Apocalypse Inbound

Remember how badly you lost when you declared on Limitless Nexus? I do.

When I.... declared on Limitless Nexus? You mean when you essentially declared a state of perma-war in the LPH DoE? Yeah, I remember that.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stonewall14, have you lost your mind? You know well the relation between Limitless Nexus & Jack Layton. They fought for us in an uphill battle against GOONS on an ODoAP. Explain yourself quickly and hope for his forgiveness. I saved you from ZI and helped build you up, if you have to be put down as a traitor, I won't hesitate to pull the trigger if needed. I was warned about you, put my trust in you anyways and fought to get you off Kashmir's ZI list.

If this treason continues, nobody will ever trust you again or want to save you. Bandwagoning in on a war you don't belong, against someone who helped us isn't acceptable. There will be no glory for you as you fight your way to ZI, only contempt against you.

I don't know Stonewall, and I don't know the above mentioned situation or its dynamics. However, I do know that Stonewall is a member of an alliance who is pressing its claim to protect an alliance who was unjustly attacked. That's not a bandwagon, that's obligating a treaty. It doesn't matter if it's a fair fight in the numbers, there is not precedent nor is there a treaty statute that dictates a hard cap on how many nations, NS, or alliances can respond to a defensive war. If your argument is that Stonewall should betray DK's call of arms out of prior dealings, I'm afraid that that would make him a real traitor worthy of at least a ZI by DK. That's an actual precedent that has been set and has existed. You don't get to redefine the rules of engagement, or who or what is a traitor because you do not like that they did something fully within their jurisdiction to do.

This situation would never have manifested itself if Monsters Inc and very specifically Lord Hitchcock had not waged an open war of aggression. That is where the blame should go, NOT to alliances or members of alliances with the audacity to honor defensive obligations.

I don't know Stonewall, and I don't know the above mentioned situation or its dynamics. However, I do know that Stonewall is a member of an alliance who is pressing its claim to protect an alliance who was unjustly attacked. That's not a bandwagon, that's obligating a treaty. It doesn't matter if it's a fair fight in the numbers, there is not precedent nor is there a treaty statute that dictates a hard cap on how many nations, NS, or alliances can respond to a defensive war. If your argument is that Stonewall should betray DK's call of arms out of prior dealings, I'm afraid that that would make him a real traitor worthy of at least a ZI by DK. That's an actual precedent that has been set and has existed. You don't get to redefine the rules of engagement, or who or what is a traitor because you do not like that they did something fully within their jurisdiction to do.

This situation would never have manifested itself if Monsters Inc and very specifically Lord Hitchcock had not waged an open war of aggression. That is where the blame should go, NOT to alliances or members of alliances with the audacity to honor defensive obligations.

14aa02f7-c400-4ad2-a0f5-f23fe5103e49_zps

He's not in this to help anyone. He's a two faced traitor and war deserter who fled during our war with GOONS, trying to poach as many members as he could as he fled to try saving his pixels. Then he went to Kaskus and betrayed them not long after. Then he told me of his intention to be an enemy after that, as he asks how he can help and throws us a hail in the same PM. Nice of him to of considered me a friend when he betrayed me, then making threats as he tries to get information to use against me. With friends like that, who needs enemies? With Stonewall14 its been a long series of betrayals.

Any conflict between us and Stonewall14 will have nothing to do with the TSC war, but everything to do with him betraying every alliance he's been in, including Limitless Nexus and using this situation as an opportunity to attack someone who joined us to help in an uphill war, which Stonewall14 later fled from despite saying he would quit if I agreed to peace with GOONS before that. I like TSC and would rather Monsters Inc focus their resources to hit the real scum which has showed its ugly face. I fought to ZI to get him off a ZI list with Kashmir, aided him up and then he betrays us and issues threats. Edited by Methrage

Rey, kindly do us all a favor and crawl back into whichever commode you've seen fit to exit.

Is it worth ghosting into this war or will it be over soon?

Given that two of the three original parties have both expressed interest in white peace - round these parts we call that common ground! - I can't see any good reason why this goes on much longer.

In any event I'm not thrilled that one set of friends is attacking another. I'm sure you'll both have fun nonetheless. Attacking War Jesuit and Kashmir royalty Jack Layton is never a good idea so nothing personal stonewall14 but I'm cheering for the wholescale, wanton destruction of your nation (which may be a bit of a pipe dream given your epic down-declare, which I'm not criticizing per se for the record but for obvious reasons there's nothing to brag about either).

