Supernova X Imperial Decree

I am looking forward to the manifestations of hatred that will follow SNX's coming success under Imperial Government and the close relationship between the Two Emperors.

15:33 legion-x[SNX] I will take a quick break from my online test that is due in like 2 hours to say this. SNX is fine, while we have hit a series of rough patches lately, its has only resulted in the forging of our resolve through the fire of adversity

To quote an old essay:

It is apparent therefore that in order for an alliance to truly prosper it must lift itself out from the state of nature by way of an absolute sovereign -- one who will forcibly resolve the conflicts of the past age and take the alliance into a new one.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I no longer have any idea what to think. This has gone to levels of madness I cannot comprehend. Do I feel happy that SNX realized the errors of their ways? Sad that Krihelion came so close to his dream only to have it snatched away? Joy that Krihelion might've learned the price of hubris? Outrage that SNX let him take all of the flak for their decision?

I think I need to lay down for a second. It's just too much to process. One thing is clear: nobody came out of this unscathed. And that includes my sanity.

I no longer have any idea what to think. This has gone to levels of madness I cannot comprehend. Do I feel happy that SNX realized the errors of their ways? Sad that Krihelion came so close to his dream only to have it snatched away? Joy that Krihelion might've learned the price of hubris? Outrage that SNX let him take all of the flak for their decision?

I think I need to lay down for a second. It's just too much to process. One thing is clear: nobody came out of this unscathed. And that includes my sanity.

It's like a Rihanna song bruh. 

Any alliance that would take Unkajo in and almost immediately promote him to any sort of high gov position deserves to get burned. Have fun cleaning up this one SNX.

Any alliance that would take Unkajo in and almost immediately promote him to any sort of high gov position deserves to get burned. Have fun cleaning up this one SNX.

hahaha, less than 2 months ago Unkajo had applied to Umbrella, having failed, went to MI6, now second in command of SNX. With 26% slot efficiency, SNX needs all the help it can get. A few alliances could be arguably worse than GGA, SNX might just do it given it recent moves and stats, they deffo one of the most shittiest alliances out there. 

I always thought Legion-X was insane, but I never saw him doing something this stupid. Congrats on surprising me.

Oh, and lol at MI6 accepting him right back after he made this brilliant political move.

In SNX's defense, most alliances have been there at least once in their history if you dig deep enough. Sometimes twice...or more.

Whether or not SNX wants to characterize this incident as a mistake or not, I think they would probably agree some things could have been done, said...handled better.

Every alliance has those moments. Sometimes folks need to clear some egg off their face in order to learn from it. As for Unkajo, it would appear he made a decision in concert with other SNX government regarding this affair. For whatever reason he decided shortly after it wasn't the place for him. Can't say I personally would have come to the same decision with other SNX gov,left so soon after such a controversial event or left for SNX in the first place, but !@#$ happens, and we're happy to have him back as an NG tainted unique member of the community. That's not to say I agree with his sentiment towards one Rey the Great (I happen to like rey unless he's on my aoe team.) nor condone it -- but I trust the appropriate authorities will take care of that within our own alliance and on these boards. Life goes on -- even without the admittedly impressive conspiracy theories.

I did want to address something...The condescension towards other folks is a bit unbearable. Especially when we have all been in the same boat at one time or another at this stage of the planet. People complain when you are doing well and celebrate your own successes on one hand and yet on the other are quick to mock you when you hit a low point and never offer a hand. Bob forbid you remind them of their own humility or dare to address the irony.

The last few pages have been absolute garbage to read.

Anyway.

Cheers.

Hoping for the best to all involved, and don't let folks get you down SNX. Not that you needed anyone to say it, but it's about time someone did around here.

Edited by IYIyTh

In SNX's defense, most alliances have been there at least once in their history if you dig deep enough. Sometimes twice...or more.

Whether or not SNX wants to characterize this incident as a mistake or not, I think they would probably agree some things could have been done, said...handled better.

Every alliance has those moments. Sometimes folks need to clear some egg off their face in order to learn from it. As for Unkajo, it would appear he made a decision in concert with other SNX government regarding this affair. For whatever reason he decided shortly after it wasn't the place for him. Can't say I personally would have come to the same decision with other SNX gov,left so soon after such a controversial event or left for SNX in the first place, but !@#$ happens, and we're happy to have him back as an NG tainted unique member of the community. That's not to say I agree with his sentiment towards one Rey the Great (I happen to like rey unless he's on my aoe team.) nor condone it -- but I trust the appropriate authorities will take care of that within our own alliance and on these boards. Life goes on -- even without the admittedly impressive conspiracy theories.

