Round 36 Starts Wednesday 6/10/2015

Round 36 will start this Wednesday. I'll note any changes to the round in this post as they are added:

1) Nations will start Round 36 with $100,000,000 instead of the usual $10,000,000. This change is only for this round.

2) This will be another 60 day round.

3) No spying for the first 7 days after creation. (spying or spied upon)

Edited by admin
Updated Notes

B-)

OH..Ho,ho!!!  Good Lord...!  $100millions...?     Admin, you just over passed your self , boldness wise...!!!  :frantic:

This is probably the change of the Year,so far...!!!!    :o  :D

"Will the price of Manhattan Projects increase to balance this?"... [Cazaric]

It depends on what the Admin wants to achieve here...  Balancing off won't allow for new results expected from the augmented money....  Maybe a little harder to obtain the MP, like a few other wonders, will be better enough! 

Edited by HDSupreme

Admin.

Most players here are in agreement that Spy Attacks should not be allowed to happen during the 7 day peace period at the start.

As It stands I can start running spy ops from day 2. Most notably, the IRS sabotage mission being able to start from day 2 is surely tantamount to war.

If you cannot attack, you should also not be able to spy.

Please change this feature.

Great environment for rogues. You can screw somebody, reroll and get your $100 Mln back in no time. 4-5 turnovers during the round? Crazy.

B-)

HUMmm...!  Then is time to think something good to counter that,ASAP!    :frantic:    :psyduck:  :war: 

Great environment for rogues. You can screw somebody, reroll and get your $100 Mln back in no time. 4-5 turnovers during the round? Crazy.

lol that's true you don't even need to start day 1 anymore. The whole idea of a war chest has been thrown out the window ahaha this should be intense. All we need is the ability to get pass the 5day period for wonders and we'll be set. 

Edited by DBLVZX

Yeah I'm not sure I like 100 million.

Building isn't a skill anymore if everyone gets it for free.

Could we please try out, oh say, $25 million for next round and see how well that goes first?

That's a huge enough increase there. $100 million is just too much.

Yeah, I agree this Kong..  Look forward to a challenging round.

Could we please try out, oh say, $25 million for next round and see how well that goes first?

I can see your PoV on that but I honestly disagree. What good will $100 million do if you don't build correctly? This actually will make it harder imo because a mistake or two can go from costing a million dollars to 5-10 million dollars.Therefore if you build perfectly it will give you an advantage and overall probably spread out the NS more. I'll bet we can see some new casualty records for 60 day tournaments :)

I take this as a 1 round thing. Just for a bit of fun. I doubt anyone will donate for 300 infra for this round given that we can hit the upper thousands immediately.

Perhaps lower it to 50 or even 40 million. More than enough cash to build up to a substantial amount of infra. tech land etc.

And leave MP at 10 million. Reduce nukes per day back to 1 maybe.

People who don't know how to build are still going to be on the outside looking in. We are going to see a bunch of nations ruin their round just on the first day. If anything, it will take more skill and discipline to be on of the best this round. Also, while this is fun for one round, we shouldn't change the base cash we get in a regular round. 

I take this as a 1 round thing. Just for a bit of fun. I doubt anyone will donate for 300 infra for this round given that we can hit the upper thousands immediately.

Perhaps lower it to 50 or even 40 million. More than enough cash to build up to a substantial amount of infra. tech land etc.

And leave MP at 10 million. Reduce nukes per day back to 1 maybe.

Same here--I see this as one of those 1 off "wildcard" rounds, which I think we really need as a game to keep veterans interested. One concern I do have though is the impact on wars. We know casualty numbers are going to be astronomical, but unless we see mass WRCs people aren't going to be able to put real dents in nations over the course of a five day war, right?

Regardless, this is going to be ridiculously fun

Even with all that huge amount of money,having  good building skills and those 7days of Peace  are a MUST...! 

We'll see who and how  will develop the Humongous-est nation of all, and the War Ready

- most , too!    We'll see -under the actual estate of things here- what Alliance(S)  will know

how to develop it's nations, what the criteria would be to make'em so,  which way and what means used for...!  

At the same time, our ideas will give Admin something more to think  along those lines ...!  

Or just keep his own engineering dreams!  Say, a 100k NS DALEK Nation...!   Perrrrrfect...!!! Lol!

I don't think this is going to be as much fun as some think it will be.

There's a compound word that begins with "cluster" that comes to mind.

Can we at least change the qualifications for the MP? It doesn't have to be just only the price, either, can we at least make it tough to get? Or should we all just get nukes on day 1, screw peacemode and have end of round all round long?

Start the bidding:

100 million

7000 infra

1000 tech

Uranium resource

Edited by Blacklight

So the round begins tomorrow, who's done their home work, and who hasn't?   Looking forward to the tells of building this mega round!  

The amateurs will share early fighting, the veterans will be holding their breaths to avoid early war..  Newbies will screw up your stats, while lean AA's will endure accute reads..  Massive explosions will rock owf w/spy dirt, fix's will be useless.  

Mega War of Tournament