14aa02f7-c400-4ad2-a0f5-f23fe5103e49_zps

He's not in this to help anyone. He's a two faced traitor and war deserter who fled during our war with GOONS, trying to poach as many members as he could as he fled to try saving his pixels. Then he went to Kaskus and betrayed them not long after. Then he told me of his intention to be an enemy after that, as he asks how he can help and throws us a hail in the same PM. Nice of him to of considered me a friend when he betrayed me, then making threats as he tries to get information to use against me. With friends like that, who needs enemies? With Stonewall14 its been a long series of betrayals.

Any conflict between us and Stonewall14 will have nothing to do with the TSC war, but everything to do with him betraying every alliance he's been in, including Limitless Nexus and using this situation as an opportunity to attack someone who joined us to help in an uphill war, which Stonewall14 later fled from despite saying he would quit if I agreed to peace with GOONS before that. I like TSC and would rather Monsters Inc focus their resources to hit the real scum which has showed its ugly face. I fought to ZI to get him off a ZI list with Kashmir, aided him up and then he betrays us and issues threats.

Well fair enough, though my point had little to do with Stonewall's overall character and more to do with the underlying situation in relation to his current standing. The facts on the ground, who attacked who and triggered which pacts, are still the same. You called it a bandwagon, when the situation was manufactured by Monsters Inc and Monsters Inc only, that was more my sticking point. If anything this escapade was brought to Stonewall, not the other way around. As far as Stonewall betraying you and your sphere Methrage, the way you put it highlights that it already occurred, everything now would just be an aftereffect.

Well fair enough, though my point had little to do with Stonewall's overall character and more to do with the underlying situation in relation to his current standing. The facts on the ground, who attacked who and triggered which pacts, are still the same. You called it a bandwagon, when the situation was manufactured by Monsters Inc and Monsters Inc only, that was more my sticking point. If anything this escapade was brought to Stonewall, not the other way around. As far as Stonewall betraying you and your sphere Methrage, the way you put it highlights that it already occurred, everything now would just be an aftereffect.

That Stonewall14 waited until an ally was already at war and then striking with no treaty confirmed he was looking for an opportunity to strike. He hit Jack Layton in specific, all the other declarations from Doom was after the fact. Edited by Methrage

That Stonewall14 waited until an ally was already at war and then striking with no treaty confirmed he was looking for opportunity to strike. He hit Jack Layton in specific, all the other declarations from Doom was after the fact.

Looking for an opportunity perhaps, but again, he didn't create one, it came to him. I most certainly won't deny that this hit on Jack Layton was quite intentional (though I cannot say if it was malicious or not, as I am not Stonewall, though I'm sure you will say it was). In reference to TCA, I'd never heard of it either, but I also don't keep tabs on DK's treaty dealings.

Looking for an opportunity perhaps, but again, he didn't create one, it came to him. I most certainly won't deny that this hit on Jack Layton was quite intentional (though I cannot say if it was malicious or not, as I am not Stonewall, though I'm sure you will say it was). In reference to TCA, I'd never heard of it either, but I also don't keep tabs on DK's treaty dealings.

TCA? I don't see a DoW justifying the attacks by Stonewall14 and others in DS on MI, just pure opportunism. Stonewall14 has no ties to alliances involved in the war, the war between DS and MI is separate from the war between TSO/TSC and MI. While TSC has justification I can agree with for their war, Stonewall did not. Edited by Methrage

TCA? I don't see a DoW justifying the attacks by Stonewall14 and others in DS on MI, just pure opportunism. Stonewall14 has no ties to alliances involved in the war, the war between DS and MI is separate from the war between TSO/TSC and MI. While TSC has justification I can agree with for their war, Stonewall did not.

The Crimson Army, that would be their claim to war within this current conflict. It's listed on TSO and DK's info, as well as that other alliance who is involved but I can't think of the name of. Also, MI didn't post a DoW justifying their attacks, DK was obviously just following precedent.

....the situation was manufactured by Monsters Inc and Monsters Inc only

It would be nice if their allies woke up to the fact that this is the second time in a little more than a month that Monsters Inc. has pulled a bonehead move and then complained about the response to it. The first time around, I suggested that a little bit of humility went a long way; in other words, an apology and an admission of wrongdoing (especially when one happens to be in the wrong) is the shortest route to conflict resolution. The same would have applied here.