I did want to address something...The condescension towards other folks is a bit unbearable. Especially when we have all been in the same boat at one time or another at this stage of the planet. People complain when you are doing well and celebrate your own successes on one hand and yet on the other are quick to mock you when you hit a low point and never offer a hand. Bob forbid you remind them of their own humility or dare to address the irony.

The last few pages have been absolute garbage to read.

Anyway.

Cheers.

Hoping for the best to all involved, and don't let folks get you down SNX. Not that you needed anyone to say it, but it's about time someone did around here.

Well said!

Bah, what a bunch of over-sensitive hand holders. I have more respect for spindoctor, ak47don, or Ghux than any of the apologists ITT. Krihelion is a big boy who persevered under far worse at NG. If bad decisions are not pointed out, then they don't get corrected. Fix them and move on. Get mad and you will never get anywhere. That might mean you have to change. That might mean you get called hypocrite, flip-flopper, and a dozen other things by people who like things in boxes. Take it on the chin and keep going.

I agree with you that SNX is probably mad over this. They can direct the anger at me, if they want. But they should know that the energy is better used in improving their AA. If they do, I'll be the first person to congratulate them. Not that I have high hopes of that.

I look forward to the Grand Myth-designed Bob, where every thread has fifteen bobble-headed hails and little else. No need for anybody to point out the foibles of another AA. That just isn't civilized.

Actually I think the issue is how silly people look trying to throw poop at SNX for political reasons. Ever since SNX formed the trained monkeys have been throwing poop anytime they get on the OWF. It's old and predictable, and indicates a lack of class and sophistication on the part of critics.

If you think this is anything other than SNX having made an absolutely terrible miscalculation then you are deluded. I mean, has it been made worse by the fact that they did it on the OWF at a time when absolutely nothing else of interest was happening? Yes. Does that change the fact it was an utterly dumb move by very naive people? No

Actually I think the issue is how silly people look trying to throw poop at SNX for political reasons. Ever since SNX formed the trained monkeys have been throwing poop anytime they get on the OWF. It's old and predictable, and indicates a lack of class and sophistication on the part of critics.

On an completely unrelated note....man, look how bad SNX is!!!11!!!  Isn't it funny!  It's making me jump up and down and clap my hands!

So what are your thoughts on the falling Euro relative to the Dollar?

WOW !!!  Not only are you leaving TSO hanging, what about Sandstorm and NADC?  They went to war in honor of the treaty they hold with a mutual ally.    Do you agree with TSO ... Who cares  that is what should be thought about when signing treaties .. not when deciding war.  Lets hope your other friends repay the favor when you need them.   

-Monsters Inc's Bucket List-

Make Protector run away from Protectorate: Check

I find your alliance's propensity for low key rhetoric that torpedoes the case your few key allies make for your own causes to be quite amazing. Is it with purpose or entirely accidental?

@ Myth's rant:

There are a series of coincidences that I find strange.  That said, I'm sure they are purely coincidental, and therefore, I make no allegation:

• Unjako leaves MI6
  •  
  • Unjako is accepted into SNX minutes later
  •  
  • Quite quickly Unjako becomes a member of SNX government
  •  
  • Creates proverbial !@#$storm
  •  
  • Leaves SNX
  •  
  • Accepted almost immediately back into MI6

In this day and age, it sure does seem heavy on the coincidences, but I'm just a guy in a !@#$%* little micro that DoEd today.  What the hell do I know?

Edit:  Got distracted and typed accepted twice

Edited by smurthwaite

Are you sure it isn't the other way around?  That SNX made a poop post and trained monkeys are making excuses for political reasons?  Substitute "DBDC" for "SNX" in your post and you sound exactly like the people you rail against. I think your post lacks nuance and sophistication, and only makes the people who you are trying to defend, who have wisely chosen to be silent on the matter since about page two, worse.  Please help SNX by not helping SNX further.

Edited by Walshington

@ Myth

Read it again and you'll have your answers.

Also, hope all is well with ya' smurth.

Edited by IYIyTh