DTDK

N0irgJx.png

hz4DCPu.jpg

The Dark Templar and Doom Kingdom would like to formally acknowledge that we still share feelings for one another. However it is important that you all know that the dynamics of our relationship have changed.

That is all. Good Day CN.

o/o/o/

Signed for DK

Hapapants - Doomfather

White Chocolate - Doombassador

Banned - Doomerchant

Xavier - Doomarshall

Franz - Doom Councilor

Cailph - Doom Councilor

Daeg - Doom Councilor

Addaff - Doom Councilor

Signed for DT

Bob

Starcraftmazter

TK

Hunterman

Keshav

Farnsworth

Zeke

TiTaN

Supa

Protoa

Pitt

Sue

Carlos

Ted

Shawn

Name

Name

Name

PS; Flags arent the same size... make of that what you will.

N0irgJx.png

hz4DCPu.jpg

The Dark Templar and Doom Kingdom would like to formally acknowledge that we still share feelings for one another. However it is important that you all know that the dynamics of our relationship have changed.

That is all. Good Day CN.

o/o/o/

Signed for DK

Hapapants - Doomfather

White Chocolate - Doombassador

Banned - Doomerchant

Xavier - Doomarshall

Franz - Doom Councilor

Cailph - Doom Councilor

Daeg - Doom Councilor

Addaff - Doom Councilor

Signed for DT

Bob

Starcraftmazter

TK

Hunterman

Keshav

Farnsworth

Zeke

TiTaN

Supa

Protoa

Pitt

Sue

Carlos

Ted

Shawn

Name

Name

Name

PS; Flags arent the same size... make of that what you will.

Flags aren't just not the same size, they're tiny at that. Also, why does DT have so many names?

Flags aren't just not the same size, they're tiny at that. Also, why does DT have so many names?

I have no logical answer for this, but if you'll accept it I am going to go with " Because its 8am on my only day off and I am multitasking."

If anyone would be so kind as to PM me and tell me *why* and *how* the relations between two of the most important alliances that I can be bothered to give a smelly puff of wind over has changed enough that it is important that we all be informed, I would greatly appreciated it.

Or you know, crazy thought, maybe you could even post that information here as well?

Regardless, best wishes to all of our friends.

Hail The Dark Templar!  Hail Doom Kingdom!

If anyone would be so kind as to PM me and tell me *why* and *how* the relations between two of the most important alliances that I can be bothered to give a smelly puff of wind over has changed enough that it is important that we all be informed, I would greatly appreciated it.

Or you know, crazy thought, maybe you could even post that information here as well?

Regardless, best wishes to all of our friends.

My Sigrun, you are so demanding some days :P

The why is in order to avoid confusion between Doom Squad treaties and those of Doom Kingdom.  Doom Squad held optional military treaties almost exclusively.  Doom Kingdom now has, for those of you who require explanations of such things to feel comfort in this world we live in, two MDoA treaties (this one and ODN)

Also, as far as the AA of Doom Squad is concerned, it was previously held by someone who did not have DK's permission to hold our former AA.  That has since changed.  Lord Hershey has liberated Doom Squad.  DS/DK relations are back where they should be (i.e. I wouldn't advise messing with Doom Squad)  Hail Lord Hershey!

Edited by White Chocolate

Hail The Dark Templar!  Hail Doom Kingdom!

My Sigrun, you are so demanding some days :P

The why is in order to avoid confusion between Doom Squad treaties and those of Doom Kingdom.  Doom Squad held optional military treaties almost exclusively.  Doom Kingdom now has, for those of you who require explanations of such things to feel comfort in this world we live in, two MDoA treaties (this one and ODN)

Also, as far as the AA of Doom Squad is concerned, it was previously held by someone who did not have DK's permission to hold our former AA.  That has since changed.  Lord Hershey has liberated Doom Squad.  DS/DK relations are back where they should be (i.e. I wouldn't advise messing with Doom Squad)  Hail Lord Hershey!

I am sorry for being such a chore, and thank you for your indulgence.

The answer appears to be both forthright and informative, even if I anticipate spending a little more time absorbing it fully.

Thanks!

Considering the fact that Dark Templar has treaty with DBDC, isn't DT-DK treaty redundant? For this reason I was not a big fan of SPATR entering into treaty with DS (predecessor of DK).

Given that we treat them as two separate entities, it's not really redundant in our eyes.

Ours is better. But I suppose this one is acceptable, also. Congratulations to both parties, and much love to our Doom Kingdom comrades.