But instead, they attempt to be blasé about it. Then they greet it with open arms. Then they complain that people are out to get them. (They have some enablers with this part.) And, along the way, they toss out insults at anyone who happens to question their core competence as an alliance; a practice which they have declared as being CB-worthy. I could stock an alliance's government with schizophrenic children and get a similar result, except the kids would respond to medication.

Can someone explain to me why these dolts still have allies? Do they have pictures of somebody's Mom? Is it because this is only their second (public) strike as an alliance? There was a time when new alliances made their way carefully in the world lest they piss off people with long memories.

What_is_the_world_coming_to_lmfao_hahaha

The Crimson Army, that would be their claim to war within this current conflict. It's listed on TSO and DK's info, as well as that other alliance who is involved but I can't think of the name of. Also, MI didn't post a DoW justifying their attacks, DK was obviously just following precedent.

We're talking about Doom Squad here, which might have a protectorate with DK, but aren't DK. I also don't see that on DK's info.

Last I checked MInc was part of TCA also. Hence my initial classification of the conflict as an internal matter I did not want to intervene in. It's a shame others have been less restrained, and bandwagon may not be exactly the right word but the situation is nowhere near being as simple as your attempt at analysis.

Ultimately this is a matter that will be solved by discussion between MInc and TSO. Both sides have call to apologize to each other, and once both sides come to see that fact this will be resolved.

In the meantime, opportunists jump on MInc. And incorrigible propagandists post lies and half-truths rather than admit they simply wanted to blow something up. If you folks are so deluded you believe what you are posting here you have my pity.

We're talking about Doom Squad here, which might have a protectorate with DK, but aren't DK. I also don't see that on DK's info.

I guess it is not present on their info, it pays to double check.

As for Doom Squad vs Doom Kingdom, considering the extremely open door policy as well as extreme liberal interpretations by all involved in the Doom Sphere, I think we've reached a point that actually interpreting Doom Squad as an entirely separate entity from Doom Kingdom is just generally misguided. Especially since it contains Doom Kingdom gov. Doom Squad is at worst a colonial arm of Doom Kingdom, acting from within the bounds of Doom Kingdom. It is, for all intents and purposes, a Doom Kingdom response to Monsters Inc's attack on The Sovereign Order. We've had this rigmarole of a debate ever since DBDC's involvement in EQ, and the results have always been the same.

I will concede however, I did not actually catch that it was Doom Squad attacking, I glazed over the details after "Doom". However that mistake, as I said above, doesn't change much.

Wow lol you mad brah? I assure you my attack on Jack is not malicious and had I known he only had 27k in the bank I definitely would not have done so....with that said i would be more than happy to peace him out should he decide to go back to his AA...I however owe no allegiance or quarter to War Jesus as I was specifically told I was no longer apart of the agreement made between War Jesus and LN and the ODP that was signed...furthermore you know good and well I only left LN after being assured that Goons would peace out and not before, but it's your legend tell it like you want....This current conflict is not of my doing, not my idea and I am a simple soldier following my brothers in arms into battle and doing my duty for Doomreich, if you want to spin it otherwise well continue to do so...contrary to yours and others belief I am not the puppet master of Doom merely the Harbinger of Doom...that means Messenger fyi in case your dictionary is out of order... :war:

Last I checked MInc was part of TCA also.

I don't see mention to MInc's presence in TCA, but then this TCA is a pretty big enigma as for what it is and who is involved unless you're involved in its process. But what have you.

As for how that effects things, it would make things more awkward, though I'd wager that Monsters Inc's presence in TCA was in jeopardy when they blatantly attacked a fellow member. TCA isn't an alliance affiliation, and other alliances are well within their right to respond as such. TSO and other alliances get to dictate those limitations. If TSO chooses not to call, then there isn't ground. If TSO calls in they choose to opt out for it being "an internal issue" or what have you, that's on them. Seems like however that TSO welcomes it and there are no qualms.

Edit: As it turned out, MInc isn't a party to TCA so it isn't an internal matter, as such my above crossed out statement is thus irrelevant.

Edited by James Spanier

Wow lol you mad brah? I assure you my attack on Jack is not malicious and had I known he only had 27k in the bank I definitely would not have done so....with that said i would be more than happy to peace him out should he decide to go back to his AA...I however owe no allegiance or quarter to War Jesus as I was specifically told I was no longer apart of the agreement made between War Jesus and LN and the ODP that was signed...furthermore you know good and well I only left LN after being assured that Goons would peace out and not before, but it's your legend tell it like you want....This current conflict is not of my doing, not my idea and I am a simple soldier following my brothers in arms into battle and doing my duty for Doomreich, if you want to spin it otherwise well continue to do so...contrary to yours and others belief I am not the puppet master of Doom merely the Harbinger of Doom...that means Messenger fyi in case your dictionary is out of order... :war:

You left without saying anything to myself or of peace. Last I had heard from you was you weren't interested in peace with GOONS, then you left without saying anything to me.. I saw the message you sent everyone you wanted to poach because not all of them wanted to jump ship with you. Also you were well aware of our ongoing commitment to them when you attacked, considering you were with us and signed it when it was created.

Last I checked MInc was part of TCA also. Hence my initial classification of the conflict as an internal matter I did not want to intervene in. It's a shame others have been less restrained, and bandwagon may not be exactly the right word but the situation is nowhere near being as simple as your attempt at analysis.

Ultimately this is a matter that will be solved by discussion between MInc and TSO. Both sides have call to apologize to each other, and once both sides come to see that fact this will be resolved.

In the meantime, opportunists jump on MInc. And incorrigible propagandists post lies and half-truths rather than admit they simply wanted to blow something up. If you folks are so deluded you believe what you are posting here you have my pity.

No they are and were never apart of TCA. I normally do not get involved in these chats I just view them for my own amusement but that is one thing I will state MI posted on his alliance ranking being a member of TCA as a joke and mockery because that is their only weapon they have left. They are not and never will be TCA material. Thank you have a nice day

Edited by The Dark Emperor

You left without saying anything to myself or of peace. Last I had heard from you was you weren't interested in peace with GOONS, then you left without saying anything to me.. I saw the message you sent everyone you wanted to poach because not all of them wanted to jump ship with you. Also you were well aware of our ongoing commitment to them when you attacked, considering you were with us and signed it when it was created.

Your not understanding me Meth, Jack Layton and King Conrad told me I was no longer a part of the agreement and it was solely between them and LN and since I left I was no longer obligated or affiliated with War Jesus other than my AAs ties to Kashmir...They can vouch for this if they so choose, as we discussed this back in April when I was recruiting people for another war...or not it has no bearing on the matter at hand nor does your bias self centered memory of past escapades we were involved in, I hold no ill will towards Goons and NO loyalty to you or your obsessive disorder when it comes to them...I was offered peace by them several times which I refused and only accepted peace and left LN when I was assured by Goons and Smurf that peace was in fact in effect...you can lie and say it different all you want to and be butthurt all you want but like I said I am not a part of your sphere nor do I care what you and your lackeys spew otherwise...good day and God Bless... :mellow:

Your not understanding me Meth, Jack Layton and King Conrad told me I was no longer a part of the agreement and it was solely between them and LN and since I left I was no longer obligated or affiliated with War Jesus other than my AAs ties to Kashmir...They can vouch for this if they so choose, as we discussed this back in April when I was recruiting people for another war...or not it has no bearing on the matter at hand nor does your bias self centered memory of past escapades we were involved in, I hold no ill will towards Goons and NO loyalty to you or your obsessive disorder when it comes to them...I was offered peace by them several times which I refused and only accepted peace and left LN when I was assured by Goons and Smurf that peace was in fact in effect...you can lie and say it different all you want to and be butthurt all you want but like I said I am not a part of your sphere nor do I care what you and your lackeys spew otherwise...good day and God Bless... :mellow:

I don't care about GOONS, I see a clown attacking our ally and pretending they don't understand why I would have issue with that. You told me you didn't want peace with GOONS all the way up until the point you messaged a bunch of our members telling them all aid from our allies was about to be cut off and they should jump ship with you if they don't want to be stuck fighting with no aid.

Wait, sra is falling apart? Someone should have told us, we would have cleared that up pretty quickly, just ask dt.

Or imagine how much quicker the back pedal would've been if we weren't falling apart. I mean, of course we're not.

To: stonewall14    From: Nicholai    Date: 5/24/2015 1:23:51 PM

Subject: RE: Hello

Message: I don't want to ruin your mood but you didn't seem to get the hints that Methrage is not interested in anything you have to say.

I have been assigned to decide your fate. Is there anything you want to share or confess before the final judgement and sentencing is decided upon?

OMG Halp!!! :frantic: Methrage's "brother" is threatening me!!! :facepalm: