Supernova X Imperial Decree

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all so ancient that I'm surprised there isn't a Imperial library in his name that the orders could underfund.

Actually there is. I'm also certain it's not in a public area of our forums since I think you've found all of those already.

The key assumption there is that they would make it into NG in the first place. If you had been witness to our app process, you would know that NG apps are not single-day turnkey affairs. It took me 3 days and five pages of posts even with no prior history. Tywin languished for a week before they finally denied him. Longnameislonger actually had to submit a second app after the first one foundered, and he had to answer pointed questions about Mushroom Kingdom & TOP, as well as talk to high gov on IRC.

MCXA & LoSS members would be subject to the same process, and the wrong answers would get them banned from our forums. We're a quality, not quantity, sort of AA. Well, not quality per se, but you have to have certain qualities to join. Actually, that's right, we're a qualities AA.

P.S. Also, you should know that your mom is actually a classy lady. You don't call her enough.

Wow that's a tough application process.

Edited by Edward I

Actually, Edward is completely wrong. It's a museum, not a library. It also, coincidentally, deals with our more difficult wars, so it's no surprise that it has absolutely nothing on SNX in it.

But yes, talk of that is probably off-topic, since it doesn't look like SNX is interested in getting a war to memorialise, given this announcement. (See? Now I got it on topic again. Go me!)