Selling Tech 6/200 then 9/200

Alonso Quixano

I'm not a new player to this game, and I want to sell tech to the right people, at the right price. 

I want to start out with cash up front, then tech at the back end. You'll be buying 1000 tech up front. 

First 10 days would be 6 million 

Second ten to the fifth ten days you'll be sending 9 million per ten days.

I'm looking for five buyers who want to buy 1000 tech upfront, and continue to do tech deals after the first 150 days at a rate of 9/200 at normalized selling practices (IE money sent then tech comes ten days afterwards)

I'm also willing to negotiate a small protectorate for my alliance, that would include members of my alliance using their extra/open slots to be sued for tech deals at 6/200 or 9/200 when the time comes. So if an alliance would like to gain 5k tech from me personally, as well as continued tech deals with those who we recruit please get in contact with myself or Machico. 

If you have any questions/concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with my nation, and I look forward to us completing this deal.