Latest War -- War chart and propaganda and such thread

hartfw

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my ignorance at this entire situation is appalling. many thanks to my sengoku  friends for bearing with me.

nK9n1ra.png

Kashmir isn't familiar to you? What rock have you been hiding under!?

On the reals though you should hit up cnkashmir.com or consult the other comics, we've made them a few times.  :woot:

Not sure when MI6 has ever been condescending towards other folks over the past year and a half or so. 

Celebrate what we do well (and we do some things very well,) but will have to disagree with the punchline that we put others down like I've seen in this conflict.

But anything to pick on MI6, I guess.

Not sure when MI6 has ever been condescending towards other folks over the past year and a half or so. 

Celebrate what we do well (and we do some things very well,) but will have to disagree with the punchline that we put others down like I've seen in this conflict.

I'm really not sure why you are jumping to that conclusion.

The joke is that yall are too nice

The joke is that yall are too nice

Yeah but these folks who are the largest culprits aren't even enemies. They aren't even invested in the situation in the slightest.

This even while their own alliances is in no way shape or form in any position to cast stones.

You then find the same folks decrying others for promoting themselves positively without any crass as if someone killed someone OOC.

Pretty insufferable is all.

Edited by IYIyTh

Yeah but these folks who are the largest culprits aren't even enemies. They aren't even invested in the situation in the slightest.

This even while their own alliances is in no way shape or form in any position to cast stones.

You then find the same folks decrying others for promoting themselves positively without any crass as if someone killed someone OOC.

Pretty insufferable is all.

Who are these masked men?