a chance to recover.
So be it.
Just dont be hypocritic on forums and say that its friendly and clean. Its just plain war. No need to defend, actions can speak for themselves.
Good luck to all.

Exactly, and it's all cool for them now, but every one knows if any other alliance would have done this to them, they would be the first to complain about it.

TDO, isn't even really responding to this war as of yet because of RL stuff with everyone, and work.
No worries though, as we said its early in the round and the fun is just beginning :)

BG Edited by Burning Glory

So be it.

Good luck to all.

1. One nation acting on his own accord does the define that entire alliance.

2. Both sides are guilty of using dirty spy ops, not just D1/RE.

3. Down declares/up declares are out of consideration for this round? Either way both forms have been used every round since the beginning. TDO made a larger down declare last round against D1/WD.

4. Can you please elaborate more on these community rules you speak of?

TDO cry down declare while most sit on +50 million. We came to fight, not cry.

1. One nation acting on his own accord does the define that entire alliance.

2. Both sides are guilty of using dirty spy ops, not just D1/RE.

3. Down declares/up declares are out of consideration for this round? Either way both forms have been used every round since the beginning. TDO made a larger down declare last round against D1/WD.

4. Can you please elaborate more on these community rules you speak of?

TDO cry down declare while most sit on +50 million. We came to fight, not cry.

2. Point me to a TDO nation that is using dirty spy ops, please.

3. Really? Really? We had one advantage in that war - our nukes. Everything else was nice and even. In that, you have literally every advantage, including nukes. And our nuclear advantage was used sparingly, only on nations that we were having trouble breaking past. On the other hand, D1/RE have utilised their advantage to its maximum potential, nuking 16 TDO nations on the first day. That's basically all of us.

4. I assume he means giving alliances ten days at the start of a round to sort themselves out.

2. Point me to a TDO nation that is using dirty spy ops, please.

3. Really? Really? We had one advantage in that war - our nukes. Everything else was nice and even. In that, you have literally every advantage, including nukes. And our nuclear advantage was used sparingly, only on nations that we were having trouble breaking past. On the other hand, D1/RE have utilised their advantage to its maximum potential, nuking 16 TDO nations on the first day. That's basically all of us.

4. I assume he means giving alliances ten days at the start of a round to sort themselves out.

We have nations getting attacked with dirty spy ops and many aren't getting caught.

When you fought D1/WD's, your top tier was 2-3 times bigger, both alliances had just finished a war and were trying to rebuild, you hit both at their most vulnerable, only the vets had cash and you rolled everyone, even those who were broke but we're not here to talk garbage, we're here to fight.

As for the 10 days, we're starting with 100 mill, in a normal round, that can take weeks to create. On day 6 we had 4k infra, 500 tech and +40 mill in the bank. Quit complaining, this war is far more fair than what you did to D1/WD's last round, at least you have cash to fight and rebuild.  D1/RE started militarizing from day 1, you're now trying to play catch up. Enough complaining, time to fight.

It doesn't matter how much money we started with; basic courtesy should still apply. You attacked a non-nuclear alliance (who you've proceeded to nuke, to the last nation), an alliance devoted to training beginners (the main issue I have here), and a third, small alliance with few veterans.

And as if this experience advantage wasn't enough, you felt the need to add a major statistical advantage too. Your bravery knows no bounds. 

Don't get me wrong. We will fight this attempted curb-stomp to the bitter end, and I am personally enjoying my wars. But in big picture terms, this war is a god damn joke, and you should be ashamed of yourselves.