• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that LD had a negative perspective of Methrage for whatever reason going into this (warranted or not, irrelevant) and was rash with decisions regarding the original sanction.

I think her alliance mates supported her (because they are stalwart fellows) causing this to be an issue when it shouldn't be.

LD feels attacked and if she admits a wrongdoing it will feel like a defeat and that is not something she knows because she is a proud soul.

While this is an admiral characteristic found on both sides of this conflict, I think it is one we need to bite the bullet on.

This is a stupid issue, we all know that. III% you know you're in the wrong, don't be arrogantly prideful.. just admit the mistake.

Pride does come before the fall and I don't mean that as a threat.. just saying. Don't be mi6.

Smurf you don't get to have an opinion on how I feel. You have not a single clue on my emotional state because one you don't know me all that well as we don't have personal conversations and two you are very unaware on what's going on in my life.

Let's start off with my opinion of Methrage, it was neither positive nor negative from the start of this conflict. Sure I had heard a ton of negative things about the man. I didn't let this sway my own thoughts on the man as I know CN to be swift on judgement without knowing more than an inkling of the whole story. So I let my opinion be based of what it should be, our interactions together. Just to clear that misconception.

As for the first sanction, let me be very clear. I was told to place the sanction. So I did so. It had nothing to do with my personal feelings whatsoever. As for the second one, that was all me. I take ownership of that. I was never told to lift his original one. I did that out of my own freewill.

As for feeling attacked, I'm not a sensitive 14 year old who will slip a noose for cyberbullying. I understand his alliance mates will take his side regardless. I expect that kind of loyalty honestly so I don't take the judgement personally.

As for my pride, I am a fanatic of owning up to one's mistakes. Actually taking ownership of one's responsibilities and failures instead of playing the blame game.

I hope this clears up a few things for you Smurfy.

In before merth abuses sanctioning for his own personal amusement. 

He's actually stated to me that he will sanction Senators he feels sanctions unjustly. All of this got started because I refused to lift a sanction on his buddy Rukunu.

It's going to be a fun month.

We dont care about your emotional state, other than to notice that it's clearly incompatible with a senate seat, or any other position of responsibility for that matter.

If I was so "incompatible" (I use quotations here because I really think you mean incompetent, but you're too busy sucking up to your sweetheart to use competent wording) I would have sanctioned you as well. Yet I let you go on running your mouth without retribution.

All of this got started because I refused to lift a sanction on his buddy Rukunu.

No this started because you sanctioned him for daring to run a senate campaign after everyone told him he could.

If I was so "incompatible" (I use quotations here because I really think you mean incompetent, but you're too busy sucking up to your sweetheart to use competent wording) I would have sanctioned you as well. Yet I let you go on running your mouth without retribution.

No, I meant incompatible. With power comes responsibility. You are far too worried about your emotions and far too little about your responsibilities.

Edit: Also, to be clear, the referent for 'incompatible' was not 'you' as in your person, it was 'your emotional state' which you have clearly stated several times as the justification for your action.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Let me be very clear in saying you have no idea about my emotional state. How can you be judgemental about something you've started you don't care about and two I've never stated that his second sanction was emotionally based. Is there anything you do not understand about that or do I need to spell it out for you?

I've never stated that his second sanction was emotionally based. Is there anything you do not understand about that or do I need to spell it out for you?

OK, so it was the *first* sanction that was because of your emotions, not the second.  Got it.

Wait a second here.

As for the first sanction, let me be very clear. I was told to place the sanction. So I did so. It had nothing to do with my personal feelings whatsoever. As for the second one, that was all me. I take ownership of that.

OK... :facepalm:

Oh cool here come Sigrun just parroting anything to support Methrage and spinning arguments from misquotes while trying to sow confusion.

Why don't you just be quiet? Every time a methhead thread shows up you come running like a jealous wannabe girlfriend determined to yell at anyone who doesn't just slurp him up like you wish you could.

No this started because you sanctioned him for daring to run a senate campaign after everyone told him he could.

Actually you are incorrect sir. This came up because Methrage started putting words in other alliances mouths. He got mad because we refused to drop TSC as a BC signatory replace TSC with Methrage and LN. Due to his lying, twisting words, and erratic behaviors we deemed him to be unfit of the BC. He then threw a tantrum. A colossal tantrum. My toddler has better manners and integrity than Methrage.

I don't care that he decided to run. I care that he tried to ruin the brotherhood the BC has developed over these past months.

Oh cool here come Sigrun just parroting anything to support Methrage and spinning arguments from misquotes while trying to sow confusion.

Why don't you just be quiet? Every time a methhead thread shows up you come running like a jealous wannabe girlfriend determined to yell at anyone who doesn't just slurp him up like you wish you could.

IKR the walls of text from these two morons is quite boring and full of halfwit blind allegiance garbage and lies and spins on everything trying to twist every NOU in their favor like little jealous skewl gurls... :facepalm:

I see Captain $%&@in' Underpants over here doesn't know how to craft his own insult.

Rey, If you want to join Limitless Nexus, all you have to do is fill out an application. Cuddling up to Methrage, Sir Kindle, and Rebel may win you some brownie points but at the end of the day you just gotta sign the dotted-line and wait for a response after a thorough background check is ran.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Rey, If you want to join Limitless Nexus, all you have to do is fill out an application. Cuddling up to Methrage, Sir Kindle, and Rebel may win you some brownie points but at the end of the day you just gotta sign the dotted-line and wait for a response after a thorough background check is ran.

Is this even a coherent post? I think my brain just !@#$ itself trying to process what the $%&@ you're on about. Edited by Neo Uruk