Supernova X Imperial Decree

ac83f09407338c56476dd6068e3af201.png

Supernova X Imperial Decree

Supernova X has activated Article 4 of "The Purple Nova Accords", the agreement will be nullified in 48 hours. 

Do not misconstrue this announcement with us running from these recent events, however TSO has seemed to outgrow this bond. A peaceful resolution was offered, and rejected by TSO leadership, and this war has escalated off of personal fervor, and nothing more. This is not something Supernova X supports, now, or in the future. We wish them the best of luck in the future, and in their current conflict. 

Signed,

Emperor: Legion-X

Imperial Regent: Unkajo

Imperial Guard of Foreign Affairs: 14DWright

Edited by Krihelion

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I suppose.

Well, your "reasoning" is that TSO escalated and you want no part of it. I'd call cancelling to run away from recent events "running away from recent events"

I mean he did kind of say "don't misconstrue this with recent events" then goes on to cite recent events not being personally favoured by SNX...so.. I mean.. 

Well, your "reasoning" is that TSO escalated and you want no part of it. I'd call cancelling to run away from recent events "running away from recent events"

Cuz Rey has always been successful. He used to be umbrellas number one tech supplier

wow you guys really are pieces of shit lol

normally, these sort of announcements are held until after the war has finished, not dropping your ally once they are attacked

Golly gee, color me super shocked. I can only hope there are more cancellations that involve SNX in the coming weeks.

Edit: Not sure why I felt the need to quote the OP...

Edited by James Spanier

Yeah, cancelling on an ally when (or when it is obvious that they are going to be) attacked is always a dicey FA move.  Probably would have been best to wait until this thing is over before doing so to ensure things wouldn't be misconstrued, but hey -- this is why we run our own alliances, right?

Enjoy the many opinions everyone is entitled to.

Do tell, while you can make the case that pixel-hugging is "intelligent," how the hell is this "honorable?"

I know its hard for you to fathom, because you have never been in a real alliance due to your severe autism, but there is much more to this world than mindlessly blowing away all your stats. This is probably why you have never had a nation capable of inflicting actual damage. 

SNX is undergoing massive internal changes, and recovering from not having a forum for more than a month. We have nothing against TSO, but we were not going to rush into a war with some of the most stubborn fighters on CN over some revenge. 

Edited by Krihelion

I know its hard for you to fathom, because you have never been in a real alliance due to your severe autism, but there is much more to this world than mindlessly blowing away all your stats. This is probably why you have never had a nation capable of inflicting actual damage. 

SNX is undergoing massive internal changes, and recovering from not having a forum for more than a month. We have nothing against TSO, but we were not going to rush into a war with some of the most stubborn fighters on CN over some revenge. 

Isn't defending allies regardless of cost the first lesson at the Polaris School of Alliance Re-education?

Really though, if you didn't stop to think this may be bad for your PR, I'm very concerned for SNX and its new "massive internal changes."

Also, mandatory "forums are for loser alliances".

Before I would attempt to explain honor and intelligence to Rey I think I would try something easier, like teaching a cat to do linear equations.

TSO could have had the moral high ground here but they have thrown it away at every turn. They're currently abusing their sanctions privileges, just to put a cherry on top.

Also, Kingzog, really? Glass house much?

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir