The Guild of Calamitious Intent DOW on III%

vandelsand

GCI.jpg

Honoring our ODP with Confederatio Aesir, the Guild of Calamitous Intent (GCI) formally declares war on the III%. 

o7 to all those involved and to their casualities. May this be an enjoyable endeavor.

This can also serve as a DoE if you wish.

Signed: vandelsand, Stranger of GCI

Thanks Vandelsand.

It was an honor to fight against you last war and a greater honor to have  you come to our defense in this one.

Sounds like a traitor to me...leaves TSO and joins the "enemy"... :ehm: He makes a nice raid target though too bad not in range... :facepalm:

So little you know stoney.

There was a traitor in TSO but Vandelsand was not his name.

Vandelsand fought well, never failing to nuke, or to GA, or even forgetting to risk his navy for one day.

Otherwise we would not have treatied his startup.

So little you know stoney.

There was a traitor in TSO but Vandelsand was not his name.

Vandelsand fought well, never failing to nuke, or to GA, or even forgetting to risk his navy for one day.

Otherwise we would not have treatied his startup.

I suppose, I can see your point, but alas he is your ally not mine so what I think has little bearing...and judging from this DoW a good ally at that... :awesome:

Normally you'd already be bum rushed, but our General said he'd be dealing with you all by himself, enjoy.

Sigrun Vapneir, that's a separate issue, as LN's International Monetary Fund we felt there foreign aid distribution policy's needed a slight adjustment, so an audit team was sent to reviews those policy's for themselves, I'm informed a run on that bank is well underway.

Normally you'd already be bum rushed, but our General said he'd be dealing with you all by himself, enjoy.

Sigrun Vapneir, that's a separate issue, as LN's International Monetary Fund we felt there foreign aid distribution policy's needed a slight adjustment, so an audit team was sent to reviews those policy's for themselves, I'm informed a run on that bank is well underway.

You're 'informants' must be sycophants who are afraid to tell it how it is.

Your band of thugs and robbers was on my target list, but an ally really liked you and really took exception to my plan to wreck you. 

Out of respect for him, our plans were shelved.

You showed up on our doorstep looking to get your beating anyhow?!?!

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

Esoteric got a nice down declare, he'll probably be able to claim some sort of stat victory as a result when this is all over, but don't believe him. The morale amongst his troops is atrocious, his navy is incapable of advancing confidently, and his air force has occasional moments of brilliance but they barely make up for their routine of incompentence.

And mr3loco? FFS. Whichever moron told him to attack me should be tried for crimes against humanity. This poor fool is getting so wrecked I feel sorry for him, and I have a medical exemption for empathy.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

There's allot of public information out here and my informants are stats and news reports and I understand you may have trouble grasping this, but let me help, your people are in the street's rioting and I just watched one of your bankers jump out a 14 story window to avoid the mob.

There's allot of public information out here and my informants are stats and news reports and I understand you may have trouble grasping this, but let me help, your people are in the street's rioting and I just watched one of your bankers jump out a 14 story window to avoid the mob.

Vicious lies.

The citizenry of CA have fought alliances that could crush yours with a flick of the pinky. And won.

We still have an open war slot! Can you not find a single additional nation ruler who can overcome the shaking of their hands for long enough to declare?

Cause of the two you sent already, one is broke, and the other is going to need a nice long break, with plenty of linament and massage, if he is lucky.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

We don't need to the two that went in did exactly what needed to be done and while your war record may be impressive to the average onlooker, our upper and middle tiers are built to survive, it's a concept we teach in this world and the other.

Enjoy your time with Ryan and Max there great guys you may learn a thing or two.

I want to address something you said earlier I just didn't feel like dealing with it,

What do you call an organization that sets out to over throw an established order ? I'll tell you what anyone would call it a terrorist cell.

The preamble to BC, we take this serious

Guard, protect and cherish your land, for there is no afterlife for a place that started out as Heaven

I guarantee I will enjoy my time with your thugs more than they enjoy it. Even the down-declare.

The other guy... seriously, why do y'all hate him so much? If there was an ounce of human compassion in your entire alliance that guy would be in peace mode.

You are the terrorists, you are the thugs. You assault refugees. You have no shame, but you should be overwhelmed with it.

No matter. All you send against us shall die.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

So were the terrorists ? The people who built this sphere to what it is and your upset because someone wash up on our shores without as much as work visa, demanded to be heard, threatened the President of one our signatories, invaded our legislative process and your wondering why Immigration and Customs Enforcement was called in ? 

Yes, Freelancer, you are the terrorist.

A population of refugees, led to believe they would be welcomed on your shores, assaulted and threatened and generally mistreated once we appeared.

You wanted us when you imagined it going one way, then when you realized we were living people with our own dreams and hopes and goals instead of your puppets, you decided to put us down. (Probably more LD than you personally but as long as you back her you gotta stand for it.)

You cannot put us down. Pursue that goal with sufficient endurance and we will eventually be forced to put you down instead.

Word to the wise, feel free to surprise me and understand what is happening here.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Very aware and very committed. 

If there is no place for my people there is no place for me.

If there is no place for us, but we never learned to flee?

What shall we do? what shall we do?

But slaughter the troops sent by you?!

The eagles feast and Odin grows stronger, each day.

We do not fear you. We welcome your decision to commit suicide on our shores. Send anyone you want buried.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir