Short and Sweet

ac874114b3b9f5e00f778d9cbe8e10c75204d146

Monsters Inc. hereby concedes to the superior forces of the enemy and acknowledges wrongdoing in its conduct against The Sovereign Order whereupon a war was started due to failed merger talks, as well as its conduct in extorting the nations of TSO.

Monsters Inc. will strive towards a future harmonious relation with TSO and endeavour to resolve disputes diplomatically wherever possible.

Signed,

Lord Hitchcock
Mike Wazowski
Monsters Inc

Margrave ,
Harsh Taskmasker
Chief Negotiator For The Monsters Inc Coalition
Also Chief Pipe Cleaner Of Kashmir
Also Hello

On Behalf of Doom Squad and the Coalition,
Lord Hershey
El Capitan De Doom

On behalf of Doom Kingdom and myself, happy to see this has been posted and that the war is over.  Thanks to the people who put a lot of work into arranging peace.  Best wishes to those involved in moving forward. 

To all involved, may you grow like kudzu...That said, this agreement is in no way related to current wars between Doomreich LN nations... :ph34r:

Happy hunting!

Good job everyone, blah blah blah, if you don't mind, I'm going to catch up on all my lost sleep now. Here's hoping my wife remembers what I look like.

o/ Monsters Inc.

War Jesus salutes your brave fighters.

How's your war chest? you up to 10 million again yet? and also how long should I expect before this one on one? Soon or was you thinking 2016? :v:

Happy hunting!

Good job everyone, blah blah blah, if you don't mind, I'm going to catch up on all my lost sleep now. Here's hoping my wife remembers what I look like.

If she does, I just wasted 3 bucks on a fake beard and eyepatch, dammit!

Not quite how I'd have worded things - but I'll leave it at that.  Glad the avenue of peace has been taken and all involved can move forward. Plus it was fun throwing rocks around for a couple of weeks.

Superior lol

Total Number of Wars: 213
               Monsters Inc. (190)
               War Jesus (12)
               Limitless Nexus (6)
               Unknown Smurf (5)

War Jesus
Damage Taken: 28,646.94NS
Damage Given: 32,670.42NS

Monsters Inc.
Damage Taken: 427,102.19NS
Damage Given: 480,176.12NS

Unknown Smurf
Damage Taken: 32,353.84NS
Damage Given: 30,773.80NS

Limitless Nexus
Damage Taken: 8,189.65NS
Damage Given: 334.34NS

Total Allied Damage Stats:
Damage Taken: 496,292.62NS
Damage Given: 543,954.68NS

Note 1: War Jesus includes Jack Layton and Kal, regardless of which AAs they fought on.

Note 2: War stats for the Methrage-stonewall14 war unavailable, so excluded.

Note 3: War stats for III% not included in the above as their casus belli was completely unrelated and they did not hit Monsters Inc., the central alliance to this whole affair.

Note 4: War stats do include Atlas who did hit Monsters Inc., even though their casus belli was completely unrelated.

Note 5: Wars where there was zero damage done to each side are excluded as well as those wars which may have been deleted and information no longer retrievable. 

Monsters Inc. (190)
               War Jesus (12)
               Limitless Nexus (6)
               Unknown Smurf (5)

War Jesus

Monsters Inc.

Unknown Smurf

Limitless Nexus

Note 1: War Jesus includes Jack Layton and Kal, regardless of which AAs they fought on.

Note 3: War stats for III% not included in the above as their casus belli was completely unrelated and they did not hit Monsters Inc., the central alliance to this whole affair.

Note 4: War stats do include Atlas who did hit Monsters Inc., even though their casus belli was completely unrelated.

Note 5: Wars where there was zero damage done to each side are excluded as well as those wars which may have been deleted and information no longer retrievable. 

Beyond my initial war with Stonewall, our war with them has just consisted of them raiding our smaller non-nuclear nations while using nukes. So I'm not surprised on the stats considering those circumstances.

Beyond my initial war with Stonewall, our war with them has just consisted of them raiding our smaller non-nuclear nations while using nukes. So I'm not surprised on the stats considering those circumstances.

Aye, it's a bit skewed because of a few missing wars, but considering the margin of ~50,000NS between the two, I think it's safe to say our Coalition of the Willing outdamaged the vast Axis of Evil in total.

Monsters Inc. (190)
               War Jesus (12)
               Limitless Nexus (6)
               Unknown Smurf (5)

War Jesus

Monsters Inc.

Unknown Smurf

Limitless Nexus

Congratulations to MI et. al on your victory!  :D

Though you should clarify that in the OP. When I read it it sounded different.

Congratulations to MI et. al on your victory!  :D

Though you should clarify that in the OP. When I read it it sounded different.

MI didnt win, TSO did, just to clearify, it looked like you thought MI won this war...

MI didnt win, TSO did, just to clearify, it looked like you thought MI won this war...

Your contribution to this discussion is as good as yours to the war efforts, btw, thanks for giving us a 6k plus.

If you break the numbers down per AA, we outdamaged TSO (by a lot, even with their ghosts), Vae victus, Centurion, Atlas. I'll have to look at NADC, it was close.

TSC I think beat us by a close margin, Really the only wide margin we took was from DS.

Does anyone have access to RI5 to verify this? Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Your contribution to this discussion is as good as yours to the war efforts, btw, thanks for giving us a 6k plus.

If you break the numbers down per AA, we outdamaged TSO (by a lot, even with their ghost), Vae victus, Centurion, atlas. TSC I think beat us but it was a close margin, I'll have to look at NADC but I think we outdamaged them too. Really the only wide margin we took was from DS.

Does anyone have access to RI5 to verify this?

I would have outdamaged Rooch if I wasnt getting nuke blocked by other nations. Plus, i had rl stuff going on. and Look whos talking, mister "butthurt so lets start a war". Your war efforts were as good as your insults...lame and weak

I would have outdamaged Rooch if I wasnt getting nuke blocked by other nations. Plus, i had rl stuff going on. and Look whos talking, mister "butthurt so lets start a war". Your war efforts were as good as your insults...lame and weak

let's make nice friends; it was a well fought war and a well earned peace all together.

let's make nice friends; it was a well fought war and a well earned peace all together.